What's your most "How the heck did that even happen?" moment in Beyblade?

I use a MFB stadium, with tall walls so, when i used Db 7w Om gen against Z achillles, achilles hit DB it went against the wall hit the other wall and somehow used star blast attack bursting ZA

(Dec. 11, 2019  3:00 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: I use a MFB stadium, with tall walls so, when i  used Db 7w Om gen against Z achillles, achilles hit DB it went against the wall hit the other wall and somehow used star blast attack bursting ZA
I remembered another one, DB vs Za, achilles hit strong unbalancing DB but it could do a "Dread counter" countering, again was a burst
(May. 14, 2019  7:56 PM)ThunderSpriggan Wrote: What's up, bladers? Have you ever had one of "those" moments in battle where your bey does something super out of the ordinary and makes you think, "How the heck did that just happen?" I bet you guys have some pretty good ones! Care to share them?

One time I was battling with a Beyblade (I forgot what combo) and it rode the top of my Hasbro Ride the Rails stadium, came down on the disc, shot of the wall and burst Sr.

Another time was when my friends 3D Printed Beyblade was battling my Hasbro Xcalius X4 1’Aero Sword and (this happened about 30 times) burst it, the scary part was one time when it burst, it his layer flew, hit a kid in the stomach, hit the wall, the cut my friends’s nose open really close to his eye, that almost cut his eye open and I’m happy it didn’t.
I yeeted dead hades on Operate in attack mode and it bursted dread Bahamut on Gen weight, I question the meaning of existence
I used LS against jD and they double burst and both Bey's parts flew down my stair case and into the storeroom
(Dec. 11, 2019  5:14 PM)Flashh Wrote: I yeeted dead hades on Operate in attack mode and it bursted dread Bahamut on Gen weight, I question the meaning of existence

I think I might have seen that in a video of yours.
I lost my Bullet driver from Venom/Eraze Diabolos out of the box.
Opened it at a friend's house and Idk what happened. It's just GONE. lol XD
My most “how they heck” moment was when my Roktavor R3 burst Balkesh B3. Now before people say it’s impossible, this was a three way battle in my large decagone stadium so I’m sure that played a part but it was still the most shocking thing I’ve seen.
My most "how the heck..?" Moment was when I decided to battle stock rP against stock Sr, 3 battles in, I hear something whizz by my head, and after the battle, I found that that was a piece of shrapnel from my broken Spriggan, barely missed my head.
(Dec. 11, 2019  11:17 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2019  5:14 PM)Flashh Wrote: I yeeted dead hades on Operate in attack mode and it bursted dread Bahamut on Gen weight, I question the meaning of existence

I think I might have seen that in a video of yours.

Oh wow! Thanks so freaking much for watching my videos, dude!?
I was battling Dread Phoenix with Turbo Achilles (both Hasbro), and Achilles rung out Phoenix, but Phoenix flew out, landed on it's side and started rolling toward Achilles and Burst it even with the Stoppers. Dread Vertical used by Dread Phoenix
Probably when I beat some synchrome anti-attack combo with a flash combo in my first ever WBO tournament. We were 2-2 and I landed the perfect hit to take the win.
(Dec. 20, 2019  5:19 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: I was battling Dread Phoenix with Turbo Achilles (both Hasbro), and Achilles rung out Phoenix, but Phoenix flew out, landed on it's side and started rolling toward Achilles and Burst it even with the Stoppers. Dread Vertical used by Dread Phoenix

Turbo Achilles' burst stoppers are pretty ineffective, so really any good strong hit can probably burst it.

That being said, doing it on its side is pretty wild.
yesterday, I was battling X4 and rP4 and X4 hit the armor off of P4 and then P4 hit the armor at X4 but then X4 hit it back at P4 and P4 immediately lost all stamina
I was using a Perfect Pheonix combo against a Judgment Diabolos. The armor was knocked off, bit then the Diabolos combo was stuck on the inside of the armor, and couldn't get out. Yeah, it lost.
(Dec. 20, 2019  4:54 AM)Flashh Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2019  11:17 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I think I might have seen that in a video of yours.

Oh wow! Thanks so freaking much for watching my videos, dude!?

Yeah. I'm golden succ on your discord.
The craziest and most sad day was when I was doing a battle with vari ares and it went crazy and broke a wall of my bb10 so I grabbed it and it made my finger bleed!
(May. 14, 2019  7:56 PM)ThunderSpriggan Wrote: What's up, bladers? Have you ever had one of "those" moments in battle where your bey does something super out of the ordinary and makes you think, "How the heck did that just happen?" I bet you guys have some pretty good ones! Care to share them?

This isn't that crazy but my Victory Valtryek curb stopped my Nightmare Luinor one time
when my brother yeeted geist fafnir and it rode the top of my stadium twice in a row with my friend
Another "WTH WAS THAT" moment wan when my gV.6V.Rb burst a left spin attack mode Sr3.0.Zt
Finals In a Brampton tournament my ZL 00 octa hit LS on Ext+ and Koed it,then burst a split second after ?
(May. 17, 2019  12:43 AM)YishYash Wrote: I used a Beyblade and somehow I don't know how, it exploded into 3 pieces! It was very strange but I some how put it back together. Craziest Beyblade moment in history.

Ummmm, you know sometimes that's supposed to happen?
Me- GO SHOOT
Stadium- ...
Judgement Joker- REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Wizard Fafnir- REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Stadium- KJDHBEN>KHVWDJ<MN FWJHBW>NKJHVWF <JHVFEWMNEFBKJFEN JKFWVNMEBFKUWHFNBC <JWFNVCHWJFVCWKEGFGEVTGFNE (flips the heck out)
Me- WHAT THE HECK
Wizard and Judgement-*dead*
Me- Dang, rubber on rubber is just choatic
When my Judgment Diabolos Sting(Gold) Quick’ somehow burst against @BladerJayCraft’s Lord Spriggan(Right) Blitz Xtreme’. The whole room freaked out lol.

I still can't believe my meme combo did that lol.

(Dec. 24, 2019  3:59 AM)Bija Wrote: Finals In a Brampton tournament my ZL 00 octa hit LS on Ext+ and Koed it,then burst a split second after ?

Yeah I saw that. That same Zl Octa combo I used in the previous tournament before that one in Brampton the same thing happened to me against Justin TC in the finals.
When my stock tS4 (lest spin stamina) battled stock H3 and when it was at low stamina, it hit Hades and jumped back to life, leaving Hades to lose all of it's stamina.