Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got?

hmm! well I got a Wolf 125S for 1.25$ of ebay! buttt thats such a spas bey Tired buttt 6$ for storm pegasus, aries and flame libra Grin good deal or what Grin
I got Dranzer GT, black Driger G and Dragoon MS for free.
(Mar. 11, 2013  2:54 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: I got Dranzer GT, black Driger G and Dragoon MS for free.
Talk about LUCK! DRAGOON MS FOR FREE?! damn man those things are expensive on ebay Tired
(Mar. 11, 2013  3:35 AM)hadesldrago Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2013  2:54 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: I got Dranzer GT, black Driger G and Dragoon MS for free.
Talk about LUCK! DRAGOON MS FOR FREE?! damn man those things are expensive on ebay Tired
Yea, one friend gave me the black Driger G and one friend gave me the Dranzer GT and Dragoon MS cause they know I love beyblades.
I won a bid on eBay recently. I got a Archer Gargole, Dark Knight Dragooon and Berseker Begirados for only $18.56! I got it at such an amazing price!
I bought a Samurai Ifraid for $10 off Ebay but when I got it I realized it was....... FAKE!! Waste of money!Unhappy
I won a beyblade lot containing many used beys but some of the better parts were: WD x9 (most has slight wear), RF x2 (soft), R2F x4 (3 worn, 1 near mint) BD145 x1, 230 x3, Beylauncher (kind of damaged), Launcher grip, and my favorite part of it all was a 7-min mold of B:D. It only cost $30
Got a Storm Pegasus 105RF for 25 cents because I found it buried in the back of the toysrus shelves and it was no longer even in their barcode system... Same thing happened when I found a soccer ball, except I got it for 1 cent...
I got a free Wing Attacker! Thanks Cannon, haha!
Got a a gravity destroyer gb145s , for gb145, ( my third gravity) stamina version for 3.49 dollars but shipping was a killer
That's awesome DK! I wish shipping was like that everywhere!XD
It was supposed to come in 3 weeks but came in a week !!!
for me it would have to be the Solid Iron Showdown 2-Pack I got for like $20.... the only good part was GB145 and I already had CH120 just no SA165 XD
That's not really a good price they always have 2 packs ( or used to have metal fury) at Walmart for a few cents less actually , maybe it's just mine
I got a Hyperblade Cosmic Pegasis FGrin for Freee!!! I won a Zankye giveaway.
well I got the Galaxy Pegasis DX set for $38.25 with free shipping when all the others where $60 and up... plus I got Death Queatzalcoatl for about $8
I got a BB-10 for 20 bucks. Booyah. Wink

EDIT: I just realized, that's not a beyblade! LOL. Tongue_out

The cheapest beyblade I've ever gotten was Samurai Orojya for a dollar and 50 cents.
Today i got Fusion Hades,Flash Sagittario,Jade Jupiter,L Drago Destroy,Death Quetzalcoatl,Scythe Kronos all 4D for 37GBP only, plus won an auction with poison virgo for 0.99gbp,but shipping was 6gpb, so that was kinda fail.
I got Thermal Lacerta for only $3 in my dept store LOL
Driger g,driger v,dranzer s,dranzer v,gigars,Zeus,draciel s,dragoon f, giai dragoon v,storm Pegasus and dark wolf for 40 dollars
I've got a Hasbro Rev Up Launcher for 13 $ on eBay and i found a Earth Virgo for around 50 cents in a flea market
I got an entire Galaxy Pegasus DX set for 10 dollars.
(Mar. 04, 2014  10:12 AM)Kyubi Wrote: I got an entire Galaxy Pegasus DX set for 10 dollars.

Where do you found that !?!? Gasp
happens the worst bey i got is the cheapest it was only 2$ at my local store, hate rapidity!