Stamina
15.36%
Combo
26.96%
Total: 100% 905 vote(s)
(Dec. 29, 2008  11:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2008  10:32 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2008  9:45 PM)draciel09 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2008  9:28 PM)blader9 Wrote: manly i use an attack base a low track and a defence wheel of sometimes i use an all other attack blade (i picked attack lol)

Makes no sense you can't use a BASE and a TRACK/WHEEL together.
Also this is not the thread to post combos

What? Why not? How else would you use them?

There's no such thing as a Base in MFB. I guess he meant Bottom.

yeah sry i screwed up i ment a flat bottom a low track and a defence wheel (sry lol)
I like attack types more. It takes more skill to launch properly with attack types.
my favourites are attack, defense, survival and balance
My favourites are blades that look like a bear
(Dec. 31, 2008  12:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: my favourites are attack, defense, survival and balance

Quote:Posted by Sasch - Yesterday 11:24 PM
My favourites are blades that look like a bear

lol
two great posts
Since the other thread was locked and Kai-V suggested we should respond here I'd say a combo of stamina and defense or stamina and attack
Lately I've been Blading Attack Style. Although I'm a long time Defense user, Attack is now my new fave. It seems to overpower everything in the arena. I'll alternate between Attack and Defense though.
Mostly a long-time Stamina x Attack combo kind of blader. More recently with MFB, that hasn't changed much, with mostly two specials and a normal attack beyblade.
attack and stamina notice fav beys are sagittario (stamina) L Drago (attack)
I enjoy Stamina and Defense. I have too much trouble controlling attack types to find them useful for my style of play.
Attack and Stamina i cant decide.
If I had to choose one it would probably be Stamina. Attack is a very very very close second though.
Defense, actually.
It used to be attack, but now I like defense a little more.
Attack a close second.
Stamina is still really cool though.
As a Rule, I'm rather a fan of Using the Sliding shoot with attack types. It was my old winning strategy back in the day, but all I have is a defense type at the moment, since all my old beyblades got involved in a flood and thrown away by my parents when we ditched our old house so... Yeah. I guess It's defense at the moment.
I'll usually use stamina, but if I can, I use destabilizing attack.
I just always feel good when I use an attack type, however defense is an ultra close second I find it so hard to decide between the two
(Jul. 21, 2010  6:16 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I like Balance.
I like plastics.

So do I.
defense
i am mixed in with all four.

I like attack because they can get the battle over quickly.
But attack also has very poor stamina.

I like defense because they are heavy and can absorb hits from the opponent.
But defense also relies on friction as well. So stamina is poor.

I like stamina because they spin for a longer time than other beys.
But stamina types are flung around easily.

I like balance because they are a mix of two types.
But they are leached of their ability's because they have to mix together 2 types. Not to mention , 60% of the time, they have high recoil.

I think the ultimate beyblade could be made if you had the right parts. A bey that has high stamina, defense and attack would need a sharp tip for stamina, but when tipped a bit to the side, shifts to defense and when around the stadium wall, it would be on the flattest part so it would shift into attack mode.

The Wheel would need to be light, but have a lot of upper attack. But it would also need to have a bit more build around the outside for defense.

The track would need to be short, so 90 - 105. But if they made Clay Aries have ball bearings for it's free spinning track, it could be used for defense and it could be a more perfected down force track that actually works.

It would also need a heavy center to keep it from changing so often when it moves around each level of the bey stadium
I used to be a heavy attack blader
but Ive kinda fallen in love with stamina because theyre kinda like the nerd of the beyblade world
gets knocked around but out lasts everyone in the end
I go for Heavy defense.
Nothing gets through those walls, but i have also seen mine beat a couple of some stamina blades.
I've always liked stamina because of Dranzer, but know i want to try out defense type blades.