What is your favorite pokemon game?

Mine has to be soul silver because there is game play after I beat the storyEee
well,every single game of pokemon has a gameplay after you beat the story.
i would say the second pokemon ranger game cause you play through as a kid in ranger school then you graduate become a ranger then a top ranger this game has an actual story mode unlike the other games so it was a nice twist from the regular games and anyways why are we talking about pokemon i thought this was beyblade then again im on a beyblade site when i dont actually have any beyblades YET!!!! so i should shut up
Silver and Gold were awesome 'back in the day', HGSS are no doubt the best gameplay and graphics wise but for me G/S will always be my favorite because of the memories
R/B/Y were good for the time, but they were really held back by somne issues FR/LG addressed
2nd Gen had most of the same problems.
4th Gen was meh : /, HG/SS were good, but the original games of the generation sucked, and as far as add-ons, battle revolution was the worst yet.
The 3rd Gen however, had great standalone titles, were all very good, and had the best console line of ny generation.
3rd gen was the best, sapphire being my favorite of the 5 (or 6).
I like Emerald because you could get both Groudon and Kyogre+Rayquaza.
(Jun. 26, 2010  7:18 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: R/B/Y were good for the time, but they were really held back by somne issues FR/LG addressed
2nd Gen had most of the same problems.
4th Gen was meh : /, HG/SS were good, but the original games of the generation sucked, and as far as add-ons, battle revolution was the worst yet.
The 3rd Gen however, had great standalone titles, were all very good, and had the best console line of ny generation.
3rd gen was the best, sapphire being my favorite of the 5 (or 6).

When I look back at the previous games, I seriously can't imagine not having a Physical/Special move split any more.

I think HG/SS is probably my favourite right now, but I think mine has changed to keep up with the current released games, haha.
Emerald, definately! Followed closely by the original Silver and Yellow Smile
Diamond because Pearl got corrupted so my sister let me use it until I got Soul Silver Soul Silver because I love Lugia.(He's my favorite Pok'emon)
(Jun. 13, 2010  12:36 AM)BlackAcePegasus Wrote: so,does anybody here know black/white? I'm pretty sure i'm going to like THAT.

Yea go to Serebii.net for info on it oh and theres a Jirachi event going on right now on wifi via Mystery Gift.
Fire Red/Leaf Green and Heart Gold/Soul Silver

Gotta love the remakes but...

Right now, I'm replaying good old Blue version.
I like Fire red and leaf green and Gold and silver. To me those are without a doubt the best ones of the whole series.
(Jun. 27, 2010  1:38 PM)♥ Wrote: When I look back at the previous games, I seriously can't imagine not having a Physical/Special move split any more.

I get what but you're saying, but it's not a very large upgrade compared to the jump R/S offered, and I actually think the games sprites and graphics (overworld) got worse.
You think between red and blue and silver and gold the sprites got worse despite the fact that there was a massive improvment in the artwork?
(Jul. 02, 2010  7:29 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2010  1:38 PM)♥ Wrote: When I look back at the previous games, I seriously can't imagine not having a Physical/Special move split any more.

I get what but you're saying, but it's not a very large upgrade compared to the jump R/S offered, and I actually think the games sprites and graphics (overworld) got worse.

Maybe not, but I think it affects in game play a lot more than the introduction of Natures, and IV variance. I do think that Abilities however, is a significant change.
My Favorite pokemon game is probably Sapphire. mostly becuz of kyogre Stupid
HeartGold and Battle Revolution.

Plus Black once it comes out.
my favorite is Pokemon Soul Silver
Snap and Stadium. I enjoyed them more than the "actual" Pokemon games.
(Jul. 03, 2010  9:51 PM)jinglejoe Wrote: HeartGold and Battle Revolution.

1.) I have no idea how in any way you would think Battle Revolution was good.
2.) How can you judge a game that hasn't even come out?
(Jul. 03, 2010  9:51 PM)jinglejoe Wrote: HeartGold and Battle Revolution.

me to but black isn't out yetCute
Gotta be Emerald, had some awesome music and I actually enjoyed the story.
Yellow version. The only Pokemon game that truly deserves the 2 syllable damn that I gave it.
Right now would probably be Pokemon Heart Gold. Mainly because it's a new version of Gold and has more things in the game.