What systems do you have ? What's your favorite game company ?

Poll: What's your favorite company for video games ?

Nintendo
60.00%
Microsoft
0%
Sony
40.00%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this
So anyway what game consoles do you guys have ?
I have a DSi and a Wii, no internet for them Angry
Also what's your favorite video game company?
Mine's is nintendo
I've been a fan of nintendo ever since I was born, I ALWAYS had nintendo systems like the NES, SNES, Gamecube,and Gameboy Advance.

Just don't say things like "That console/company sucks" or whatever
So explain why......that's it:\
I have a wii,gamecube,dsi,ds,psp,psp go,X-box 360,and 2 ps3 and my favorite are the ps3's..!! And my favorite company is Sony of course hahah lol..!! ;p
I have a psp 3000, ps3, dsi, ds lite, ps2 and gba sp. I mostly been a nintedo fan because of pokemon. but when i first started gaming, I was more of a sony fan playing my ps2 games. Now I been playing my psp more often then my dsi. But my most favorite third party game comany is square enix. I love rpgs(they're my most favorite kinds of games), and they are the best at them. The reason why I don't play my ps3 that much is because I'm not a big fan of first person shooter or ma15+ games(even though I'm playing the 3rd birthday)
Nintendo all the way my ps2 stinks and Nintendo don't require a memory card current systems:dsi 3ds (love its graphics) ps2 and wii i am not a fan of blood cant drive in real life or in video games and lets not bring up my accuracy...RPG ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!! best of all kingdom hearts games (only ps2 game i enjoy) and all ds versions i have played cnt wait for 3d's
Gameboy Colour, N64, PS1, PS2, DS Lite x3, Wii, PS3. Best company would be Sony. Reason, THEY MADE PS3 AND PSP VITA!!!!!
N.E.S.
Nintendo 64
Gamecube
Wiizle (geddit? Weazle)
Game boy colour
Game boy advanced
Game boy advanced SP
Nintendo DS
Nintendo 3DS
Xbox 360
P.S.P.

Yeah so I'm a nintendo person. The only video games I like are Zelda, Pokemon, and Dragon Ball Z. So nintendo fits that bill, and the xbox for dragon ball z games, haha.
Guys u got to explain why u like the gaming company because it's boring someone say I have this and that and I like that game company and no one would care.
I have a Super NES, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, DS Lite, and 3DS. And PC, if it counts Tongue_out So yeah, Nintendo fan here; the only games I really like are Zelda, some Mario games, Animal Crossing, and some minor company games. Mini Ninjas, anyone? The only reason I'd get and Xbox or PS3 would be for anime games like Naruto Ninja Storm 2.
Oh, haha sorry well I like Sony cause they got alot of the good systems like the ps3's,psp's,ect!! And because there systems are pretty advanced systems and portable devices..!! Grin oh and forgot to metion I got a ps2 aswell..!!
I've got:

Nintendo Wii (Trading in soon)
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo DSi
Sony PSP Slim and Lite (Trading in soon)
Sony Playstation 1 (Trading in soon)
Sony Playstation 2 (Trading in soon)
Sony Playstation 3

My favourite console is PS3.
Guys please elaborate and your history of why you like would be nice
Right now:
XBox
XBox 360 x2
GBC
GBA/SP x3
N64
DS Lite
DSi x2
Giga Pet
PC
Wii
Cheap Plugin Games x5
V-Smile

So, yeah...

I admire Nintendo. I just do.
Let's see here... I have:

Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Gamecube
Nintendo Wii
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
Nintendo DS Lite
and, that's it...

I'm obviously a Nintendo fan. Joyful_2 I'd say my favorite system of the ones listed above is... Well, I don't have a favorite because they're all so great! But Nintendo fits my interest because I'm mostly into Zelda and Mega Man games. XD
let see i have a wii (got for xmas)
a nintendo 64
and a ps2
i was ninetend but nintendo suck they havent made a seriouse consel since the gamecube so i like sony
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:35 AM)njrk97 Wrote: let see i have a wii (got for xmas)
a nintendo 64
and a ps2
i was ninetend but nintendo suck they havent made a seriouse consel since the gamecube so i like sony
Yeah tha is true but I'm still a nintendo fan,hope the Wii U will turn out well.
EDIT:It still wouldnt be bad if I had a X-box 360
I have...

Wii (I love DBZ BT3)
Xbox 360 (GTA IV all the way)
DS Lite (I keep it to play Pokemon Sapphire)
3DS (Love the online store and SSFIV)
Retro Duo (Anything Mega Man for NES part, and Mega man still for SNES)

I honestly like Nintendo with their fun, classic, simple games, and Microsoft/Sony for their really good graphics, and fun, hardcore games. I like them all, really.
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:44 AM)Bladegamer/Jero Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:35 AM)njrk97 Wrote: let see i have a wii (got for xmas)
a nintendo 64
and a ps2
Yeah tha is true but I'm still a nintendo fan,hope the Wii U will turn out well.
EDIT:It still wouldnt be bad if I had a X-box 360
considering what ive seen the wii you wont be that good you cant even have more than one controler

acturlly, the wii u only alows one tablet controller, it alows 4 other wiimotes to connect at the same time. it also rummored to have more graphic power than the x-box 360 and the ps3. on topic, i own:
dslite X4
Wii
3DS
and if you count them as a consolle, 4 computers.

i have also owned a SNES and a game cube. you can guess what my favorite companny is, i like it because nintendo is the only one out of the 3 companies that only makes video games and merchandise based off their games, thus meanning they are more devoted to games than sony or microsoft. thus they make the funner games and consolls, and manny things they have invented or recreated into gameing have become standred on consolls or become better than phones had them (eg: augmented reality). they are the true masters of gameing, the 3ds and the wii U have shown that with their new amazing features and graphics.
(Oct. 10, 2011  8:35 AM)Giraton Wrote: acturlly, the wii u only alows one tablet controller, it alows 4 other wiimotes to connect at the same time. it also rummored to have more graphic power than the x-box 360 and the ps3. on topic, i own:
dslite X4
Wii
3DS
and if you count them as a consolle, 4 computers.

i have also owned a SNES and a game cube. you can guess what my favorite companny is, i like it because nintendo is the only one out of the 3 companies that only makes video games and merchandise based off their games, thus meanning they are more devoted to games than sony or microsoft. thus they make the funner games and consolls, and manny things they have invented or recreated into gameing have become standred on consolls or become better than phones had them (eg: augmented reality). they are the true masters of gameing, the 3ds and the wii U have shown that with their new amazing features and graphics.
Yeah I heard that too, also the controller alone is about a reasonable chunk of the console's cost,hope they have a price-drop soon after the release and the next name for smash bros 4 is ....... Super Smash Bros. Universe!!!!!!Get it U for Wii UTongue_out_wink

Eh, only have a Wii.
My favourite company is Nintendo, I've always been a fan of anything done by Japan. Plus, they were the first to make the tech of Wii, which you can like punch etc without pressing buttons. And, also, the 3DS, 3D without glasses.
i have

Gameboy advance sp
DS
wii
PS1
Psp 1000
Psp go
PS3

ps3 is my favourite :]
I have a..
3DS
PSP Go
Wii
I might plan on trading in my Wii & PSP Go for an Xbox 360. I really want to play COD. I've heard from my friends and family it's pretty good.
ds lite, dsi, mario dsi xl, 3ds, 3 wii's, an nes, a game cube, 2 gba's, ps2,xbox, 3 xbox 360's, and would an andriod count it has games XD
fav game makeing commpany is Nintendo