Whats your favourite online game?

Team Fortress 2. It has great multiplayer, fun maps, inventive weapons, and drastically different Character classes. The entertainment is near unlimited in an FPS like this which doesn't take itself seriously. If you have not tried it, you really should. That's probably enough gushing about TF2 for now.
Your gonna laugh: Run. It's a game where arrow keys and the space bar are the controls, and your controlling a gray kirby like thing, and your goal is all about perfect timing, which is impossible sometimes. It's really a platformer, that hops dimensions.
OMG THIS TOPIC IS SO ME

MY FAVORITE ONLINE GAME IS....
Dragon Nest would have to be my top favorite at the moment.
It's a MMORPG where skill matters, you can't just mash buttons to win.
Look it up, add me as a friend, my characters are:
DrPepsidew
Lestrus
Bluecess
Nelphin
Iceycuts
(Dec. 01, 2013  12:26 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Your gonna laugh: Run. It's a game where arrow keys and the space bar are the controls, and your controlling a gray kirby like thing, and your goal is all about perfect timing, which is impossible sometimes. It's really a platformer, that hops dimensions.

I play that game at school all the time! It's actually pretty fun believe it or not.
Raze and Raze2.Www.puffgames.com
www.coolgames.com
mine would be minecraft, this was the best 20$ i have ever spent, this game is fun, until i get hacked badly... exactly why i dont play online games anymore :(

(Dec. 01, 2013  12:32 AM)Jaiku Otori Wrote: OMG THIS TOPIC IS SO ME

MY FAVORITE ONLINE GAME IS....

well, i think i already knew that.
Super Smash Bros Melee online. It's Melee, but online.
Super Smash Flash 2 (the wii game is better)
I like Roblox!Smile
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
Soul Calibur V
DC Universe Online
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
My favorite games are:
- Webkinz
- Club Penguin
- Neopets
- The Last Stand: Deadzone
- Left 4 Dead
- Borderlands 2
Used to be Graal.
Spent $1500+ on it and basically got nothing in return besides virtual weaponry.
For me it's the COD series. I've been playing 'em since COD 4, so it's just been muh thing for a while now.
I play it competitively on GameBattles and UMG Online so I definitely like it more for that side of the game, not regular Public matches.
Eh.

Diablo 3 - I don't know about this any more lol. Farming rifts for your entire life when you hit level cap drives you insane.

Wildstar - A fairly recent mmo that came out, pretty awesome game with a different combat system than the usual tab target and spam 1

League of Legends - Freelona OP

Minecraft would be on here, but Minecraft is boring now. I'm not the pleb who literally lives by Minecraft. IMO, those people weird me out
Gran Turismo 5-6: the game play is good and i like meeting all the different car enthusiests and talking about cars

DC Universe Online: i love having my own superhero/villian, i just hate getting owned by "LEET" gamers who spend their money on a free game