What's the longest time you have waited for a order

(Nov. 20, 2012  11:15 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: I ordered a bey on Saturday and it came in 2 days. It was the fastest ship for a bey I have ever seen.
This thread is for the longest time. You made this thread to
My longest is 3 weeks for my Diablo Nemises but felt like 3 MONTHS
4 days. Yeah thats really my longest time. It probably doesn't seem long to most of you.
My longest is still occurring. I ordered on Christmas Day, it was both DX Synchrome sets and they've been at the UPS in my city for 4 days Tired
(Jan. 07, 2013  3:35 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: My longest is still occurring. I ordered on Christmas Day, it was both DX Synchrome sets and they've been at the UPS in my city for 4 days Tired

If I had a car, I'd probably just drive down to wherever that place is and pick it up...

Now that you remind me, I've been waiting just one day longer than you for the Orojya Revizer T125JB. I paid for it on the 22nd... Unhappy I don't believe I've waited that long.
Unlucky man. I ordered on the 24th and i've got mine.
(Jan. 07, 2013  3:49 AM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2013  3:35 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: My longest is still occurring. I ordered on Christmas Day, it was both DX Synchrome sets and they've been at the UPS in my city for 4 days Tired

If I had a car, I'd probably just drive down to wherever that place is and pick it up...

Now that you remind me, I've been waiting just one day longer than you for the Orojya Revizer T125JB. I paid for it on the 22nd... Unhappy I don't believe I've waited that long.

My mom offered but she knows she doesn't wan to do it in the slightest Tongue_out so I'm not going to bother her like that, and what's so special about Orojya Revizer? (PM please)
This may not seem the longest,but the longest time I waited was for my Galaxy Pegasis which came in 2 weeks.
I was waiting for a fake earth eagle and it dint come for a month and 4 days so then I just cancelled the order
About 4 months the catch was on the 2nd month i PM'd the guy he said " I forgot to ship it, sorry about that so i will give you free shipping " i said alright! it arived on the 4th month, it was a great price it was 2 bb-10 stadiums for $60.00 back in 2011
I ordered a dark wolf from Japan on eBay and it took 4 MONTHS. The seller was horrible. Tired
my longest time waiting for an order was about 23 days when I ordered my gravity perseus. I got so impatient.
I've ordered a Big Bang Pegasus from toywiz.

*waits 2 months*

*tries to track the order*

1 month later.......

ORDER IS CANCELED.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(Jan. 16, 2013  2:55 AM)Blada4LIFE Wrote: I've ordered a Big Bang Pegasus from toywiz.

*waits 2 months*

1 month later.......

ORDER IS CANCELED.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Exactly what happen to me, I feel your pain.
I had ordered a Duo Uranus (without launcher and package) from Brand Korea long back...
Its probably been around 5-6 months since that was done, tbh.

It still hasn't arrived. Gasp

I assume it will never come now... Gee!
the longest i ever waited was from amazon i bought some fake plastic beys (i did not know they where fake i was like 7 or 8) and it took two weeks.
Remember for ebay buyers especially PayPal users check your PayPal address (your home address) and be sure it's your exact process address, because some people don't receive their item(s) because it has been shipped to the wrong area. My longest time as of now is 3 and half weeks for a Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF to arrive. I'll post a photo of my purchase in the 'recent beyblade purchases' thread once it arrives.
I bought Dark Knight Dragooon from Amazon on the 9th of January it still hasn't shown up yet Tired
(Jan. 21, 2013  11:09 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2013  2:55 AM)Blada4LIFE Wrote: I've ordered a Big Bang Pegasus from toywiz.

*waits 2 months*

1 month later.......

ORDER IS CANCELED.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Exactly what happen to me, I feel your pain.
I've told my friend i would go to the toywiz retail store and beat everyone up for canceling my order.
My longest waiting right now as of date is 2 being within the USA, it took a seller like 1 whole and a half week just to ship a package with somewhat decent tracking on it; which I've paid in full on January 28, 2013 for it and the seller shipped it on February 8, 2013, wow great service right. Another one that is taking a lot more similiar, this seller is taking a sweet time trying somewhat to deliver a package in which I've paid in full on February 3, 2013 and I'm still waiting for confirmation of the shipment and tracking onto the package. These kinds of sellers really are great services aren't they huh. Speechless
I have been waiting since October.
(Feb. 10, 2013  8:56 PM)Blaziken Wrote: I have been waiting since October.

Chocked_2
Wow ...
Who did you order it from and what did you order ?
1 business day.

Haha, joking. I just can't wait for my Beyblade's to come. X) It should arrive today !!

My order from TopGhetto2, which was from September. I'm pretty sure he didn't even ship it out ...
Yeah my order from January got cancelled because they lost Dragooon during Delivary because of the snow (Yeah Lame Excuse) which meant I had to reorder it last Monday it should arrive by next week
I've Waited for 3 days to get dragooon then i purchased BBG-25 and The BBG-25 came first it was only a week .but Drragooon came a weeks later