Whats your greatest ever beybattle?

What do you mean by true tournament?
(Apr. 26, 2009  2:09 PM)josh-jf Wrote: What do you mean by true tournament?

tru not true
yeah what is that?
I think he means an official Hasbro run one.
My favourite game was against my friend at home a while back. I was using

AR:War Lion
SAR:War Lion
WD:8 Heavy
SG:Neo Right (n)
BB: SG Semi-Flat

and he was using

AR:Metal Draciel *I forget the name*
WD:10 Wide
SG Neo Right (hmc)
BBGrinragoon S *forgot the name again*

So we launched nothing about the battle was particularly exciting except at the end when I ko'd his combo it went flying out the stadium and got him right in the goods XD. We still laugh about it now . . . well I laugh about it he just isnt amused when I bring it up.
Your blade combo seems much better than what your friends was.
It was same principle as the Driger S version, all I did was swith out the core. I couldnt do any thing about the wd since I had a disturbing lack of 10 heavy at the time. Back in the day I always kept a fresh galeon as part of my tournament line up.
yeah you had a combo that somehwat works as for his combo its rather poor lol no offence to your friend.
1. friend was using official takara griffolyon and i was using a seaborg 2 with metal tipped base and a hexaflower sunfire weight disk( i apologise for this but it's very important and distinct in this matchup).... we battled then he gained the advantage by bouncing of me to the wall then up.. then struck me dead ... literally... we should've had spin for at least another 20 seconds of battle...after pickup to examine...attack ring was ok.. just..... but after taking the attack ring off.... the spin gear fell apart.. he shattered my spingear (plastic series) .... casings were dead and there was a distinct stress fracture in the bottom section that holds the inner ring(which was undamaged).

2. can't remember the blades but we were standing up about to launch in the BBT, however with 3 hours of warmup under our belt that day(with probably 8-12 months of weekly battles), we could launch on instinct at the exact same time... however.. this circumstance was uniquely different as we were both using kai's launch.... both met in mid air, (we both accountably swear time slowed enough at the launch through the rip and maybe when our blades were half a meter away from each other)..[considering we were probably standing 2 meters away from each other] .... (speed up) blades contacted hard, loud, and bright enough(in the format of hot metal other wise known as sparks) and some how he's was spinning in the wall beside us for a second or two then dropped and had enough juice to spin maybe another 8 seconds before collapsing while mine was upside down on the other of the room.

3. friend broke my weight disk in 4 equal parts... 2 parts were found in the room we were blading in(the garage out the back) on was found in the kitchen .. the other was found under the bench next to a pot plant on the front porch.

all real.... exaggeration might be in the second... friends blade might only have span for 3 seconds. all the same friend... all within the time frame of 2001...
oh everyone, btw, u may often see me refer to my mate that i blade with here, well this is him (Natsyureic), for the last 7 - 8 yrs ive been blading with him, and its always been exciting, challenging and fun, and as corny as this may sound; i wouldnt wanna blade alongside any1 else.
lol haha sweet its good to finally here from you Natsyureic a.k.a regi lol be sure to post some all i dotn want to have to wait for 50 yrs to see your next comment alright lol
Just let it be known.. friend referenced in previous post is not The Shredder... but the first person whom i ever bladed with. Did not vs Shredder till 1-2 years after said events... with which had many techinically brilliant battles.
ok now josh sed it so from now on i will refer to u as regi(natsyureic) lol, i just feel sus writing "my mate" every time, man i just hope you actually come on and post more now
It'd have to be beating Dragoon MS with Driger MS. It was around the time me and a friend had gotten our first MS blades. Dragoon MS smashed Driger against a wall, causing it to fly back with alarming force, knocking Dragoon MS out. Only ever happened once, VERY much doubt it will ever happen again.
the one where my dragoon msuv cracked my friends flashleopard's attack ring.
fun times.......Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 27, 2009  5:07 PM)kaiserEXE Wrote: the one where my dragoon msuv cracked my friends flashleopard's attack ring.
fun times.......Pinching_eyes_2

lol that wouldnt've been too hard lol msuv could probably break majority of plastic AR's lol nice job
My greatest beybattle?

Summary: Waterfall ftw...

Exaggeration asside, I think my greatest battle was my Tiger combo vs My bro's Dranzer combo, in a pot. Yes, a pot. We didn't have a stadium!

RD 1: Uneventful, he wins
RD 2: I penalty pocket him, but still uneventful
RD 3: We both rocket our blades into the stadium, using Gattyaki on each other AT THE SAME TIME! (At the time I didn't know what Gattyaki was, but I did it). Our blades richocet back to us and I get racked by my blade. FML.
(Apr. 28, 2009  5:58 PM)fragbait Wrote: My greatest beybattle?

Summary: Waterfall ftw...

Exaggeration asside, I think my greatest battle was my Tiger combo vs My bro's Dranzer combo, in a pot. Yes, a pot. We didn't have a stadium!

RD 1: Uneventful, he wins
RD 2: I penalty pocket him, but still uneventful
RD 3: We both rocket our blades into the stadium, using Gattyaki on each other AT THE SAME TIME! (At the time I didn't know what Gattyaki was, but I did it). Our blades richocet back to us and I get racked by my blade. FML.
Who makes a pot with a pocket?Wut!?
(Apr. 28, 2009  6:42 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Who makes a pot with a pocket?Wut!?

http://www.lonestarpottery.com/Products/...%20pot.jpg

Because someone had to google 'pot with pocket'. >.> But seriously, I had the same reaction. Figured he'd used a pot for the first round and bought a stadium for the second round...........though that makes even less sense. ^^;
(Apr. 27, 2009  4:51 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: It'd have to be beating Dragoon MS with Driger MS. It was around the time me and a friend had gotten our first MS blades. Dragoon MS smashed Driger against a wall, causing it to fly back with alarming force, knocking Dragoon MS out. Only ever happened once, VERY much doubt it will ever happen again.

Sucks that you didn't win.
hmm, mine would have to be the time that i was selling all my old blades to a freind, and he had picked up master dragoon i believe, and was beating me and my brother over and over, soon enough though i spotted a custom i made ages ago
not sure about the parts but im pretty sure it was some mix of dark leopard and wing defenser, as i found the parts didnt quite fit together so once we "let it rip" master dragoon smashed mine into every peice possible, and yet somhow all the peices kept on spinning and the wd knocked master dragoon out the stadium, kinda broke it tho, but i was worth it to see a broken blade still win.

second best: I was using the afor-mentioned custom, still in its " going to break constantly" state, me and a freind fired the blades at eachother in mid air, in the collision both blades fell apart "bye bye dranser f" fortunatly after the chaos of flying plastic was over, my AR was spotted in the stadium so we decided that i had one

Moral of the story, broken customs rule
^ I know they're older battles but you'l have to get used to following WBO rules from now on. Wink
(Apr. 27, 2009  4:51 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: It'd have to be beating Dragoon MS with Driger MS. It was around the time me and a friend had gotten our first MS blades. Dragoon MS smashed Driger against a wall, causing it to fly back with alarming force, knocking Dragoon MS out. Only ever happened once, VERY much doubt it will ever happen again.

that sounds abit like what happened in my battle that i posted up actually lol good stuff.
it was night and my friend bought a fake gallazy around the corner.i told him to return it but he said he would shoot it at me.so in the middle of the sidewalk we put the stadium and standed about 3 ft away.same as my friend.i had my draciel v2.we shot both of them in the air and they hit.his blade cracked into little parts.his attack ring snapped in half.my blade landed in the stadium then stoped spinning.