What beyblades would you like to see remade or reintroduced?

With the new season I thought it would be great if they reintroduced or remade some of the older beyblades from the metal series to burst. Personally I loved diablo nemesis and would be excited for a nemesis layer or even a capricorne (born in January so yea lol). Obviously they've remade some metal series beyblades (ie. Storm pegasus, lightning L drago, etc...) and will most likely continue to do so. What are some beys that you guys would like to see/cant wait to see remade or, better yet, reintroduced in an original sparking/superking form?
id personally love to see a remake of Variares and Hell Crown from Metal Fury get a remake, a Superking evolution of Unlock Unicorn would be nice too
For me, XCALIBUR because it’sa cool bey and also they left it out in gt and probably sparking WHICH IS ANNOYING

Edit: sorry I didn’t see the first post, I thought it was just about burst.☹️
I'm hoping we at least get a few of the originals back(Wyvern, Deathscyther, Kerbeus, Xcalibur). The same goes for those introduced in Cho-Z(mostly only Forneus and Salamander). As for MFB remakes, I want to see Hell Kerbecs, Galaxy Pegasis, Meteo L-Drago, Fang Leone, and Ray Striker/Unicorno.
Driger S. Original Dranzer. Fortress Draciel. Galmon. Basically all OG beys
From the OG Series, I'd like to see Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT get remade. I think it would be pretty cool.

As for MFB, Galaxy Pegasis (which may likely happen, depending on how long the Burst line will last), Ray Unicorno, Meteo L-Drago, Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium. I also wouldn't mind Big Bang Pegasis, Blitz Unicorno and L-Drago Destroy.
I’d love a new Jinnius. Blast was my first bey so it would be cool to get an updated version. I missed out on all the MFB beys but always thought Meteo L-Drago looked awesome. I think it would be great if it got the remake treatment like Storm Pegasus & Lightning L-Drago.
From burst, Acid Anubis. From OG, Spark Knight. And from MFB Fusion Hades.
It seems we might have a little chance of a sparking wyvern, as Wakiya is in the manga
Unicrest or ifritor
Xcalibur, not only cause it was my first Bey getting back into Beyblade, but also cause it could mean we can see my boy Xander again.
I want to see a remake of Killer Gemios because of how nostalgic it was for me. As for a reintroduction, like Heaven Pegasus, I want to see a new Libra because my Zodiac sign is Libra.
Amaterios, Kukulcan, Nemesis, Joker
(Apr. 13, 2020  5:20 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: From burst, Acid Anubis. From OG, Spark Knight. And from MFB Fusion Hades.

If we're including burst, Death Scyther
Firefuse Darkhelm, Hell Crown Variares from MFB, from Burst: Superking Unicorn, Superking Diabolos, Superking Deathscyther and Superking Phoenix
I hope Superking moves on from the Hybrid wheel era of Metal Fight and go to the 4D system for Beyblades that get reintroduced into Burst. I would love to see something like Big Bang Pegasus be remade in a Random Booster.
(Apr. 14, 2020  10:03 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I hope Superking moves on from the Hybrid wheel era of Metal Fight and go to the 4D system for Beyblade that get reintroduced into Burst. I would love to see something like Big Bang Pegasus be remade in a Random Booster.

They will give it a red-orange solid plastic with light blue rubber Ul’.