What's Your Beyblade team name?

Poll: Team or solo?

Team player
49.94%
Lone Blader
50.06%
Total: 100% 801 vote(s)
Proud leader of Team Soaring Phoenix. We have 6 members at the moment and we are a worldwide team. Every member has a signature done by me.
Me and my brother are the Cosmic Warriors.
What are you talking about?
This is spam, so you should elaborate on what you're trying to say.
Name is in my sig Smile Anyway, I voted lone blader because I haven't had much contact with my team. They forgot about it, so I'm sort've a lone blader. I'd like to get my team back together though!
hey im new so i want to no what is yalls strongest bey

what is your best bay
This does not belong here. If you want to find out what beyblades people are using in tournaments, just check the winning combinations thread.
(Nov. 19, 2013  3:04 AM)The Dark Fangs Wrote: hey im new so i want to no what is yalls strongest bey

what is your best bay

Hello, this is off-topic, so if you want to know the best combos you can go to this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...-10-8-2013

Make sure you read the rules, so this doesn't happen again. Thanks.
I'm leader of Team Hyperion, one of the best teams in Central Florida!
I am the leader of the team The Lords of Rip, one of the few teams in Fort Worth, Texas.
Co-Leader of Team BitBeast Bladers. Link in my sig spoiler.
I'm making a team with my brothers our team name is team Cyclone bladers cause my step brother is the leader and his main bey is Rock Leone that he refuses to change and since Rock Leone's special moves are tornadoes which are cyclones it made since to name the team team Cyclone bladers!
I used to have a team named Desert Fire but it got disbanded by me the leader 😏😏😏😏
Co leader of Team Generation of Miracles alongside ~Kyruem~ of course.
I'm the Leader of Team Evil Meteo

Anybody wanna join Team Final Flash we need more members!!!
At the moment I don't even have a bey (currently waiting of FedEx, anyone know if they deliver on holidays like Columbus Day?) and even once I get my Thief Phoenix, I will probably be a lone blader, but mostly because where I am there isn't any bladers, or at least as far as I can tell...

Actually, when I went bowling with my brother I was kind of hoping to use my blader name. Then again, without a bey, it's just as well I hold off "coming out"....as it were...yeah, I know being a blader has nothing to do with sexual orientation, just would be fun to say it in public, though under Fuhuer Perry, and the near possible selection of the new Fuhuer, it may be better to keep the blading on the down-low....Wink
(Oct. 11, 2014  9:49 PM)PhoenixStar Wrote: At the moment I don't even have a bey (currently waiting of FedEx, anyone know if they deliver on holidays like Columbus Day?) and even once I get my Thief Phoenix, I will probably be a lone blader, but mostly because where I am there isn't any bladers, or at least as far as I can tell...

Actually, when I went bowling with my brother I was kind of hoping to use my blader name. Then again, without a bey, it's just as well I hold off "coming out"....as it were...yeah, I know being a blader has nothing to do with sexual orientation, just would be fun to say it in public, though under Fuhuer Perry, and the near possible selection of the new Fuhuer, it may be better to keep the blading on the down-low....Wink

On the downlow?
It doesn't degrade someone.
I'm a member of team Bit Beast Bladers!
I am from teamBeyXtreme. We never had any battles but will have soon
revives...because why not....

pfft, who needs companions when running solo?
my team is called Blazing Fangs but 2 memeber aren't coming at next event.
team name------> team beybattle evolution

( 12 bladers and im da leader!!)
( blizzardmidbus27 on the WBO is 3rd in command)