40.11%
Defense
17.57%
Stamina
15.36%
Combo
26.96%
Total: 100% 905 vote(s)
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:49 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Driger was endurance.
Why would they have two balance representitives and 0 stamina/endurance?
Driger was endurance.

again your wrong.seriously it was balance type in the anime and also with the toys idk why you seem to think its endurance.just look on beywiki aswell as on the box if you have them -.-

also MaxL i know you were just asking if that was right i wasnt getting anoyed with you about that,i was more getting anouyed by mc frown telling you stuff that is incorrect.
well i would say defense because i always say a good offense is a good defense and also because when wore down defense spin a bit longer believe me i timed my rock leone when it was new and wore it down a after a couple battles with my driger ms so i would prefer defence over all plus i kind resembles me as well cos i don't take a lot of action i don't get into fight or anything i just block out all bad things said about me and express my anger through beybladeying cos some times when i am angry i just let it rip and i loose a lot of stress knowing that there is a lot of people with the same hobby as me anyways staying on topic defense is the one for me
I love defense. In real life I'm "big" so I take hits and then I lash out and defeat my oponents. So I'm alot like a defense type. I don't like attack because they're too uncontrollable and get beaten too easily. I don't like stamina because I'm not the one to dodge or drag out a battle.
yay defence buddy Wink
and guys all the drigers are balance/combo trust i know i still got driger g and battle it with my dragoon g it depends on how you launch
wat about balance????
Combo = Balance
(Jul. 22, 2010  7:48 PM)Dirge Wrote:
Driger was endurance.

again your wrong.seriously it was balance type in the anime and also with the toys idk why you seem to think its endurance.just look on beywiki aswell as on the box if you have them -.-

also MaxL i know you were just asking if that was right i wasnt getting anoyed with you about that,i was more getting anouyed by mc frown telling you stuff that is incorrect.

BeyWiki =/= BeyJesus
Honestly man, your typing sucks, sharpen up.
(Jul. 23, 2010  4:49 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: BeyWiki =/= BeyJesus
uh it says on the box and anyone who has used driger knows its balance/combantion type.

Honestly man,you should get your facts straight before you start posting bs and saying its the truth when your clearly wrong.
(Jul. 23, 2010  6:10 AM)Dirge Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2010  4:49 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: BeyWiki =/= BeyJesus
uh it says on the box and anyone who has used driger knows its balance/combantion type.

Honestly man,you should get your facts straight before you start posting bs and saying its the truth when your clearly wrong.
He does have a point, anybody who has ever had Driger knows that Driger is Balance
myn is gnna be a stamina defence bey with mad heavy artilary
Care to explain? I am not sure about what you mean by mad heavy artillery.
I think it's just some funny nonsense XD

(Or he might be talking about modding his bey)
heavy artillary means like the heaviest paarts i can find so it wont get blasted out of the arena
might i add my goal is to beat TheflightYellz even though he demolished pegakids galaxy pegasis i saw da damage it was major
Fair enough.

EDIT: Hah, first thing I thought of was Rock and Dark.
I'm not talking about the actual beys irl, just the bit beast...
hey momiiji r u comin to the torney in st jamess park
(Jul. 23, 2010  4:09 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I'm not talking about the actual beys irl, just the bit beast...

dirger wasnt even said to be an edurance bit beast tho Tired infact they didnt say what type bit beast were at all.
Play the videogame, not exactly canon, but V-force sure shows it.
(Jul. 22, 2010  7:48 PM)Dirge Wrote:
Driger was endurance.

On the american toys during plastic generation Driger was labeled endurance.
(Jul. 24, 2010  7:25 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Play the videogame, not exactly canon, but V-force sure shows it.

so your going use something that isnt realy canon as your whole base for your argument?
*face palm* you gotta be kidding me.
so 1st you wanna argue the toys then you wanna argue the anime which they dont state at all in.Now your using the game to jusfity what you post omfg.just attmit you were wrong.

Also othin your wrong.FYI all english realses are the same as the american ones.
i have the leaftly thing that was in all of them and driger s was under combonation aswell as the book they then gave out with the F's series and Driger F was also in combonation, Aswell as the box i own both driger S and F (hasbro)
attack is the best for me, however i dont want an attack type that is super low in its stamina. Ray Unicorno is good.
Going back to the related topic, does anyone get a kick out of seeing the other Blader's face when you beat them with an Attack type? I dunno, but a lot of people around here have been saying Attack types suck (because they use PTW), so proving them wrong feels so good.
If you can properly control attack types, it's the most viable type to use. (assuming you don't mislaunch)
how do you control your blade?? i dont think you can control them.....
(Jul. 24, 2010  11:10 AM)GPegasus Wrote: how do you control your blade?? i dont think you can control them.....

With Banking or Sliding Shoot, not with your mind.