What was your first Beyblade?

I like to hear how people got into things so I would like to know what bey got you into Beyblade.
Actually my first bey was Dranzer, which I got from my friend. also, this question can be asked and answered in other threads. Please stop doing this. like seriously.
(Apr. 19, 2021  2:41 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Actually my first bey was Dranzer, which I got from my friend. also, this question can be asked and answered in other threads. Please stop doing this. like seriously.

Oh, I'm sorry didn't know I can delete this thread as compensation.
first beyblade was a victory valtryek and a storm spryzen from a hasbro set i fount at walmart
(Apr. 19, 2021  2:46 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  2:41 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Actually my first bey was Dranzer, which I got from my friend. also, this question can be asked and answered in other threads. Please stop doing this. like seriously.

Oh, I'm sorry didn't know I can delete this thread as compensation.

It's ok, everyone makes mistakes. Even I created a bunch of useless threads. Also, you cannot delete a thread, only close it I think. And only Mods can do that.
Can I delete my own threads or does a mod have to do it?
(Apr. 19, 2021  2:47 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: Can I delete my own threads or does a mod have to do it?

Mod has to do it. You cannot delete threads.
(Apr. 19, 2021  2:49 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  2:47 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: Can I delete my own threads or does a mod have to do it?

Mod has to do it. You cannot delete threads.

Alright, thank you!
There is already a thread for this already (cmon out my friend, calling CitrusNinja3 , Mod medal, do your thing!)
sorry dude

but my first burst bey was a Hasbro V2 (when hasbro was still doing good beys)
my first actual bey I dont remember
mine was horosood
Mine was Alter Chronos.
rising ragnarok, then Genesis Valtryek, then Kinetic Satomb, then I got 5 others and I got none for 2 1/2 years then I got 50 in the past 2 years then my brother quit beyblade and gave me all his beys which were mostly hasbro. so yeah.
*le amigo bump streak*
My first Beyblade was a Hasbro Beyblade called Cosmic Pegasus from Beyblade Metal Fury but I don't own this Beyblade anymore.
storm pegasus was my first
my first was arc bulkesh

(i think i spelled that wrong)
My first was a Hasbro Metal Draciel. I don’t believe it ever appeared in the anime. Loved that thing but the attack ring was very prone to breakage! After that I fell in love with the whole Draciel line that Max used in the manga and anime.

(Apr. 21, 2021  5:56 PM)Garishi Wrote: My first was a Hasbro Metal Draciel. I don’t believe it ever appeared in the anime. Loved that thing but the attack ring was very prone to breakage! After that I fell in love with the whole Draciel line that Max used in the manga and anime.

Actually, I think Metal Draciel was used by Takao’s older brother in the manga
Mine was a Hasbro Wyvron W2.
it seems like everyones first bey was Hasbro.
My first bey was an RC Dranzer, i can´t remember which Dranzer, but i´m pretty sure it was a Dranzer V.
hyrus H2 (i ended up breaking it beacuse i thought left and right was where to wanted it to go) THAT WAS MY BABYYY
My first bey was a Surge Xcalius X3 that a friend gave me... it bursts my beys lol
(Apr. 19, 2021  2:33 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: I like to hear how people got into things so I would like to know what bey got you into Beyblade.

My first beyblade was genesis valtryek v3 and kinetic satomb s3 from the star storm battle set that my brother found at walmart years ago and that’s how I got into beyblade!!!
(Apr. 21, 2021  11:45 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  2:33 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: I like to hear how people got into things so I would like to know what bey got you into Beyblade.

My first beyblade was genesis valtryek v3 and kinetic satomb s3 from the star storm battle set that my brother found at walmart years ago and that’s how I got into beyblade!!!

NOOO! THOSE WERE MY 2ND AND 3RD BEYBLADE! AND THAT SET WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAD BATTLE IN!
(Apr. 22, 2021  2:31 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  11:45 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: My first beyblade was genesis valtryek v3 and kinetic satomb s3 from the star storm battle set that my brother found at walmart years ago and that’s how I got into beyblade!!!

NOOO! THOSE WERE MY 2ND AND 3RD BEYBLADE! AND THAT SET WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAD BATTLE IN!

It true and i’m serious 👍

(Apr. 20, 2021  2:34 PM)pika2442 Wrote: my first was arc bulkesh

(i think i spelled that wrong)

Yeah you did it balkesh and I’m nice