What do you think about Gachi?

(Sep. 15, 2019  4:46 PM)Monsterblader Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  3:45 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: That's every beyblade season. In fact, that's every anime. Don't single out GT when litteraly every shonen anime does the same

Then you must haven't seen one punch man.

(Sep. 15, 2019  4:30 PM)BurstFiles Wrote: I feel you, i didnt like how in choz/turbo aiga just did a launch once and he automatically knew how to do it since then, he never really trained, first season is my favorite because valt actually had to practice and he lost battles and it was pretty unpredictable when you watch for the first time. My favorite was the first.
The Story has to do that. We all thought that Aiga was made OP. But nah, they did it for a reason A reason to get Corrupted. You can't get Corrupted if you are weak,do you? So he could have copy the launch style without seeing it.

Lol! Forgot about OPM.
I can’t really speak to the overall story of Gachi, obviously since the whole season isn’t out yet, but for as for as we’ve gotten, it’s pretty good. They kinda lost me for a while during episodes 5 through 11-ish, aside from that, it’s good so far. I can’t say the same for a few characters, though. Joe was ok. He just feels gimmicky and one of those that you know won’t be in it for the rest of the series. I hate to break it to ya, I don’t like Drum. IMO, he is the worst main character in the series. I feel like he never figures anything out for himself and talks to Dragon waaayyyy to often. I also don’t enjoy how he shouts and screams so much. I know Aiga did too, but it doesn’t sound like a whine in Japanese. Drum is just almost too emotional about BEYBLADE for my liking.

To all those who said be there was too much resonance and other nonsense, don’t forget that this season still has Delta and the gold turbo, and it seems like it’ll only ramp up considering some of the names of the new releases coming out.

Speaking of the series as a toyline, I think it’s fantastic. There are so many great customization options available, and I feel like that brings back some of the goodness from the first series.
As much as I enjoy Beyblade, I feel like Burst has overstayed it's welcome. It's time we have a new generation already. It's gotten to the point where some big name users here have stopped caring and are not here much anymore. In order for Beyblade to thrive again, we need something fresh and new. Beyblade Burst GT isn't that bad of a season, but it feels like Burst has nothing much left to show for.
Honestly, Burst's end is gonna depend on Gachi's endgame, but I wouldn't mind one more season to just wrap up a ton of loose ends, merge the three gens of beybladers from all the seasons, bring back a ton of fan favorites and just end it all with one big bang. Though that probably won't happen.
Before ep 28 I hated gt, after ep 28 it's getting better and interesting
(Oct. 31, 2019  9:05 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Before ep 28 I hated gt, after ep 28 it's getting better and interesting
I honestly liked it the moment Aiga came back.
(Oct. 31, 2019  3:53 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2019  9:05 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Before ep 28 I hated gt, after ep 28 it's getting better and interesting
I honestly liked it the moment Aiga came back.

I liked Aiga coming back but they nerfed him hard, it would have been cool if he was as strong as choz Aiga and see what would have happened seeing a massive power gap with drum and near the end have drum have a closer gap in power
(Nov. 04, 2019  11:14 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2019  3:53 PM)g2_ Wrote: I honestly liked it the moment Aiga came back.

I liked Aiga coming back but they nerfed him hard, it would have been cool if he was as strong as choz Aiga and see what would have happened seeing a massive power gap with drum and near the end have drum have a closer gap in power

Aiga wasnt nerfed drum bursted him because he got cocky and then aiga beat him deltas a strong new blader he gave the champion a challenge if he was still cho z achilles level he would have lost to amane arthur has access to the infinite lock which is stronger than the cho z awakening and aiga didn't know how to counter it therefore one end blaster ended the battle
(Nov. 04, 2019  11:14 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2019  3:53 PM)g2_ Wrote: I honestly liked it the moment Aiga came back.

Aiga wasn't nerfed, he just doesn't have plot armor on his side.
In my opinion is actually good but i don't like the main character,well the story line is actually veryyyy good and the character design is very interesting.And there's Valt and Aiga there.But they need to make the main character more interesting.Amd make the duration longer cuz it's only 12 minutes TwT and the Ending akdkdksk they need to fix it.But the story is getting interesting tho im waiting for the other episode Smile.
Is there any webpage that has chinese translate of Burst Gachi?
I think I know what I like about Drum: he's earnest.

