World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What do you think about Gachi? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: What do you think about Gachi? (/Thread-What-do-you-think-about-Gachi)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

What do you think about Gachi? - g2_ - Sep. 09, 2019

What are your opinions on Beyblade Burst Gachi? And how do you compare it to previous Beyblade Burst seasons.

RE: What do you think about Gachi? - Ardmore Bladers - Sep. 09, 2019

(Sep. 09, 2019  7:47 PM)g2_ Wrote: What are your opinions on Beyblade Burst Gachi? And how do you compare it to previous Beyblade Burst seasons.
Personally, I think it’s one of, if not the best season of burst to date. It has made attack types so much more viable in competitive play, with Zwei and Judgment being able to beat almost every previous generation release.

RE: What do you think about Gachi? - g2_ - Sep. 09, 2019

(Sep. 09, 2019  7:53 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2019  7:47 PM)g2_ Wrote: What are your opinions on Beyblade Burst Gachi? And how do you compare it to previous Beyblade Burst seasons.
Personally, I think it’s one of, if not the best season of burst to date. It has made attack types so much more viable in competitive play, with Zwei and Judgment being able to beat almost every previous generation release.
I meant the series.

RE: What do you think about Gachi? - Dt20000 - Sep. 09, 2019

The worst season so far

RE: What do you think about Gachi? - g2_ - Sep. 09, 2019

(Sep. 09, 2019  8:14 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: The worst season so far

Honestly I agree.

RE: What do you think about Gachi? - Achilles25 - Sep. 09, 2019

Gachi is the worst. But if i'm being honest its not that bad. If they brought previous characters from Season 1, 2, and 3 it would be a wonderful series.

RE: What do you think about Gachi? - IsaacGravity - Sep. 10, 2019

As a series: It's okay. So far it's toning down a lot of the nonsense from Cho-Z (resonance, overabundance of unlikable characters) bringing back that more light-hearted vibe from the first Burst season and I truly appreciate that. Dragon is best character.

As a competitive toy: I love it! Mixing and matching various bey pieces to make a ultimate quality of a various type has always been the charm of Beyblade for me (suck it Kyoya) but up and making variations within a bey by creating interchangeable Bases? That opens up a lot of options.

RE: What do you think about Gachi? - X-Wing - Sep. 10, 2019

I like it better than Cho-Z. I thought Aiga was a terrible character and there was so much evil and nonsense but Gachi just, well Drum never loses a big battle, whereas whereas like Valt did, he learned, got stronger, and was an amazing character.

RE: What do you think about Gachi? - DrPedrão - Sep. 10, 2019

It's probably the best season of burst, if not from the entire franchise, imo

Good characters and they have great and unique personalities
The battles have good animation and strategy (even though you already know who is going to win before every round)

Gachi also gets a lot from S1, which has a great atmosphere and cast

S1 was good
God was really good
ChoZ was just incredible
Gachi keeps up with that in its own way

RE: What do you think about Gachi? - KnightPro - Sep. 10, 2019

Best burst season so far, Series and Toyline.

RE: What do you think about Gachi? - Strider Xanthos - Sep. 10, 2019

Toyline I can't speak much on but based on how they beys are presented in the show and the accuracy people mention, seems really good.
The series, I like. My major issue is the length of the episodes since in a 22 minute series, we'd be around episode 14 (Cho-Z constantly gets accused of certain episodes being filler despite Burst 1 arguably having the most filler), but between the battles and the characters, I like everyone and so far 8/13 characters are being used well, so I'm looking forward to what happens next.

RE: What do you think about Gachi? - Dash Driver - Sep. 10, 2019

(Sep. 10, 2019  3:17 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Toyline I can't speak much on but based on how they beys are presented in the show and the accuracy people mention, seems really good.
The series, I like. My major issue is the length of the episodes since in a 22 minute series, we'd be around episode 14 (Cho-Z constantly gets accused of certain episodes being filler despite Burst 1 arguably having the most filler), but between the battles and the characters, I like everyone and so far 8/13 characters are being used well, so I'm looking forward to what happens next.
Which 5 characters aren’t being used well? Blind is probably one of them.

