What is the best Beyblade Burst Random Booster

I want to buy a full set of a random booster, and I want to know which one is the best. I am the interested in the layers more then anything.
I would probably get random booster vol.8 since each bey at least has one competitive part and it also comes with a dragoon and dranzer recoulor!
(Jan. 22, 2018  7:32 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: I would probably get random booster vol.8 since each bey at least has one competitive part and it also comes with a dragoon and dranzer recoulor!

it's actually a Driger,not a Dranzer
8 or 9.
For Vol.8, Alter Chronos is currently a top tier part for defense, and you can get driver R from green Blaze Ragnaruk, which is still useful for stamina. Frame M from black Dragoon S is good at both attack and defense. Disc 8 and 4 can be used in stamina and attack combos.
For Vol.9, Beat Kukulcan’s layer is very competitive at both attack and defense. Dranzer Flame and Valkyrie have some value of collection. Guardian Kerbeus is a top tier stamina layer and you can also get another 7 disc with that. Gigant Gaia is now somehow outclassed, but it was one of the best layer in Dual Layer System at defense.
Honestly Vol.7 or Vol.9 both have two great prize layer beys and awesome combos
If we're talking historically, Random Booster Vol.2 Evil-eye Wing Needle was the best, hands down. Literally seven of the eight pulls all had ultra competitive Layers (Deathscyther, Odin, Wyvern, Valkyrie) for the time. Incredible.
I say it is vol 12 cuz dead hades, max Garuda (has good attack no stamina) , and hell salamander
For the time, I think it's volume 10 because it came with the 3 cho z beys and it came with other competitive layers such as seig xcalibur, spriggan requiem, and crash ragnarok. But it could also be vol 15 because it also comes with the 3 gt beys, a super nostalgic storm pegasis, a past prize bey in dead hades, and xtreme'.
Random Booster Volume 15
i think the best rndom booster is vol 15 because have great pulls like storm pegasus and bushin dragon
(Aug. 04, 2019  11:13 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: i think the best rndom booster is vol 15 because have great pulls like storm pegasus and bushin dragon

Bushin Dragon?
rbv15 is pretty good, IMO

dH .8'E.X'
sP .10G.Qc'
oE .0T.Qc'
CV .11.Et

and other combos come with interesting parts like Proof and Zenith
(Feb. 01, 2018  7:54 AM)Kei Wrote: If we're talking historically, Random Booster Vol.2 Evil-eye Wing Needle was the best, hands down. Literally seven of the eight pulls all had ultra competitive Layers (Deathscyther, Odin, Wyvern, Valkyrie) for the time. Incredible.

I agree with you. Vol.2 was too strong and they never restocked in Japan because deathsyther banned and Odin was very strong too
Vol 15 is my jam. Good variety and some decent parts. Storm Pegasus is even there for the fanservice.
(Aug. 05, 2019  10:38 AM)Orang Melayu Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2019  11:13 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: i think the best rndom booster is vol 15 because have great pulls like storm pegasus and bushin dragon

Bushin Dragon?

yes now that we have gt beys they are combining layer bases gt chips and weights too the combo is : bushin (base) dragon, 7, friction, retsu
vol ....... the one with dead hades or air knight