What sports are you involved in/interested in?

I play basketball more than anything and its the reason i lift weights at the moment. I also love love love to play american football but i dont get many chances too.
I play soccer, basketball, football, wrestling, baseball, and volleyball. Tennis is fun too but I've never been properly trained, hence I suck.
i playyy:
lacrosse, soccer, tennis, american football, fencing, swimming, (if beach sports count...) skimboarding, body surfing, boogieboarding, windsurfing, sailing, ...hackeysack-ing?... i played hockey for a couple of years and loved it when i played it XD hence i can now skate... uhhhhhhhh yea i think thats it?
Volleyball. I'm aiming for varsity next year, but it's gonna be tough getting in, especially considering our boys varsity volleyball team just placed 2nd in NCS.
I use to play tennis and futboll right now beyblade
Lol, beyblade isn't a sport. It's a hobby Smile
I play tennis.
Football/Soccer.

It is still my passion to become a professional footballer.
I play Volleyball in the winter, Rugby in the Spring and Fall! I use to play College American Football.
I half heartedly follow hockey and curling.
I play soccer and cricket almost everyday
I'm pretty lazy and bad at sports so I mostly never played them in the past few years but I go to a boarding school now and you have to do sports there nearly everyday. In the first term I did badminton which was a lot of fun since it was with my best friends at the school and then in the second term I did hockey which didn't go well since I was really bad at it and then this term i'm doing tennis.
I play Cricket in the summer and Hockey in the winter. I also follow the EPL (soccer)
I love sports...It's one of the things I'm good at..Don't think I'm bragging or such but this is what i play..

Cricket...I'm Currently in the state Under 16 team..
Football..I'm a goalkeeper and I'm playing for mu school team..
Basketball..I'm a point guard and i play for my school team..
Athletics..I'm good at long distance races...400m +

Thats about it..Wink
I love sports , but most of the sports I do are without a Ball ...
Currently practicing :
Karate ; Canoing ; Climbing .
These 3 are my favourite sports of all time !
I used to skateboard, but I realized I was hopeless when I finally mastered the ollie... after skating for two years. I'm kinda good at basketball, although it's not my favorite. I also like roller-skating, but only at this place called Crystal Palace in Las Vegas. Does trampoline jumping count?

And of course, Beyblade, but I say that only because when I was little, they were selling plastic Beyblades at Sports Authority, so now it's etched into my mind that Beyblade is a sport.
I'm most interested in Soccer , because I love the way we kick the ball and we do exercises everyday which makes me more flexible Eee.
I mainly play football, but my high school team isn't all that great. Unfortunately, I do not start often yet, being a Freshman. I do play Rugby, though. It helps with lateral speed, and footwork. Ball-handling is a plus, too.
Used to Soccer, Rugby(touch), Basketball. Doing now is Running, Jogging, Baseball,Swimming (Seriously i'm a beast swimmer), Beyblade HAHAHA, oh and working out at the Gym i lost 5 pound last weekend oh yeah 155>150
Touch Rugby? Nice. 90% of my school can't even spell Rugby, let alone play it. Did you see the Collegiate 7's championships? That's the type of Rugby played in Chicago, 7s. From what I've heard, if I redshirt for both sports in college, I'd have 6 years of NCAA eligibility. Is that true?
(Jun. 13, 2011  7:09 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Touch Rugby? Nice. 90% of my school can't even spell Rugby, let alone play it. Did you see the Collegiate 7's championships? That's the type of Rugby played in Chicago, 7s. From what I've heard, if I redshirt for both sports in college, I'd have 6 years of NCAA eligibility. Is that true?
im not really sure but.....Touch hip to knee to tage it not tackling...i cant do any Physical Contact at all
i like to freerun [heck i dont mind pain xD] so yea and i also like rugby and overall painful sport
I play on a Traveling Soccer Team, I jog, I bike ride alot, and I used to skateboard.
Basketball for High School, it's pretty nice. I also stay in with Soccer and just overall fitness.
Here comes my list ^^ (BTW I'm 19)
Have done:
- Tennis
- Soccer
- Swimming

Still Doing:
- Mountainbike
- Ju-jutsu
- Thai-jutsu
- Aikido
- Judo
- Shinkyokushin Karate
- Ninjutsu
- Kendo
- Penchak Silat
- Fitness
- Running

(I do like 20 hours of sports a week)

Edit: Just saw the double post, can a mod delete the second one?