What will happen at the end of GT?

Sorry if there is already a thread for this.
What are your predictions for the last episodes of GT
I think Aiga will battle Drum and Valt for the championship title and Drum wil win.
(Jun. 04, 2019  12:47 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Sorry if there is already a thread for this.
What are your predictions for the last episodes of GT
I think Aiga will battle Drum and Valt for the championship title and Drum wil win.

Valt would beat Aiga for good with a new Valkyrie, Drum would beat Delta. Drum won't become the champion but he will win the final battle.
Drum earns Delta's respect
Amane defeats Fumiya and Joe
Ichika and Takane improve as bladers.
Lodon gets stronger.
(Jun. 04, 2019  1:12 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Drum earns Delta's respect
Lodon gets stronger.

I disagree with the Amane, Ichika, and Takane part. Hiro might just throw them in the irrelevant zone beginning the 2nd arc. Amane is pretty much a placeholder for Rantaro, a basic sidekick of the protagonist. Ichika and Takane my question who even are those? Lmao, sorry for putting a period to your opinion, but I don't think that will happen. Just like the same fate for Toko, Nika, Naru they will be thrown in the irrelevancy again. This is not the only time happening, god, burst, chouz all these seasons we have seen characters being cheesed up by the writers. (Meaning they are static characters, who don't develop much in the end.) 

I agree with you where Drum earns Delta's respect, and Lodin gets stronger. 

What I predict is Drum just facing another bad guy like what has happened throughout god and chouz.
Well, my prediction is that we will get a tournament in the last episodes. Aiga will return with Achilles. And Drum will finally surpass Valt and beat aiga to become the ultimate champion.
Geez, you're a negative Nancy.

(Jun. 04, 2019  2:53 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2019  1:12 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Drum earns Delta's respect
Lodon gets stronger.

I disagree with the Amane, Ichika, and Takane part. Hiro might just throw them in the irrelevant zone beginning the 2nd arc. Amane is pretty much a placeholder for Rantaro, a basic sidekick of the protagonist. Ichika and Takane my question who even are those? Lmao, sorry for putting a period to your opinion, but I don't think that will happen. Just like the same fate for Toko, Nika, Naru they will be thrown in the irrelevancy again. This is not the only time happening, god, burst, chouz all these seasons we have seen characters being cheesed up by the writers. (Meaning they are static characters, who don't develop much in the end.) 

I agree with you where Drum earns Delta's respect, and Lodin gets stronger. 

What I predict is Drum just facing another bad guy like what has happened throughout god and chouz.

(Jun. 04, 2019  8:43 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Geez, you're a negative Nancy.

(Jun. 04, 2019  5:03 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Well, my prediction is that we will get a tournament in the last episodes. Aiga will return with Achilles. And Drum will finally surpass Valt and beat aiga to become the ultimate champion.

it would be cool to see all three protagonists together
(Jun. 04, 2019  5:03 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Well, my prediction is that we will get a tournament in the last episodes. Aiga will  return with Achilles. And Drum will finally surpass Valt and beat aiga to become the ultimate champion.

That would make it identical to Cho-Z.
(Jun. 06, 2019  1:52 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2019  5:03 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Well, my prediction is that we will get a tournament in the last episodes. Aiga will  return with Achilles. And Drum will finally surpass Valt and beat aiga to become the ultimate champion.

That would make it identical to Cho-Z.
To be fair the final arc of Cho-Z was basically everyone trying to 1 v 1 me bro on Phi, not a tournament.
Maybe it will be valt vs drum in the world championships and probably drum wins and he becomes one of the big five
(Jun. 07, 2019  2:46 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2019  1:52 AM)g2_ Wrote: That would make it identical to Cho-Z.
To be fair the final arc of Cho-Z was basically everyone trying to 1 v 1 me bro on Phi, not a tournament.

True.
It is gonna be drum battling main villain and then valt

If it's drum vs valt,valt would have appeared in every beyblade burst final
(Jun. 07, 2019  2:46 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2019  1:52 AM)g2_ Wrote: That would make it identical to Cho-Z.

Challenger Matches
Lodin gets married.
(Jul. 11, 2019  9:34 AM)Yohangle666 Wrote: Lodin gets married.

With Kurtz Baratier.
(Jul. 11, 2019  10:50 AM)g2_ Wrote:

With Kurtz Baratier.

LOL !!...

With Kurtz Baratier.
I see, you are a man of culture, as well.
(Jul. 11, 2019  5:54 PM)Yohangle666 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  10:50 AM)g2_ Wrote: With Kurtz Baratier.
I see, you are a man of culture, as well.

No, I'm just a funny guy.

With Kurtz Baratier.

That's crazy, man. HAHAHA
(Jul. 16, 2019  2:06 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  10:50 AM)g2_ Wrote: With Kurtz Baratier.

