40.11%
Defense
17.57%
Stamina
15.36%
Combo
26.96%
Total: 100% 905 vote(s)
Hard to say I like defense and combo, attack to but stamina meh. my style has always been defense since.. I lost my dragoon s. I love and hate attacks types for one reason spinning in the outer parts of the stadiums, pwns semi movements but does nothing to survival. defense is my current style but i like them all
I like to crucially damage and knock out other blades out of the stadium when it's a tough battle, I go for Attack!
Combo. Dunno... always liked it, hum.
I would have to say Stamina or Attack.
I would say attack for sure, it makes blading so much fun and its so effecient..i also enjoy using stamina type blades like libra since i am a libra
Since I am a firm believer that enough speed can beat basically anything, I'd say Attack.
I like a combo of everything..it helps a person be very adaptable and change styles when the odds are against them.
Well, my strategy is to launch it as hard as I can to create more endurance, then I'll have a better defense and more attack

I'm more of an attacker and endurance, than defense. So I use like a combination. Combination you know, different, different strategies. Yeah. It is probably the key to my success. Cause I use combos, I don't use a normal blade.
(Dec. 29, 2008  6:29 AM)Kei Wrote: Well, my strategy is to launch it as hard as I can to create more endurance, then I'll have a better defense and more attack

I'm more of an attacker and endurance, than defense. So I use like a combination. Combination you know, different, different strategies. Yeah. It is probably the key to my success. Cause I use combos, I don't use a normal blade.

LMAO! Noland rawx!

~Anywho~
I do believe it is an important key to have multiple stategies and be versatile in competitive beyblading.
(Dec. 29, 2008  6:29 AM)Kei Wrote: Well, my strategy is to launch it as hard as I can to create more endurance, then I'll have a better defense and more attack

That sounds like something on one of the MSN Groups. Not criticizing and is true but it does
my strategy depends on wut blade am i facing!
(Dec. 29, 2008  12:38 PM)draciel09 Wrote:

That sounds like something on one of the MSN Groups. Not criticizing and is true but it does

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S35UZxd7WP4
(Dec. 27, 2008  11:29 PM)ZenX Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2008  10:35 PM)ZenX Wrote: The Ultimate Defense Wink

To interpret in a better way: The best defense is offense where most of my defense focused customizations end being attackers Eee

Defense.

Defensive combinations constantly save my carp in battles.
manly i use an attack base a low track and a defence wheel of sometimes i use an all other attack blade (i picked attack lol)
(Dec. 29, 2008  9:28 PM)blader9 Wrote: manly i use an attack base a low track and a defence wheel of sometimes i use an all other attack blade (i picked attack lol)

Makes no sense you can't use a BASE and a TRACK/WHEEL together.
Also this is not the thread to post combos
(Dec. 29, 2008  9:45 PM)draciel09 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2008  9:28 PM)blader9 Wrote: manly i use an attack base a low track and a defence wheel of sometimes i use an all other attack blade (i picked attack lol)

What? Why not? How else would you use them?
(Dec. 29, 2008  10:32 PM)yruahippo Wrote:

There's no such thing as a Base in MFB. I guess he meant Bottom.
(Dec. 29, 2008  11:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2008  10:32 PM)yruahippo Wrote:

There's no such thing as a Base in MFB. I guess he meant Bottom.

Pfft. I think draciel09 could have overlooked that error.......
I like to use defenses best. I've always liked defenses best even when i thought uncustomized draciels were "true" defenses.
okay guys there's only four types so if you can't pick just one that's your favourite don't post
Lol.My favourite is always gonna be attack.
yeah sorry but it just lept out @ me