Whats your favourite online game?

Battlefield Bad Company is pretty fun on the 360. I used to play a lot of Age of Mythology online. Halo 3 can be pretty fun with friends. CoD games are challenging, but if you can get decent at playing, the competitive level is motivating I think.
Call of Duty takes some getting used to but I was a pro from birth. (LOL)
I used to play FFXI off and on but I have trouble keeping interest in a game I have to pay for monthly. On very rare occasions I head for the online play for Rock Band 2 to play with friends. Other than that I don't like playing online.
=O Heero Yuy, what server were u on in ffxi?
LBP is a decent online game I could play it for hours.
(Aug. 08, 2009  7:57 PM)Rocky Wrote: http://www.funny-games.biz/bombit.html

<3<3<3

EDIT: Looks like tis particular site has blown up the game a bit leading to slightly distorted graphics. But it's still awesome.

That's pretty cool, I always like bomberman so I love it and dude, I grenaded someone. XD

I did like playing this stick man beat-up game and an excite bike kind of thing where you had to go up all these different things and you could flip over and smack your head, man that was fun.

As for console it has to be Mario Kart Wii, I would say Brawl but it moves so slow that I can't even do anything. :\
Team Fortress 2 is a great online game. So much fun, i've probably put in over 200 hours on it. Mario Kart Wii is great too.
cod 4 on xbox 360 bez its fun pwning nubs i also like nhl 10 its alot of fun
Probably Mario Kart Wii or Call of Duty 4. Both of them entertained me well.
WHats LBP stand For? I wanna see if its fun

3rd Best Online game of all Time: Block Breaker
Line Rider
Jamlegend
Tony Hawk games Tongue_out Grin
Powder Game lol
Super Mario Galaxy. fantastic game, great (sometimes funny) storyline

also looking forward to new super mario bros. wii Smile
ragdoll avalanche and raftwars and 3 footninja 2 Smile
No seriously, has anyone played s4 league? Its friggin awesome it pwns cod.
i play S4 Leauge o.o
fun game to play with a cyberfuture tone
not sure if gaiaonline counts
Runescape!

Haven't played in a while, though.

As for XBL, I'm addicted to COD4 and NBA2k10.
(Oct. 18, 2009  3:20 AM)LDrago Wrote: WHats LBP stand For? I wanna see if its fun

3rd Best Online game of all Time: Block Breaker

little big planet, it's a game for PS3. At least i think that the one that was being refereed to.
www.leagueoflegends.com
league of legends

The people who made dota made the game
Its amazing and free :]