That's crazy, man. HAHAHA

Indeed it is.
If Phoenix gets a GT version, it may have Phi return (though the episode length may make it carp cut fights), and may have the Goku Weight to represent Hades. If they can beef up Spriggan, they should also be able to beef up OP Beys like Phoenix, Hercules and Salamander, too. I don't mind if it is not the same owner anymore, I just want to see the meta burn.

At most, we may be able to see cameos of the older characters from Burst to Chouzetsu, but they are basically re-introducing those characters as foils which are the new characters in GT (ex. Lodin is a rehash of aH's owner, Fumiya is the opposite of Free, Amane is like a mix of Valt's ragtag sidekicks, etc).

If the Instagram post I saw was true, then Aiga is the (hopefully temporary) owner of Lord Spriggan, and may be out using it under Shu's instructions (maybe to scout and train worthy Bladers for the international championship?)

End of GT might just be a faster-paced version of Chouzetsu, though we still don't exactly have an antagonist introduced in the anime yet (unless the manga already has established one)
(Jul. 16, 2019  4:00 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: If Phoenix gets a GT version, it may have Phi return (though the episode length may make it carp cut fights), and may have the Goku Weight to represent Hades. If they can beef up Spriggan, they should also be able to beef up OP Beys like Phoenix, Hercules and Salamander, too. I don't mind if it is not the same owner anymore, I just want to see the meta burn.

At most, we may be able to see cameos of the older characters from Burst to Chouzetsu, but they are basically re-introducing those characters as foils which are the new characters in GT (ex. Lodin is a rehash of aH's owner, Fumiya is the opposite of Free, Amane is like a mix of Valt's ragtag sidekicks, etc).  

If the Instagram post I saw was true, then Aiga is the (hopefully temporary) owner of Lord Spriggan, and may be out using it under Shu's instructions (maybe to scout and train worthy Bladers for the international championship?)

End of GT might just be a faster-paced version of Chouzetsu, though we still don't exactly have an antagonist introduced in the anime yet (unless the manga already has established one)

Phoenix line was really good and its role in the Chouzetsu anime was major as the biggest antagonist bey. If it were to return with Phi who seems to know now what blading is about in a good way besides breaking beys. What potential role could Phi get? A mentor who tells the protagonist to stay away from this corrupted mindset that consumes bladers into devils who just want to win? Aiga who is confirmed returning in the anime has the same champion role as Valt had last season. Maybe he can teach it instead of Phi, because Phi is an ACTUAL bad guy, and Aiga he seems to be matured up after Achilles broke he seems to be the perfect mentor for specifically that reason. He can teach Drum about all this so he is aware of all this. 

The final battle is Aiga vs Drum it has to be it makes the most sense to me at the moment this will change as new characters are introduced in fall.
(Jul. 16, 2019  2:31 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2019  4:00 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: If Phoenix gets a GT version, it may have Phi return (though the episode length may make it carp cut fights), and may have the Goku Weight to represent Hades. If they can beef up Spriggan, they should also be able to beef up OP Beys like Phoenix, Hercules and Salamander, too. I don't mind if it is not the same owner anymore, I just want to see the meta burn.

Phoenix line was really good and its role in the Chouzetsu anime was major as the biggest antagonist bey. If it were to return with Phi who seems to know now what blading is about in a good way besides breaking beys. What potential role could Phi get? A mentor who tells the protagonist to stay away from this corrupted mindset that consumes bladers into devils who just want to win? Aiga who is confirmed returning in the anime has the same champion role as Valt had last season. Maybe he can teach it instead of Phi, because Phi is an ACTUAL bad guy, and Aiga he seems to be matured up after Achilles broke he seems to be the perfect mentor for specifically that reason. He can teach Drum about all this so he is aware of all this. 

The final battle is Aiga vs Drum it has to be it makes the most sense to me at the moment this will change as new characters are introduced in fall.
What about a three way final battle between DRUM, VALT, AND AIGA!

Then again, I'd love for another Battle Royale in Burst with like 5 to 8 people in the ring, but not making one sided like Phi's Enzankaze (I think I'm trying to say fire god...alternate wind god...the move where he shouts Phoenix and just burns the whole stadium away). Get some temporarily team ups, upsets, LET THE CHAOS GO WILD!
Drum wins against Valt (end-arc)
Amane manages to win against Fumiya (MAYBE)
Joe, Lodin re-appear and gets stronger (MAYBE)
Delta battles Valt and loses (MAYBE)
Drum battles against Delta and wins (mid-arc)
Drum wins against all of the GT 3 members (MAYBE)
Aiga vs Valt rematch, and Aiga wins (MAYBE)
Free teaches Fumiya more about blading (MAYBE)
Aiga teaches Drum about resonating with Dragon (MAYBE)
Shu's return??? (MAYBE, and WILL BACKFIRE)