What is your favorite beyblade burst system?

Poll: What beyblade burst system is your fav?

Single layer
1.67%
Dual Layer
6.67%
God layer
21.67%
Cho-z layer
5.00%
Gatinko layer
10.00%
Sparking layer
15.00%
Dynamite Battle layers
8.33%
All of them
31.67%
Total: 100% 60 vote(s)
since burst will be prob at its last system
I wanna know what was your favorite (subs systems like infinity lock and limit break not included)

I personally like dual layers
I really like GT layers but dual layers takes the cake for me
Still too early to judge the DB Layer System, so I'll go with Sparking. I just LOVE the shape of the Beys, the gimmicks with the different chips and Chassis, and they all look suuuuuper cool.
in terms of the beys in real life and the customization, I loved the GT era. It added a whole new level of customizing where every part is important. there were: bases, weights, chips, discs, frames, driver, and some beys even had special features like the union swords or the master flippable base. it was basically sparking, but the beys actually burst.
I would say the layer system (everything except for sparking).
Sparking is by far my favorite and I would pick it over any other system. The DB System seems interesting.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who just thinks that the burst system is amazing in general. I think it's the most fun to play with.
i know i kinda sound stupid but, whats the dual layer. is it supoosed to be the evolution befor god layer?
(Mar. 28, 2021  8:06 PM)eggblader Wrote: i know i kinda sound stupid but, whats the dual layer. is it supoosed to be the evolution befor god layer?

Yup, the one you see in the very first season of the anime and past chapter 10 of the manga. It follows Single Layers and Preceeds God Layers.
Aren’t single/dual/god/cho-z/GT layers all part of the same system?
(Mar. 28, 2021  8:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Aren’t single/dual/god/cho-z/GT layers all part of the same system?

Technically, they're all separate systems under the Burst System. So are Sparking and DB.
(Mar. 28, 2021  8:06 PM)eggblader Wrote: i know i kinda sound stupid but, whats the dual layer. is it supoosed to be the evolution befor god layer?

Yeah, it's  the Layer System that was introduced before the God Layer showed up. Victory Valkyrie, Lost Longinus, Storm Spriggan and etc.
Absolutely, God series because of all those different gimmicks available~
(Mar. 29, 2021  5:14 AM)Virtuous Circle Wrote: Absolutely,  God series because of all those different gimmicks available~

Heck, even though they're weak by today's standards they're still pretty cool.
For me it's always a tie between Sparking and God. I like the weight and design of Sparking, but I like the diversity of God's layer system.
As we know there are a lot of new Burst systems. Single system, Dual system, God system, Choz system,  Choz Awakening system, GT system, Infinite Lock system, Sparking system, Limit Break system and final is DB. Mostly no one don't know how good is DB system, so what is your favourite system except DB.( Hope my thread won't close)
(Apr. 13, 2021  4:31 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: As we know there are a lot of new Burst systems. Single system, Dual system, God system, Choz system,  Choz Awakening system, GT system, Infinite Lock system, Sparking system, Limit Break system and final is DB. Mostly no one don't know how good is DB system, so what is your favourite system except DB.( Hope my thread won't close)

I already did a thread like this before tho
God layer's gimmicks was godly,but superking have better design
(Apr. 13, 2021  4:40 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  4:31 PM)Бейблэйд8986 Wrote: Как мы знаем, появилось много новых систем Burst. Одиночная система, Двойная система, Система Бога, Система Чоз, Система Пробуждения Чоза, Система GT, Система Бесконечного Замка, Система Искры, Система Limit Break и финал - DB. В основном никто не знает, насколько хороша система БД, так что какая ваша любимая система, кроме БД (надеюсь, мой поток не закроется)

Я уже делал такую ветку до того, как
R.I.P to me. I'm closed

(Apr. 13, 2021  4:42 PM)Pixi Wrote: didnt someone make a thread like this

EDIT: oh i found it here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-is...rst-system

I will get closed. But this thread is more detalized

It seems Mana will close me
I love the DB system
For me the answer is simple. God layers were revolutionary. All the gimmicks were the start of something great that has carried through Beyblade but not as strong as I would like.
For single and dual layers there simply were no gimmicks.
Super-Z was awesome but, it felt like a BIT of a recap of god but just with metal. For the Cho-Z beys they could have won but they are not the whole series.
Gatinko was awesome! There were SO much customization.
Sparking was good but, I though it was hindered by the chassis system. Double chassis limit customization and they make single chassis virtually unusable if you want to win.
Overall I would rank the systems:
God
Gatinko
Super-Z
Dual layers
Sparking
Single layer

I am definitely looking forward to dynamite battle too!