40.11%
Defense
17.57%
Stamina
15.36%
Combo
26.96%
Total: 100% 905 vote(s)
Attack,since it requires more skill with your launches on top of the tactical side which is needed in customization.Which makes it probably the hardest style of blading but when you get it going right its realy worth using xD
Stamina beyblades :3 Still searching for a Flame Sagittario
ATTACK FTW i use attack plastics and metal Joyful_3
I don't understand defense, because all defense types I battle/use will be knocked out and not quite do what it was designed to do: counter attack. So Attack has no weakness in my opinion, winning my vote. Driger S was my first Beyblade, so endurance/stamina/survivor type comes in second.
(Jul. 21, 2010  10:52 PM)Dranzer phoenix Wrote: I've always liked stamina because of Dranzer, but know i want to try out defense type blades.

Dranzer is Balance : |
Driger was Stamina.
(Jul. 22, 2010  6:28 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2010  10:52 PM)Dranzer phoenix Wrote: I've always liked stamina because of Dranzer, but know i want to try out defense type blades.

Driger was Stamina.

I didn't think Dranzer was stamina... something about that sounded wrong to me when I read that.

Dragoon = Attack
Draciel = Defense
Driger = Stamina
Dranzer = Balance

Right?
Personally I like my nice Attack/stamina combo I made with a Driger and Dragoon whne I was little.
(Jul. 22, 2010  6:36 AM)MaxL Wrote: I didn't think Dranzer was stamina... something about that sounded wrong to me when I read that.

Dragoon = Attack
Draciel = Defense
Driger = Stamina
Dranzer = Balance

Correct.
(Jul. 22, 2010  6:36 AM)MaxL Wrote: I didn't think Dranzer was stamina... something about that sounded wrong to me when I read that.

Dragoon = Attack
Draciel = Defense
Driger = Stamina
Dranzer = Balance

Right?

Nuh sorry but driger was balance type aswell.Hence it always having semi flat or flat sharp bottoms Tired
(Jul. 22, 2010  7:11 AM)Dirge Wrote:

Dragoon = Attack
Draciel = Defense
Driger = Stamina
Dranzer = Balance

Right?

Nuh sorry but driger was balance type aswell.Hence it always having semi flat or flat sharp bottoms Tired

Really? It lasted for a duration of time. Actully if I can remember I recorded it once and by its self on a flat surface, it lasted about 4 mins give or take.
Attack is what I use a lot.
I love to use all types & combos too! However, I generally use attack types most of all.
(Jul. 22, 2010  7:44 AM)Akel Wrote: Really? It lasted for a duration of time. Actully if I can remember I recorded it once and by its self on a flat surface, it lasted about 4 mins give or take.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Driger_S
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Driger_V2

They all somewhat have a metal change bases or semi flat(except driger F it has a flat free spinning tip and the base has a clutch thingy) Also no plastic beyblade can spin for 4mins.

But why they have good spin times is because if you launch it straight, it spins on the sharp bit of the tip but in a battle however if hit hard enough they switch into the agressive mode always does the same with banking or sliding shoot. And not to mention that on the boxes it says the are combonation type which is the equavilant to balnce types.

this is more directed at mc frown but you realy should make sure what you post when people are asking this sorta stuff is fact, not trying to back seat mod or anything but ive seen you post alot of stuff that is incorect when people have questions.
(Dec. 27, 2008  9:57 PM)Rocky Wrote: Oh okay. So combo's just a nice balance between the other three?

Hmm....I do like combo. But I think my fave is attack. Just because I like to see beyblades go flying, etc. It's more fun than just waiting to see which stops first. XD And I like Upper Attack to be precise.

i prefer combo a mixed type of spintrack and tip soooooooooooooo like attack and stanima
attack is not that cause my brother used pegasis in a tournament and lost came lastWink
(Jul. 22, 2010  6:36 AM)MaxL Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2010  6:28 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:

Driger was Stamina.

I didn't think Dranzer was stamina... something about that sounded wrong to me when I read that.

Dragoon = Attack
Draciel = Defense
Driger = Stamina
Dranzer = Balance

Right?
Given this analogy, Balance is my favorite style by far, followed by Attack.

Dragoon = Attack
Draciel = Defense
Driger = Stamina
Dranzer = Balance

Right?

This is correct.
Anyone that thinks Driger F is stamina is insane. Driger S has the much loved Metal Change tip and Driger V had a metal semi-flat originally (until Hasbro decided to screw with all of us and then realized they made a huge mistake and changed it back) Driger V2 I believe has the metal change tip. Driger G has a metal semi flat engine gear and Driger MS has a plastic semi flat tip. Ergo Balance.
(Jul. 22, 2010  1:46 PM)Train Wrote:

Dragoon = Attack
Draciel = Defense
Driger = Stamina
Dranzer = Balance

Right?

This is correct.
Anyone that thinks Driger F is stamina is insane. Driger S has the much loved Metal Change tip and Driger V had a metal semi-flat originally (until Hasbro decided to screw with all of us and then realized they made a huge mistake and changed it back) Driger V2 I believe has the metal change tip. Driger G has a metal semi flat engine gear and Driger MS has a plastic semi flat tip. Ergo Balance.

Woah guys... I was just trying to see if I could remember the types. It's been a long time since I've played plastic gen... A loooong time.

We are getting way off topic anyways.
(Dec. 29, 2008  7:20 AM)NAP Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2008  6:29 AM)Kei Wrote: Well, my strategy is to launch it as hard as I can to create more endurance, then I'll have a better defense and more attack

I'm more of an attacker and endurance, than defense. So I use like a combination. Combination you know, different, different strategies. Yeah. It is probably the key to my success. Cause I use combos, I don't use a normal blade.

LMAO! Noland rawx!

~Anywho~
I do believe it is an important key to have multiple stategies and be versatile in competitive beyblading.

all three i use only twoWink
(Jul. 22, 2010  7:11 AM)Dirge Wrote: Nuh sorry but driger was balance type aswell.Hence it always having semi flat or flat sharp bottoms Tired

Driger was endurance.
Why would they have two balance representitives and 0 stamina/endurance?
Driger was endurance.
Sorry but Driger was balance. Wolborg was endurance.
Season 1, Tala's not even a main character.
Really.

In the show everyone acts like a balance type though, ha.
(Jul. 22, 2010  4:19 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Season 1, Tala's not even a main character.
Really.

In the show everyone acts like a balance type though, ha.

Yeah it's hard to equate the show to the actually hobby. Especially since in the show the characters can control their beyblades.

I think the original Driger was endurance, my brother had one. I might be totally wrong. Like I said, loooooong time ago. All my plastics are long gone.
id say mine would be combo. I loved the driger blades from the original series, and im trying to get the earth wheel and try to build a defence/stamina blade like driger Grin.

*Edit* the original driger blades where endurance, but they also had high attack and defence as well putting them in the combo section of most beys. Believe me I know, Ive used driger blades since beyblades came out in the usa, until they where discontinued in the usa Grin. If you don't believe me, look at the driger v2. It had the perfect defence and endurance. It also had the weight to withstand most attack beyblades. I also was able to use smash attack on driger v cause my friends dranzer v and dragoon v2 to break.