What's your most "How the heck did that even happen?" moment in Beyblade?

lol that is the most bazar thing I have ever heard of
My (sister's) Luinor L3 NEVER bursts. Not that surprising right? So imagine my surprise when I launch L3 and then Legend Spryzen (left) and L3 got to near burst. It never burst, but it got to Dragon Crash stage. S3 rarely ever did that again to L3
My Luinor L3 has only bursted once in its lifetime.
(May. 17, 2019  4:31 PM)ThunderSpriggan Wrote: My Luinor L3 has only bursted once in its lifetime.

Mine never have
Bursted stock archer Hercules with spriggan requiem.
anything more interesting other than bursting a strong bey with a weak bey??
(May. 18, 2019  10:21 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: anything more interesting other than bursting  a strong bey with a weak bey??

Just Launch Wizard Fafnir Crazy Hard against Horusood.
well my lost longinus used to burst consistently against my brothers kerbeus. so i had a moment like 100 times a day. turned i used to launch way too hard, causing self bursts.
also one thing is that my nL hasn't bursted once against all bey so far.
One time my Galaxy Pegasis knocked out my Flame Byxis and its face bolt broke somehow and I was never able to use that 230 track again
So I was doing Zet Achilles vs Revive Phoenix, and the Right sow3rd on my Achilles snapped off, including the metal.
(May. 18, 2019  11:17 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: So I was doing Zet Achilles vs Revive Phoenix, and the Right sow3rd on my Achilles snapped off, including the metal.

The exact same thing happened to me!!!! But it was worse because it was a fake rp with no armor. That was my friends. Within five minutes of that, Mt z Achilles broke in the same place against my makeshift buster xcalibur(x3,2m,j).
On my first time playing Beyblade burst I used the Valtryek and kerbeus set and they burst at the same time and the pieces flew so far that I still can’t find the layer of Valtryek.
(May. 23, 2019  4:10 AM)Ice be4r Wrote: On my first time playing Beyblade burst I used the Valtryek and kerbeus set and they burst at the same time and the pieces flew so far that I still can’t find the layer of Valtryek.

IN the AAAaaarms oooof the Angels. Flyy Awaaaaay from here
i had 2 momsent

i had my cousins z achillies vs drain fafnir in his legit beystadium. i launched fafnir normally and achilliees by my my made-up boost launch and achillies did da Z UPPER!! and flinged fafnir to the no barrier area of the stadium aand got a ringout finish. when i looked at the teeth of fafnir. 3 skipped teeth i was like OoO.and again i launched fafnir this time by hand and weak and launched achillies and he did another Z UPPPER and flung fafnir in the wal and hit the ground upside down. and  another match using the two beys again but in meh feyk stadium achillies did Z UPPER again and angled fafnir sideways and flung him out of the stadium so fast and a fraction of a second after achillies hit fafnir. fafnir burst. i was like wait.... what?

next is satomb vs fenrir (i know what you're thinking fenrir will burst in an instant, in most cases he did but not this one) in meh feyk beystadium again. i launched satomb first and fenrir next, fenrir got mental and zoomed everywhere in the stadium, and hit a corner wall and zoomed in the center where satomb is and.... BURST!!! satomb burst and i think fenrir go 1 or NONE teeth skipped.
(May. 16, 2019  9:43 AM)Hitashi Wrote: I did a hand spin with hell salamander and bursted forneus in one hit

Me too but it was a ringout

My best friend told me to use my spriggan requiem 0 star yard and used his ark (stock combo) and his blast (stock) so i launched my spriggan he launched his ark first,and then he launched his blast, suddenly, i bursted ark first,then a few secs later, i bursted blast and guess what?my spriggan did not even have clicks i was like NANI?!
Well I was battling and a bey bursted then landed on the god chip

Check It Out Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76fCKf1c1ik
Sounds stupid but... my friend boiled his beyblade while trying to clean it.
(Jun. 26, 2019  8:19 AM)faaaafnir Wrote: Sounds stupid but... my friend boiled his beyblade while trying to clean it.
[@FIREFIRE CPB] Did that too.
This might be common, but I was battlingy Cho z Achilles and my slash Valkyrie (both stock) and I am 100% sure I got both wings on Achilles because I launched super hard, and somehow slash hit it so hard that it burst, and the parts went flying over the cover of a standard burst TT stadium. I am still shocked to this day. (Because it happened two days ago????)
Mine sounds weird. My unlock unicorn knuckle trans bursted my nova neptune vertical needle.
Once I battled TT Cho-Z Spriggan in left attack mode (stock) vs brothers TT Winning Valkyrie (stock) in beywarriors stadium which has big walls so its hard to do knockout finish.However my Spriggan started to speed up and crashed with Valkyrie and Spriggan flew into the air (didnt burst thankfully of cho z wings) and wall frame disconected in air and flew on Valkyrie just like Dead Stinger from Dead Phoenix and Spriggan fell to the stadium,bounced against the wall which is in stadium speeded up and it instantly bursted Valkyrie while the Wall frame was still jumping on Valkyrie when it was spinning.I called it Counter Stinger and it kinda works but if I am correct I cant use it in tournaments however its fun to play and experiment with it.I remember my little brother and his friends having eyes and mouths wide open while Valkyries pieces were about to fly on them.Well never mess with Spriggan.
My TT X2 bursting and knocking out my rP 00P Et.
Earlier today, I battled czA and rP because why not, and rP’s armor came off and flew around the stadium. czA was also circling the stadium. rP’s armor was right next to it midair. czA rushed towards the armor and shoved the armor into rP. rP burst. The power of a 1/72 recolor.