What's the longest time you have waited for a order

My longest was 10 days for a set that came with diablo nemesis, murcuryanubis, wingpegasis, and, ldrago guardian
My longest wait has been about 3~4 weeks for a wind aquario... Still a really good deal just $0.89
I waited almost 3 months for a Phantom Orion & L Drago Destroy when they were first released. The order was from Toywiz.
I waited about 2 and a half months for a Basalt Horogium when it was first released. Bought it off eBay from some guy :p
6 mounths for bb10
I think about a month 1/2. My order got lost in shipping or something, so the seller sent me a new one.
You guys must have the patience of a sloth because I couldn't wait as long as you guys wait for beys and stadiums.
Still currently waiting for a Berseker Begirados from eBay. It's been 3 months, gonna ask for a refund if I don't get it in the next 2 days.
My longest wait so far has only been 3 weeks. Got a samurai orojya on ebay for a dollar and 50 cents with free shipping, but it looks like my longest wait is coming up. Ordered a mint RF and it hasn't even shipped yet. Tongue_out
My longest wait was for Diablo Nemesis. It took 2 and a half months
(Apr. 24, 2013  1:35 PM)Nemo Wrote: My longest wait was for Diablo Nemesis. It took 2 and a half months
That's more patience than I have. By then I would have cancelled the order. My longest was almost a whole month. It was for a Mars Red Beylauncher L/R. IT broke a week later.
I think it was about 6 months of constant promises that it would be sent this time etc etc, until I got my order (well, most of it). I was an idiot to order again after that, even with all of the promises that it would be different this time - that left me out $100 and no tops to show for it - just a whole lot of unanswered messages and stress. Should've listened to my friends, but I'm a gullible sod, especially when it comes to trusting people I think I know.
I waited about a month for my Death Quetzalcoatl to come.
My longest wait was for my diablo nemesis it took a month to come
1 1/2 months. I was seriously ticked whislt waiting for my zero g stadium
When I got diablo it was about a week and a half
2 months... Vulcan Horuseus...
I've never used this Beyblade and it was worth the time Grin
I continue waiting for my TT Duo Uranus 230WD, my Vol.3 Zero G Booster and my LL2, it make 28 days I buy it and I not yet received it. (The longest time that the seller said is 21 days, so i'm really mad Angry) there is no chance that i receive it tomorrow and there is no mail on Saturday and Sunday, so it will make 31 days ! Smithicide
(Apr. 10, 2014  10:19 PM)Dark Kerbecs Wrote: When I got diablo it was about a week and a half
That's not too long, if you were to really think about it.

Anyways, I waited a little over two weeks for one of my bigger purchases to arrive. It was a Zero-G Random Booster Volume 3 Full Set.
(Apr. 10, 2014  11:29 PM)Midnìght Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2014  10:19 PM)Dark Kerbecs Wrote: When I got diablo it was about a week and a half
That's not too long, if you were to really think about it.

Anyways, I waited a little over two weeks for one of my bigger purchases to arrive. It was a Zero-G Random Booster Volume 3 Full Set.

Really nice ! My biggest transaction on eBay is in total 9 items and the same time for a total of 136$ XD (54$ for Galaxy Pegasus DX Set with BB-10)
Probably 2-3 weeks for my plastics.
(Apr. 10, 2014  11:59 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Probably 2-3 weeks for my plastics.
Just out of curiosity, which plastics were they?
TT wolborg 4 and SK Dranzer V.
(Sep. 07, 2017  11:13 PM)Shevs56 Wrote: 5 days.....
That's nothing