What's odd about you?

(Oct. 16, 2014  8:45 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2014  8:41 PM)Crescent Wrote: I can stay up for 2 days straight lal.

You´re quite young, aren´t you? Joyful_2
Yep, I'm 14 years olds. ^______^
(Oct. 16, 2014  8:51 PM)Crescent Wrote:

I knew it! Grin At that age you can stay up almost an eternity! XD

I just can't stay up after 23h XD Anyway, insomnia is not really great for your health.
(Oct. 16, 2014  8:58 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2014  8:45 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: You´re quite young, aren´t you? Joyful_2

I'll try go an eternity starting tomorrow. XD

Now I'm scared to grow up! I want to stay up all night forever, haha.
(Oct. 16, 2014  9:01 PM)Crescent Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2014  8:58 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2014  8:51 PM)Crescent Wrote: Yep, I'm 14 years olds. ^______^

I'll try go an eternity starting tomorrow. XD

Now I'm scared to grow up! I want to stay up all night forever, haha.

Well, good luck with that. Tongue_out_wink

Oh, it´s not that bad to grow up, but... you´re right, enjoy your teenage, regarding the need of sleep it won´t become any better. Joyful_2 But as Bouncer said, don´t overdo it. Wink

[/old lady mode]
XD
Im going to karate and i play with beyblades XD Aaand i love to sit like L (Death Note) Grin
(Oct. 16, 2014  9:49 PM)B-Blade Wrote: Im going to karate and i play with beyblades XD Aaand i love to sit like L (Death Note) Grin

Everyone here beyblade battles/collects Tongue_out
(Oct. 16, 2014  9:49 PM)B-Blade Wrote: Im going to karate and i play with beyblades XD Aaand i love to sit like L (Death Note) Grin
Doesn't everyone? Wink

I forgot to mention I can sing Japanese songs. Singing Death Note op 1 is my favourite. I know Guren no Yumiya, Crescent Moon and a few others. Trying to learn Again from FMAB because, you know, it's beautiful.

LOL I sit like L almost all the time.

(Oct. 16, 2014  10:13 PM)Crescent Wrote:
Doesn't everyone? Wink

I forgot to mention I can sing Japanese songs. Singing Death Note op 1 is my favourite. I know Guren no Yumiya, Crescent Moon and a few others. Trying to learn Again from FMAB because, you know, it's beautiful.

Haha,I can sing japanese too :p people think it's weird in my country.
(Oct. 20, 2011  12:01 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: screw you society
Same here....as in the screwing of society thing that is. I don't really exactly fit into traditional gender roles myself....I tend to lean to more feminine fields like cooking and kind of wouldn't mind pulling out the sewing machine to take up sewing....if only we could keep the darn table clear long enough...

Serious, our kitchen table is more the catch-all and we generally eat in the living room (as in my family) Well, except meals that are two cumbersome to eat in the living room.
Dude don't quote posts from over a year ago Wink
Well, needless to say, yesterday when I was stopped in my checking out the selection of LPS at WalMart, I felt a part of me die inside. It's like, "NO! Let me be me!" I assure you, my brother is the embarrassment of the family.
(Dec. 14, 2014  7:35 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: I eat toothpaste...sometimes...Tongue_out
Actually, I just remember when I was really little, I had to use "safe" toothpaste, which tasted really good. I used to eat it out of the tube (not a lot of it).

Anyway, my little cousin had it when I was at my aunts a few weeks ago, and just for the heck of it, I had a bit of it. It tasted just as good as it did twelve-some years back XD

I just read over my post. There's no two ways about it, I'm messed up, haha.
(Oct. 16, 2014  3:30 PM)Camarilla Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2014  2:28 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: What´s odd about me... probably my 129 pairs of shoes. XD

*Looks twice for the sexism police* That's not odd for a woman. =P

I eat 5000+ calories a day, do no exercise and gain no weight.... Life is good.

I eat 8,000+ calories a day and I finally reached triple digits!

Also... I have a weird tie thing. I own like, 90 ties.... and I need more...
I play Beyblades, play and collect to many TCG's to count and can live off Ramen Noodles. #UltraMegaSuperNerd
I used to use some brass cleaner to shine my Beyblades because the metal wheels tasted better with brass cleaner on them. Let that sink in.
I practically escaped death 5 times during my life time heal way too quickly. I've also been called emotionless because I can go throughout out my day like a normal person after witnessing things that break most people.

I'm had a crush on my car and have to take photos of him with me if I fly out of state just to make me feel better. (Omg I am so weird)
Evidently, you're sentimental of your car, or your carsick as in wanting to see or be in your car periodically. I'm that way but with my home, it's called being homesick. (Or Homestuck, like I currently am. It's boring at my house.)
wierd things about me:

-i love anime
-im anxious when im around new people (extremely anxious)
-i have a youtube account just so i could subscribe to my crush
I have some weird thing about me. where sometimes i see something odd when im about to go to sleep and sometimes throughout the day. then i see the exact same thing i saw happen in real life.
(Oct. 20, 2011  2:02 AM)Evilfaic Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  1:32 AM)Futomos Wrote: Hah, I am 11, and I know 52 digits in the number "pi". Like DFB3636, I never study for anything, and I get all good grades.

When my friend was 11, he memorized 74 didgets of pi. I'll bet now he forgets about 60 of them.

all i know is 3.1415926535
I'm actually pretty weird. Not the normal weird. I mean the "twisted" kind of weird. I find pleasure in seeing my enemies suffer. I toy with my enemies and draw out the fight. I trap them to where there is no escape... Yeah I'm working on that so there's no need to worry. Yet.

But I'm actually an African American blader, and a Christian anime boi. When you're a Christian anime boi choices are pretty limited when it comes to anime. But so far I've found a few good anime like Chuunibyo demo koi ga shitai. And beyblade
I’m an atheist

Haha, no. Well, I am one, but I’m probably more peculiar because I genuinely don’t care about what others think of me, unless they’re important to me, like my parents.