What will happen at the end of GT?

Sorry if there is already a thread for this.
What are your predictions for the last episodes of GT
I think Aiga will battle Drum and Valt for the championship title and Drum wil win.
(Jun. 04, 2019  12:47 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Sorry if there is already a thread for this.
What are your predictions for the last episodes of GT
I think Aiga will battle Drum and Valt for the championship title and Drum wil win.

Valt would beat Aiga for good with a new Valkyrie, Drum would beat Delta. Drum won't become the champion but he will win the final battle.
Drum earns Delta's respect
Amane defeats Fumiya and Joe
Ichika and Takane improve as bladers.
Lodon gets stronger.
(Jun. 04, 2019  1:12 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Drum earns Delta's respect
Lodon gets stronger.

I disagree with the Amane, Ichika, and Takane part. Hiro might just throw them in the irrelevant zone beginning the 2nd arc. Amane is pretty much a placeholder for Rantaro, a basic sidekick of the protagonist. Ichika and Takane my question who even are those? Lmao, sorry for putting a period to your opinion, but I don't think that will happen. Just like the same fate for Toko, Nika, Naru they will be thrown in the irrelevancy again. This is not the only time happening, god, burst, chouz all these seasons we have seen characters being cheesed up by the writers. (Meaning they are static characters, who don't develop much in the end.) 

I agree with you where Drum earns Delta's respect, and Lodin gets stronger. 

What I predict is Drum just facing another bad guy like what has happened throughout god and chouz.
Well, my prediction is that we will get a tournament in the last episodes. Aiga will return with Achilles. And Drum will finally surpass Valt and beat aiga to become the ultimate champion.
Geez, you're a negative Nancy.

(Jun. 04, 2019  2:53 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2019  1:12 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Drum earns Delta's respect
Lodon gets stronger.

I disagree with the Amane, Ichika, and Takane part. Hiro might just throw them in the irrelevant zone beginning the 2nd arc. Amane is pretty much a placeholder for Rantaro, a basic sidekick of the protagonist. Ichika and Takane my question who even are those? Lmao, sorry for putting a period to your opinion, but I don't think that will happen. Just like the same fate for Toko, Nika, Naru they will be thrown in the irrelevancy again. This is not the only time happening, god, burst, chouz all these seasons we have seen characters being cheesed up by the writers. (Meaning they are static characters, who don't develop much in the end.) 

I agree with you where Drum earns Delta's respect, and Lodin gets stronger. 

What I predict is Drum just facing another bad guy like what has happened throughout god and chouz.

(Jun. 04, 2019  8:43 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Geez, you're a negative Nancy.

(Jun. 04, 2019  5:03 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Well, my prediction is that we will get a tournament in the last episodes. Aiga will return with Achilles. And Drum will finally surpass Valt and beat aiga to become the ultimate champion.

it would be cool to see all three protagonists together
(Jun. 04, 2019  5:03 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Well, my prediction is that we will get a tournament in the last episodes. Aiga will  return with Achilles. And Drum will finally surpass Valt and beat aiga to become the ultimate champion.

That would make it identical to Cho-Z.
(Jun. 06, 2019  1:52 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2019  5:03 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Well, my prediction is that we will get a tournament in the last episodes. Aiga will  return with Achilles. And Drum will finally surpass Valt and beat aiga to become the ultimate champion.

That would make it identical to Cho-Z.
To be fair the final arc of Cho-Z was basically everyone trying to 1 v 1 me bro on Phi, not a tournament.
Maybe it will be valt vs drum in the world championships and probably drum wins and he becomes one of the big five
(Jun. 07, 2019  2:46 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2019  1:52 AM)g2_ Wrote: That would make it identical to Cho-Z.
To be fair the final arc of Cho-Z was basically everyone trying to 1 v 1 me bro on Phi, not a tournament.

True.
It is gonna be drum battling main villain and then valt

If it's drum vs valt,valt would have appeared in every beyblade burst final
(Jun. 07, 2019  2:46 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2019  1:52 AM)g2_ Wrote: That would make it identical to Cho-Z.

Challenger Matches