Stamina
15.36%
Combo
26.96%
Total: 100% 905 vote(s)
Attack Defense , Stamina or Combination
hm... I'd say Attack =D
cool =3
What exactly do you mean by combo? Do you mean it as a style or a combination blade as opposed to a unmodified beyblade designed for attack?

I'm not sure I explained that too well....
i know what you mean Smile
it could be like this
Attack custom
endurance custom
defense custom
combo custom
Oh okay. So combo's just a nice balance between the other three?

Hmm....I do like combo. But I think my fave is attack. Just because I like to see beyblades go flying, etc. It's more fun than just waiting to see which stops first. XD And I like Upper Attack to be precise.
yeah like Dranzers Driger S and Galeon A
I think the term "combo"-blades is invented by Hasbro, a name for blades that can change modes and have different patterns.
For actual strategies, it's better to list Balance instead of Combo.

For myself, I think I just plain like anything. And for the game, it is not clever to choose only one favorite trait. You're unable to counter all the others, then.
*Spoil Sport*
J/k
but seriously if you pick Stamina then your still not going to play Wolborg Ms in Tornado Balance type S
does anyone like defense?
Its the worst out of them
defense is good to have but it is the worst out of everthing
yeah
you can get basic defense out of a good balance
(Dec. 27, 2008  10:23 PM)RayRay Wrote: defense is good to have but it is the worst out of everthing

They're all nescessary. You can't really have a best and a worst. Only a favourite....
Well, I've never usually bladed any certain style, but with these MFBs, I'm looking into the attack types!
(Dec. 27, 2008  10:35 PM)ZenX Wrote: The Ultimate Defense Wink

You sound like Max from the TV series
HMMMM
that is not acceptable
(Dec. 27, 2008  10:35 PM)ZenX Wrote: The Ultimate Defense Wink

To interpret in a better way: The best defense is offense where most of my defense focused customizations end being attackers Eee
attack is my favorite =]
I like stamina
the best way to win for me
I enjoy Endurance and Defence style plays. lol
I go for stamina because they are easier to control. Lately I have been venturing into other types, which is doing not to good for me. Im having trouble keeping blades in the stadium which you can see in the videos that will be up from the NJ tournament.