Whats your favourite online game?

I have multiple. Habbo (Ultimatefry), EpicDuel (SirGangster), iPigWorld (McGoob), and BeybladeBattles (DarkL-Drago3400).
(Jun. 15, 2011  1:12 PM)Captain Caprii Wrote: Grand chase is really fun i have a lot of random friends on there kinda like me

Dood, you play Grand Chase too, its a great game, and so is elsword
(Jun. 18, 2011  11:27 PM)Revolver Hades Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2011  1:12 PM)Captain Caprii Wrote: Grand chase is really fun i have a lot of random friends on there kinda like me

Dood, you play Grand Chase too, its a great game, and so is elsword
who wouldnt play grand chase 0-0 i mained zero >:3 i be pwn dem noobs
DUH! COD black ops PS3 why because its awesome
PSN ID: Zootchaos or zootchaos ( i cant remember )
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Pokemon Black/White
World of Warcraft

aaand I'm hoping to give FinalFantasyXIV a try
Super Smash brothers brawl, Goldeneye 007, DBZ T3
Besides Minecraft, I'd have to say...Mabinogi. Definitely Mabinogi.
there is already a thread like this.... Its mine!!
Besides COD or any shooting game LOTRO= Lord Of The Rings Online

EDIT: when i was around 6-9 i used to play ragnarok, it was awesome, changed server all the time, rebirthed in like how lond 1 week Smile

I now play dragon nest...AND ITS AWESOME!!
used to play LOTRO...

Love Sift Heads World!!! almost finished the ultimatum act 7!
I like 007 quantum of solace for ps3.
I have to say mine is the game Fusion fall! It has some of the best cartoons from cartoonnetwork in there older stage!
Mine is the bloons tower series
Hmmmmm,Well I am currently playing Dungeon Defenders on my comouter and I will say I am haveing fun playing it with my freinds.But besides that I would probobly say...Team Fortress 2.
Its just so fun to play and i prefer it than Call of Duty our Halo its just a blast to play.
Call of Duty Blacck ops for PS3 (MW3 SUCKS)
PSN- XxAsianFlairxX
world of warcraft

and also dungeon defenders

well used to
I think it is Star Wars The Old Republic. I liked World of Warcraft too. If you like sci-fi play swtor, if you like magic and fantasy try WoW.
if you are talking about online games.. then i love beybladebattles.. besides that i like ages of empires..
Friggin' Seriosuly! Grand Chase Chaos (4th Season) All those characters are not gonna play themselves. SO far I have a level 65 Viken Ryan. 56 Lass. Most of the characters except Mari, Zero, and Ley since for me they're boring to play. My favorite character would be Sieghart though. Currently farming for Ares.
Xbox Live - Gears of War 3 and Judgement
PC - Leage of Legends
PS3 - Starhawk
(Jul. 08, 2013  5:27 AM)BerserkerBegira Wrote: undefined

Try writing normally; without coding etc. That'a generally the reason why that comes up at times.
Super Smash Bros.
Beyblade Battles
Sonic Scene Creator