World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What beyblades would you like to see remade or reintroduced? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What beyblades would you like to see remade or reintroduced? (/Thread-What-beyblades-would-you-like-to-see-remade-or-reintroduced)

What beyblades would you like to see remade or reintroduced? - MajestiqMike - Apr. 11, 2020

With the new season I thought it would be great if they reintroduced or remade some of the older beyblades from the metal series to burst. Personally I loved diablo nemesis and would be excited for a nemesis layer or even a capricorne (born in January so yea lol). Obviously they've remade some metal series beyblades (ie. Storm pegasus, lightning L drago, etc...) and will most likely continue to do so. What are some beys that you guys would like to see/cant wait to see remade or, better yet, reintroduced in an original sparking/superking form?

RE: What beyblades would you like to see remade or reintroduced? - Shockwave1011 - Apr. 11, 2020

man i would love gravity perseus

RE: What beyblades would you like to see remade or reintroduced? - superrobotking - Apr. 11, 2020

Gimme that Master Dragoon!

RE: What beyblades would you like to see remade or reintroduced? - DeltaZakuro - Apr. 11, 2020

id personally love to see a remake of Variares and Hell Crown from Metal Fury get a remake, a Superking evolution of Unlock Unicorn would be nice too

RE: What beyblades would you like to see remade or reintroduced? - Xcalius Savage - Apr. 13, 2020

For me, XCALIBUR because it’sa cool bey and also they left it out in gt and probably sparking WHICH IS ANNOYING

Edit: sorry I didn’t see the first post, I thought it was just about burst.☹️

RE: What beyblades would you like to see remade or reintroduced? - Armor - Apr. 13, 2020

I'm hoping we at least get a few of the originals back(Wyvern, Deathscyther, Kerbeus, Xcalibur). The same goes for those introduced in Cho-Z(mostly only Forneus and Salamander). As for MFB remakes, I want to see Hell Kerbecs, Galaxy Pegasis, Meteo L-Drago, Fang Leone, and Ray Striker/Unicorno.

RE: What beyblades would you like to see remade or reintroduced? - VoidLance - Apr. 13, 2020

Driger S. Original Dranzer. Fortress Draciel. Galmon. Basically all OG beys

RE: What beyblades would you like to see remade or reintroduced? - LOL-y Rancher - Apr. 13, 2020

From the OG Series, I'd like to see Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT get remade. I think it would be pretty cool.

As for MFB, Galaxy Pegasis (which may likely happen, depending on how long the Burst line will last), Ray Unicorno, Meteo L-Drago, Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium. I also wouldn't mind Big Bang Pegasis, Blitz Unicorno and L-Drago Destroy.

RE: What beyblades would you like to see remade or reintroduced? - SupaDav03 - Apr. 13, 2020

I’d love a new Jinnius. Blast was my first bey so it would be cool to get an updated version. I missed out on all the MFB beys but always thought Meteo L-Drago looked awesome. I think it would be great if it got the remake treatment like Storm Pegasus & Lightning L-Drago.

RE: What beyblades would you like to see remade or reintroduced? - Xtend+ - Apr. 13, 2020

From burst, Acid Anubis. From OG, Spark Knight. And from MFB Fusion Hades.

RE: What beyblades would you like to see remade or reintroduced? - JavariTheChamp - Apr. 13, 2020

It seems we might have a little chance of a sparking wyvern, as Wakiya is in the manga

RE: What beyblades would you like to see remade or reintroduced? - DaGoldenPenguin - Apr. 13, 2020

Unicrest or ifritor

RE: What beyblades would you like to see remade or reintroduced? - Triple-S! - Apr. 13, 2020

Xcalibur, not only cause it was my first Bey getting back into Beyblade, but also cause it could mean we can see my boy Xander again.

RE: What beyblades would you like to see remade or reintroduced? - CitrusNinja3 - Apr. 13, 2020

I want to see a remake of Killer Gemios because of how nostalgic it was for me. As for a reintroduction, like Heaven Pegasus, I want to see a new Libra because my Zodiac sign is Libra.

RE: What beyblades would you like to see remade or reintroduced? - Nitrogenic - Apr. 14, 2020

Amaterios, Kukulcan, Nemesis, Joker

RE: What beyblades would you like to see remade or reintroduced? - VoidLance - Apr. 14, 2020

(Apr. 13, 2020  5:20 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: From burst, Acid Anubis. From OG, Spark Knight. And from MFB Fusion Hades.

If we're including burst, Death Scyther

RE: What beyblades would you like to see remade or reintroduced? - Breakerz - Apr. 14, 2020

L drago destroy

RE: What beyblades would you like to see remade or reintroduced? - DeltaZakuro - Apr. 14, 2020

Firefuse Darkhelm, Hell Crown Variares from MFB, from Burst: Superking Unicorn, Superking Diabolos, Superking Deathscyther and Superking Phoenix

RE: What beyblades would you like to see remade or reintroduced? - Dacatman - Apr. 14, 2020

I want Dark Cancer

RE: What beyblades would you like to see remade or reintroduced? - BuilderROB - Apr. 14, 2020

I hope Superking moves on from the Hybrid wheel era of Metal Fight and go to the 4D system for Beyblades that get reintroduced into Burst. I would love to see something like Big Bang Pegasus be remade in a Random Booster.

RE: What beyblades would you like to see remade or reintroduced? - Dacatman - Apr. 14, 2020

(Apr. 14, 2020  10:03 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I hope Superking moves on from the Hybrid wheel era of Metal Fight and go to the 4D system for Beyblade that get reintroduced into Burst. I would love to see something like Big Bang Pegasus be remade in a Random Booster.

They will give it a red-orange solid plastic with light blue rubber Ul’.