While Valt and Aiga are competent, Valt's power trips and cockyness and Aiga's arrogance could be be annoying at times, depending on the viewers. Plus, he's more accepting of his losses and doesn't hide his fears: being scared of Gwyn, questioning if he can beat the other GT3 members, etc.

I know some people think that he relies on Dragon and Gold Turbo a bit too much, but it does show he listens to his partner, especially since he talks to Dragon...with Dragon more consistently than Valt and Valkyire and Aiga and Achilles. He's not just a blader with a bey, he and Dragon are partners. And it took him longer to perfect Gold Turbo than Delta, Valt and Aiga so I wouldn't consider him a Gary Stu either. (Helps that no one but Takane, Tango, Pot, or Aiga have liked him from the start)

And while he's hesitant, he's actually pretty smart for a protagonist...well smart compared to Valt seasons 1-2 but that's honestly not hard. While Aiga did plan stuff out when he wasn't focused on attacking or winning (Lui, Xhan, Phi), Drum's been much better at it. Examples include trying to find a weakness in Apocalypse, him and Dragon working together to find a "Blind" spot in Dread Bahamut, and countering The Judgement with Bound Stinger.

He's not a perfect protagonist, which is good, but I think he's better than some people give him credit for. Our golden boy just moves to the beat of his own Drum.

Was I trying to sway opinions or just speak out of my hand...uhhhhhh HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE lol.
It's okay,But I think it's actually getting better.If anything I might like It better than Cho-Z because Burst began as this light-hearted show.But when Season 3 or Cho-Z came out it got way too dramatic and only got better toward the end of the season.(Or that's just my opinion.
Now that I see the similarities between GT and Cho-Z I definitely prefer Cho-Z over GT. GT is a copy of Cho-Z storyline, in the beginning, middle, and end but with a few adjustments which are the characters. GT is way too predictable as events similar to GT Events have occurred last season. We did not expect Aiga to go full-on antagonist midway in the series and that's the thing I liked about Cho-Z "Plot Twists" which GT failed to do.

GT is decent, but definitely not the best. I believe this series is, in fact, the worst season out of all 4 seasons of Burst generation. That's just my perspective though.
A bit too much along the lines of the standard Beyblade Burst arc: Mini tournament, enter villian, bey breaks, new bey, beat villian, be world champ.
(Jan. 04, 2020  5:42 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Now that I see the similarities between GT and Cho-Z I definitely prefer Cho-Z over GT. GT is a copy of Cho-Z storyline, in the beginning, middle, and end but with a few adjustments which are the characters. GT is way too predictable as events similar to GT Events have occurred last season. We did not expect Aiga to go full-on antagonist midway in the series and that's the thing I liked about Cho-Z "Plot Twists" which GT failed to do.

GT is decent, but definitely not the best. I believe this series is, in fact, the worst season out of all 4 seasons of Burst generation. That's just my perspective though.

Cho-Z's been vindicated by history lol. Though the poster for Aiga/Cho Z shows Dark Aiga lol, we just never noticed till it was too late AHAHAHAHAHAH
they bey are cool and stronger but series is ok
I don't like how they got rid of a lot of my favorite characters and replaced them with people not nearly as cool. Also the 13 minute episodes. Otherwise, I like Drum and Dragon.
i love it but the episodes could be longer
Best season of beyblade in franchise history. *thumbs up*
(Jan. 10, 2020  8:14 PM)NAP Wrote: Best season of beyblade in franchise history. *thumbs up*

Almost everyone can disagree with that
(Jan. 10, 2020  9:06 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2020  8:14 PM)NAP Wrote: Best season of beyblade in franchise history. *thumbs up*

Of course. The first or second were the best seasons in Beyblade Burst.
(Jan. 10, 2020  9:06 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

(Jan. 10, 2020  9:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2020  9:06 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Almost everyone can disagree with that

Of course. The first or second were the best seasons in Beyblade Burst.

In my opinion, I don't think ANY beyblade series is going to top G-Revolution.
At the moment, GT is very flawed, but an average season for me so far.
Plot (so far):
Characters:

If I had to rank the seasons (best to worst):
Beyblade G-Revolution
Beyblade Metal Masters
Beyblade (2000)
Beyblade Metal Fusion
Beyblade Burst God
Beyblade Burst
Beyblade Metal Fury
Beyblade Burst Chouzetsu
Beyblade Burst GT <--- Currently around here
Beyblade Zero-G and Beyblade V-Force (tied)

Had Arthur and Gwynn's arc not started, GT would rank at the very bottom.