What's Your Beyblade team name?

Poll: Team or solo?

Team player
49.94%
Lone Blader
50.06%
Total: 100% 801 vote(s)
My team is Lion Pride. We all use leone clear wheels. Its my cousin, 2 Bestfriends and I.
My team is the Argonauts. I am the commander and the leader is my friend Near.
My team is named "Le Aquile Nere" in english "The Black Eagles" and i'm the boss xD
Our team is located in Naples,Italy!
Im part of the team Beyshooters
(Aug. 13, 2009  3:14 AM)StormDriger Wrote: Well i joined Omega's team which is called Beyblade Prodigies . We have our own site and Youtube channel and everythingSmile
How do you join this team? Do you have to be in a certain area or what?

(Oct. 26, 2011  5:57 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Team Shadow Nova, Largest operating Indonesian Team, as well as the largest branch of Team Omega Nova Smug
My Boss ^^^ XD
Team Shadow Nova's Vice General & Commander #1 Smug
hi guys, i'm from kent in england and am making up a beyblade team, we would train together and eventually take part in tournaments, if you live in kent or are close to it message me if you want to join, if you do not own a bey and would still lke to join, i can give you a bey
team high wing
my team is called...

Team Second Side
My team name is called galaxy nova bladers or GNB...
was on a team called Super Nova and then went solo called myself Phykicks/Captin Soviet im a lonely blader V.V
my beyblade team name is the team fire time dragons.

me xkidx123 meteo ldrago (leader)

father time424 twisted tempo 3rd member

gatekeeper567 hades kerbecs 2nd member

I was in a team back at school years back with my 3 of my male friends named Bladebreakers 2 and later Bladebreakers XG (to tie in with G-Rev) basically each of us had Beyblades that were used by of course one of the Bladebreakers in the anime (no prizes for guessing which teammate I was), on occasion a female friend with a Galman would join us.

We would often have battles in a rubbish bin top that was in the school garden. The standout memory was when I caught my finger while launching and got a blood blister from it, fun times.

Since we left school I haven't seen as much of my teammates (the "Tyson" teammate I saw some more as we were in the same college) but still occasionally speak to them and maybe have some battles when we have get togethers. But recently I have been mainly a solo Blader either launching Beyblades for my niece's amusement or sometimes battling against my companion who has some awesome Beys.
Team chaos wings is the team im currently on 3 regulars and 1 sub
I am a member of a team called Galaxy Revoloution.
(Mar. 30, 2012  2:38 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: I am a member of a team called Galaxy Revoloution.

Wait, so those are ya teams beys? Must be a strong team. ^-^
(Mar. 30, 2012  2:43 PM)Anubis Blader Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2012  2:38 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: I am a member of a team called Galaxy Revoloution.

No it`s just the signature
But I am A Galaxy pegasus user. *and don`t tell me its a bad bey I`ve had enough post of people saying that. I mean it beat a flame byxis 3-0* Besides we have 4 members and 1 pre member so of course those aren`t our beys
(Apr. 02, 2012  11:46 AM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2012  2:43 PM)Anubis Blader Wrote:

*and don`t tell me its a bad bey I`ve had enough post of people saying that. I mean it beat a flame byxis 3-0*

If you have had enough of people posting saying its a bad bey, just believe them. In addition, check the Beyblade Customization's forum and the Winning Combinations thread, you won't see Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F there. Or perhaps you will only face facts when you go to a tournament. Also, an Uncustomized Flame Byxis 230 WD, is extremely easy to defeat, even still, i don't believe that a Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F beat it. Not trying to be rude.
I am a part of team ChaosWings In new york thats about it (we all know one another)
I'm not the team leader, but my team name is the BeyBlasters (NOW GLOBAL)
this is the team list:

1. apple1075 capt.
2. Funny Bunny (previously Gizmo98) vicecapt.
3. Nandster
4.5p1r1t Dude (shared account)
5. 5p1r1t Dude (shared account)
6.5p1r1t Hayate (not same as 5p1r1t Dude)

The reason why we are now global is because we have teamed up with team Mega Bladers

This is their thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Team-Meg...#pid923443

And the BeyBlaster thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-beyblast...bal?page=3
I am Part of the team Wrath.The person who made the team is Destiny.Hes the leader....
I wouldve had a team.I even invited my own friends, and they turned there back on me, they didnt even respnd to my PM.It Ticks me off.-.- But yeah, im part of team wrath.Fear us raaaaaaawr. lol joking
I'm the captain of my team, Team Grand Rush. We basically are kinda secret, since at our age Beyblading is kinda embarrassing at our schools. We have like 3 members, and another member pending.
Link: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Middleto...or-members

We're kinda small, and only me and Nick are really enthusiastic about blading, Tempo-Master is more concerned about the 'real world'. But we all blade, and that's what's really fun. We even developed our own battle style. But I don't want to reveal that to our competitors and potential enemies.
I'm the leader of Team Echo, basically my whole town play beys, alot of mature guys as me too, so I just talked with a friend of mine and some guy I met battling wanted to join, right now we have 3 members, a girl pending, we basically host alot of mini-tournaments on a park Smile
Heh heh. I wish everyone in my town bladed, I would KILL. My team would probably be somewhere in the top-10 teams or something, even Tempo-Master has skills even though he barely blades.