RE: What do you think about Gachi? - LOL-y Rancher - Sep. 10, 2019

Good toyline, dull season (sorry fanboys and fangirls, I just don't like the Gachi anime so far Unhappy )

RE: What do you think about Gachi? - BoogietheBlader - Sep. 10, 2019

3rd best season under god and s1. It's bringing back the fun of season one with lovable and interesting characters! On top of that, they are all being used! (unlike cho-z) The battles are epic and they really can't get better. The 2d animation is a bit more fluid and I really love 2d animation. The show does have flaws, but honestly, it's really good! I think a lot of people are upset about shu and the others not coming back and that's why the don't like it. I feel you, I really do, but move on. I'm sad they aren't coming back, but that shouldn't be the only thing you judge the show on.

(Sep. 10, 2019  3:33 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Good toyline, dull season (sorry fanboys and fangirls, I just don't like the Gachi anime so far Unhappy )
The GT releases were all good so far, but the anime, I only watch it because it’s Beyblade Burst.

(Sep. 09, 2019  8:21 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2019  8:14 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: The worst season so far

Honestly I agree.

explain.

(Sep. 10, 2019  3:34 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  3:33 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Good toyline, dull season (sorry fanboys and fangirls, I just don't like the Gachi anime so far Unhappy )
The GT releases were all good so far, but the anime, I only watch it because it’s Beyblade Burst.

Wow. Geuss people hate this season...

(Sep. 10, 2019  3:36 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2019  8:21 PM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly I agree.

explain.
The 12 minute episodes are dumb, the story is sort of repetitive, but the toys are awesome.
Edit: But the battles are awesome!

(Sep. 10, 2019  3:34 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:

I really like the GT system, it's a cool idea, has some interesting parts and customisability. Plus, they look really nice Smile

As for the anime... I'm sorry, I tried to force myself to like it and kept telling myself continuously "the season is good once you get used to it" but I really can't say that in good conscience that I'm a fan of the Gachi anime (and I swear, I'm not trying to have a negative mindset).

(Sep. 10, 2019  3:38 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  3:36 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: explain.
The 12 minute episodes are dumb, the story is sort of repetitive, but the toys are awesome.

repetive? You must be new.

(Sep. 10, 2019  3:39 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  3:38 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: The 12 minute episodes are dumb, the story is sort of repetitive, but the toys are awesome.

repetive? You must be new.
I mean, person gets new bey. Person battles. Person loses. Person goes on tournament journey thing to battle number 1 blader.

(Sep. 10, 2019  3:40 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  3:39 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: repetive? You must be new.
I mean, person gets new bey. Person battles. Person loses. Person goes on tournament journey thing to battle number 1 blader.

That's every beyblade season. In fact, that's every anime. Don't single out GT when litteraly every shonen anime does the same

RE: What do you think about Gachi? - Suoh sadboii - Sep. 10, 2019

I don't think it's too bad. I do think that the current arc could make or break this series into either the best or worst series of burst. The toys are great, the story is kind of messy, the battles and animation is superb, and the characters are fairly unique, if not used as well as I wished. But honestly, as long as the story and battles are entertaining, I like a beyblade series. That's why chouzetsu is tied with season one one so far for my favorite season.

(Sep. 10, 2019  3:45 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  3:40 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I mean, person gets new bey. Person battles. Person loses. Person goes on tournament journey thing to battle number 1 blader.

That's every beyblade season. In fact, that's every anime. Don't single out GT when litteraly every shonen anime does the same
True.

RE: What do you think about Gachi? - Morc - Sep. 10, 2019

It's fine, but the Beys are getting too chunky to my taste. I'm looking forward to having the power creep being reset back to 0 in a new series. The game was nowhere near as varied or complex as it is today when Single and Dual Layer were the available releases, but I liked it that way.

(Sep. 10, 2019  3:34 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: 3rd best season under god and s1. It's bringing back the fun of season one with lovable and interesting characters! On top of that, they are all being used! (unlike cho-z) The battles are epic and they really can't get better. The 2d animation is a bit more fluid and I really love 2d animation. The show does have flaws, but honestly, it's really good! I think a lot of people are upset about shu and the others not coming back and that's why the don't like it. I feel you, I really do, but move on. I'm sad they aren't coming back, but that shouldn't be the only thing you judge the show on.

I really couldn't give a flying frog that Shu, Lui, Daina or some other old characters didn't return to the season. Sure, it does suck since it would be cool to tie in the Gachi season to the previous three seasons but I could easily get over that, as long as the season was engaging and the new cast were good.

Unfortunately, the issues I have with it is that it's just positively dull for me, not a lot goes on for me to be invested and I didn't care much for the characters (except for Fumiya, Pot, Ichika and Joe who are cool characters). If you liked the season, that's fine but I'm finding it a bit hard to enjoy. It's not a horrible season but it's very meh for me.