Whats your name?

911 Wrote:
rockblade2012 Wrote:my dad used to be in a band so they named me Rock but my full name is Rock Anthony Ward(R.A.W.) im serious my name really is Rock

You disapoint me, because for a split second I thought your name was Rick Anderson. Grin

why would you think this
Bey Brad Wrote:
911 Wrote:
rockblade2012 Wrote:my dad used to be in a band so they named me Rock but my full name is Rock Anthony Ward(R.A.W.) im serious my name really is Rock

You disapoint me, because for a split second I thought your name was Rick Anderson. Grin

why would you think this

'cause one day me and rick we gonna totally pwn the underground beyblading circuit
Socko, im serious...

well not really... everyone calls me Socko so i kinda started going by the name of Socko. hehe
my real names is kai but i don.t like the name iaian so im kai not iaian
(Sep. 24, 2008  11:53 PM)kai12 Wrote: my real names is kai but i don.t like the name iaian so im kai not iaian

why
I hate my real name, so you're not having it. (You'd laugh anyway)
Just call me Xephie.
Trevor
Named after my uncle
(Sep. 25, 2008  7:11 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: I hate my real name, so you're not having it. (You'd laugh anyway)

then don't post here Speechless
(Sep. 25, 2008  7:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2008  7:11 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: I hate my real name, so you're not having it. (You'd laugh anyway)

then don't post here Speechless

~I gave you a nickname though Uncertain

and if you must know.. It's Paige *cringe*
that's not that bad
(Sep. 25, 2008  7:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: that's not that bad

Yay! someone who doesn't think it as such.
Most people make fun of it.
(Sep. 25, 2008  7:19 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: and if you must know.. It's Paige *cringe*

What's wrong with that?
(Sep. 25, 2008  7:24 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2008  7:19 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: and if you must know.. It's Paige *cringe*

What's wrong with that?

the age old jokes that for some reason people up to the age of like 18 still childishly throw at me:
"omg look it's a page in a book!"
"omg page 30!"

All that stupid nonsense. Only one I found particulary hilarious was "Leaflet"
I think if you're gonna take the mickey out of someones name at that age, make sure it's not an insult a 7 year old could've come with.

Also, chances are they have horrific middle names xd
(Sep. 25, 2008  7:32 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I think if you're gonna take the mickey out of someones name at that age, make sure it's not an insult a 7 year old could've come with.

Also, chances are they have horrific middle names xd

I think the more horrific thing is finding out why I'm called it. My God father told me about a year ago and I was like "Oh god no!"
those aren't very good jokes
My name is Sam.

What else is there to say??

Oh, I have a first name, two middle names and a surname.
(Sep. 25, 2008  8:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: those aren't very good jokes

He's right.

I probably would have laughed at them for wasting a moment of my life with such a worthless comment.

BTW- Your name ain't bad Xab... how about I just call you PG.

Also, my name is still Jonathan.
my name is Hani Hashem, maybe its weird for you cuz its an arabic name
my classmmates call me HH lol
(Sep. 25, 2008  8:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: those aren't very good jokes

I know, that's the annoying thing about them, if youre gonna joke about my name do it bloody properly so it's actually funny.
I see nothing wrong with your name??

I understand the ""jokes"", but it's your name. Those people are inconsiderate, disrespectful and just plain immature. *pats you on the back*.
I've seen better (worse?) jokes about people named Jesus.
Seriously, Paige is a fine name.
Christopher Rhys Godfrey

I'm fairly sure I've heard of an old american football player called Chris Godfrey too, though I cant find any info on this.

I like my name Smile
(Sep. 25, 2008  6:42 PM)Dreamborn Wrote: Christopher Rhys Godfrey

I'm fairly sure I've heard of an old american football player called Chris Godfrey too, though I cant find any info on this.

I like my name Smile

GET RID OF IT!