What sports are you involved in/interested in?

I play basketball, football, soccer, ultimate, MMA, do the 1500m for track, and will sometimes play rugby.
Taekwondo, Mixed Martial arts also i used too play Basketball

And just for fun: EXREEM BEYBLADING! Chief 2002 - Disappointed ...
Hm...I play ping-pong at the moment seeing as it is my intrams for the year. I also know how to play basketball.
i have been playing squash lately i also enjoy soccer
I'm starting to like swimming, but, I can't really do a dive, but other than that, I can swim pretty well.
swimming basketball football soccer baseball and boxing so yeh
Paintball. My friends and I started a team and have won a couple of local tournaments. I honestly spend more money on paintball gear than I do on food Pinching_eyes
If you didn't see my intro thread, im interested in Soccer, Lacrosse, Wrestling, and MMA stuff.
Well apparently my friends say I'm good at tackle football, and people who know me really well know why. I love football/soccer, tennis, basketball, kickball, wallball and swimming. I used to do karate, but I had to quit.
i play soccer basketball baseball in leagues and i play hockey and football just with friends but hopefully will join a hockey league this year
I am really fond of Table Tennis....
I think it's awesome and acquires a lot of skill Grin
Swiming and karate is my sports Stupid
Basketball is my sport, as well as tennis, and I also play a bit of golf, too. I usually run around a bit, so that's why I play basketball and tennis; to run out my running energy. I play golf just because my dad plays it and I have gotten better at it.
Badminton. When I touch the racket, no ones gonna stop me from playing(well, I guess my mom could XD)
I am also into swimming, soccer, volleyball and maybe chess? I dont know if chess is part of "sports", though
I play mostly basketball, but i'm not a very good player, since my height is only 150 cm. Another midget here, I guess Tongue_out_wink
I play chess for my county and I have trials to play for England, I also play tennis and hockey, I love hockey
Pen Spinning and football!!! (but I'm a girl))
Marching band. Yes, I'm one of those nerds that will argue saying marching band is a sport. But considering that we work harder than the football team does, I think it should be considered a sport. Especially since we're in band camp for 12 hours a day for a whole week while the football team only practices for 2 hours a day during that time.

I have a lot of fun in marching band. I make the best friends, I enjoy the late nights, the music, and so on. Not to mention that it keeps me out of trouble. ^^
I'm somewhat interested in playing lacrosse, but my school doesn't have a team, unfortunately. Everyone I talk to says that I could pick it up in college in a club team, but that'll probably be too late. I'll have to figure it out somehow.
Martial arts and jogging but I play Frisbee occasionally.
Beyblade counts because it tones your muscles.
I love skateboarding. I don't do tricks, but there's nothing more relaxing than cruising down my street with some sick jams playing. Weaving in and out of the occasional sticks and rocks. Yum.
golf, swimming, softball, horseback riding. i know golf looks boring, but when ur the one playing, its rly fun once u get the hang of it.
Tennis, Soccer, dodgeball, table tennis, and four square. I love all of the sports mostly Tennis and Soccer! though! I love to run and they take a lot of skill!
Tennis (decent)
Archery (a bit above average)
Rifle (getting pretty good at it)

Those 3 sports i take absolute Pride it; nothing else