What's odd about you?

Sorry if a topic like this exists already. I tried searching for one, and there was nothing.
Well, I don't think it would be a good idea telling people about the things that are wrong with us, because we're all unique!
@DFB3636 ive had deja vu since i was 6 and sometimes its a bit freaky when things happen again
I play football and I'm a total nerd o:
screw you society
Im an 'middle-class' kick boxer and I play beyblades Grin Not to mention I'm a otaku also Joyful_3
Just read this. All of this, and try to understand how bored I can get:

Hint: It still goes.
(Oct. 20, 2011  12:03 AM)® Wrote: Im an 'middle-class' kick boxer and I play beyblades Grin Not to mention I'm a otaku also Joyful_3
The english definition or japanese? The meanings of otaku are very different.
My personality is odd. I am a nerd, but I really like to play football and am quite good at it. I love the Beatles, and the best thing to do for me is what some kids consider dumb: BEYBLADE!!!!
Well im also a sporty kind of dude but i hv asmtha at the same time so i take a break and take a puff from my puffer so i can breath again, im a total nerd that gets 60 percent and below if i dont study, i also have deja vu and NOW i study alot because every test i get and its above 70 i get a bey, and i have heaps of tests a term
Here's another one: I'm 12, and I already love techno music XD

And actually @mailz0rr, I never study, and I get all A's

Hah, I am 11, and I know 52 digits in the number "pi". Like DFB3636, I never study for anything, and I get all good grades.
im 13, I hate losing so much in every sport and game i play that i get headaches sometimes,i also get grades most of the times on quizs without studying except just one class
and i have a quick question how do you make those pictures with your names in them and stuff?
Well, Usually when I study for a Quiz/Test (IF its science) I study about 45 minutes in school(Study Hall),then right when I leave study hall I forget all I studied..Usually I do very bad or very good on the test or quiz...And I dont have short term membory.
lol thats kinda funny, almost the same happens to me but when i am picking awnsers all of a sudden i know them then when i have to show my neighbor how to do it when correcting them i dont know how to do it!
(Oct. 20, 2011  1:32 AM)Futomos Wrote: Hah, I am 11, and I know 52 digits in the number "pi". Like DFB3636, I never study for anything, and I get all good grades.

When my friend was 11, he memorized 74 didgets of pi. I'll bet now he forgets about 60 of them.

This thread has become an "i don't study but i get a's!!!!!!" thread. Amazing.

It's not odd at all. Many people can.
When i studh for a test or quiz i forget everything and fail the test or quiz but when i dont study at all,all comes back all of a sudden!!!
(Oct. 20, 2011  2:08 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: This thread has become an "i don't study but i get a's!!!!!!" thread. Amazing.

It's not odd at all. Many people can.
lol lets stay on topic ok guys

This is a cool forum well I can bend my fingers all the way back to touch my hand (without using my other hand)
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:11 AM)ScottPilgrimWBA Wrote: This is a cool forum well I can bend my fingers all the way back to touch my hand (without using my other hand)
Now thats odd are sure nothings wrong with it i cant even get them halfway back!i also have deja vu 24/7

I forgot its like when like when I wake up I already know what is gonna happen that day... (24/7 de ja vu)
I play the violin, and i am short tempered, betcha you never thought i would be able to play an instrument such as the violin! + piano, harmonica, recorder. Grin
I'm a pervert,also I always say stuff like: I'm gonna kill you.
What's odd about me? Oh, don't open that door.

I never swear, I'm socially awkward, I can turn my hands 360 degrees, I like sports not popular in my country, I hate frosting, I don't like society, I hate modern music, I play jaw harp, there's too much, that's just a slice of the pie.
I have five eyes.
2 for the default sense of sight, 2 more for the lens of my glasses and 1 more which is often denoted as the "Third Eye."