What are the rankings of bladers in Sparking

(Jun. 25, 2020  5:27 PM)William Cochran Wrote: No i mean.....when he was

but these are the rankings now. Valt is alot stronger.

edit: and we all know dark resonance aiga had a carp ton of plot armor
(Jun. 25, 2020  4:21 PM)William Cochran Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2020  4:18 PM)snoc Wrote: I mean, it wouldn't be too different I guess. Valt would be number 1, and other bladers could make their appearances at other times.

Depicting the fact that Valt almost lost to Hyde and lost to Evil Aiger, i would safely say that evil aiger is 1, valt is 2, phi is 3, and hyde is four.

Valt handley defeated Hyde. He won 3-1. And that was just after Aiger suffered a humiliating defeat at the hands of Hyde. Aiger has had a serious amount of plot armor. Both Valt and Shu are far stronger than him.
(Jun. 25, 2020  8:34 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2020  4:21 PM)William Cochran Wrote: Depicting the fact that Valt almost lost to Hyde and lost to Evil Aiger, i would safely say that evil aiger is 1, valt is 2, phi is 3, and hyde is four.

Valt handley defeated Hyde. He won 3-1. And that was just after Aiger suffered a humiliating defeat at the hands of Hyde. Aiger has had a serious amount of plot armor. Both Valt and Shu are far stronger than him.

doesn't mean that he wasn't strong when he beat Valtryek and destroyed it

i'm leaving it there
(Jun. 25, 2020  8:36 PM)William Cochran Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2020  8:34 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt handley defeated Hyde. He won 3-1. And that was just after Aiger suffered a humiliating defeat at the hands of Hyde. Aiger has had a serious amount of plot armor. Both Valt and Shu are far stronger than him.

doesn't mean that he wasn't strong when he beat Valtryek and destroyed it

i'm leaving it there

That win didn't make any sense. When you examine the battle, anytime he didn't use the dark resonance, Valt crushed him. Him using dark resonance to win that battle was completely ridiculous and didn't make any sense. Especially when you consider Valt has dealt with something similar when he battled Spryzen controlled Shu and won. Aiger's win was pure plot armor.
But then that and this was different outcomes........Aiger and Evil Aiger are different. i know. BUT it doesnt matter whether or not it was plot armor.......WHATS DONE IS DONE!

But nothin'.....This is MY opinion.......Don't ruin MY opinion
(Jun. 25, 2020  10:44 PM)William Cochran Wrote: But then that and this was different outcomes........Aiger and Evil Aiger are different. i know. BUT it doesnt matter whether or not it was plot armor.......WHATS DONE IS DONE!

Um no? We all know Aiga used so much plot armor back then, afterwards during GT he got alot weaker than his power level in the previous generation (being beat by dragon). Aiga doesn't use dark resonance no more and he's weaker, so in sparking he would certainly not be #2.
plz DO NOT ruin. MY. OPINION
(Jun. 25, 2020  10:44 PM)William Cochran Wrote: But then that and this was different outcomes........Aiger and Evil Aiger are different. i know. BUT it doesnt matter whether or not it was plot armor.......WHATS DONE IS DONE!

You stated your opinion, and I'm stating mine while backing it up with logical reasoning. No one is denying that it happened, I'm making the statement that it didn't make sense.
ok... i understand
Also, when Aiger faced Hyde using his dark resonance, Hyde destroyed him, and yet Valt was able to take him down 3-1. Valt is far stronger than Aiger and always has been imo.
except the final episode of beyblade burst turbo
(Jun. 25, 2020  11:06 PM)William Cochran Wrote: except the final episode of beyblade burst turbo

that was for the convenience of the plot. Also its stated Valt wasn't fighting seriously, more just goofing around. Valt hasn't had a reason to get angry and go all out since God.
well....that makes sense
(Jun. 25, 2020  11:06 PM)William Cochran Wrote: except the final episode of beyblade burst turbo

Even in the final episode. I don't believe Aiger should have won that battle.

Either way, I'm glad they righted that wrong this season. Valt stands above all other bladers, as it should be.
Balanced as all things should be.
I mean aiga is strong no one can deny that but his power during cho z wasnt consistant. As many point out his was getting handle by valt in their first title match until that bs dark resonance power boost which was absurd. After that match he also went in best phi (somehow yea later on we figured out phi got careless but really) . But than he gets one shot twice by hearts/hyde who easely 4-0 him, shu casually one shot And he clearly wasnt trying it was a flex at this point.  But than valt comes back to 3-1 that same hearts Who one shot him. On top of that phi toyed with hearts too And destroyed hades makes you question that dark resonance thing  keep in mind valt was World champ couldnt beat corrupto aiga Who got washed by bladers Who his supposedly stronger than.  Whats more funny even after aiga finally return to normal And his power was now consistant its still kind of debatable if he indeed was the stronger he only best phi cause he screwed himself with that only burst ruled purposely letting aiga adapt. This why I prefer the manga his powers arent inconsistant And Gt did a good job with him until the arthur part which I think was not needed I guess by having that belt is curse cause your do to a one shot down the line lol. Another funny thing with aiga both drum And the asahi brothers got the build up better than him. But anyway that was long to long I would say aiga is a way better character now than cho z He grew on me as a character.
(Jun. 26, 2020  1:13 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I mean aiga is strong no one can deny that but his power during cho z wasnt consistant. As many point out his was getting handle by valt in their first title match until that bs dark resonance power boost which was absurd. After that match he also went An best phi (somehow yea later on we figured out phi got careless but really) . But than he gets one shot twice by hearts/hyde who easely 4-0 him, shu casually one shot And he clearly wasnt trying it was a flex at this point.  But than valt comes back to 3-1 that same hearts Who one shot him. On top of that phi toyed with hearts too And destroyed hades makes you question that dark resonance thing  keep in mind valt was World champ couldnt beat corrupto aiga Who got washed by bladers Who his supposedly stronger than.  Whats more funny even after aiga finally return to normal And his power was now consistant its still kind of debatable if he indeed was the stronger he only best phi cause he screwed himself with that only burts ruled purposely letting aiga adapt. This why I prefer the manga his powers arent inconsistant And Gt did a good job with him until the arthur part which I think was not needed I guess by having that belt is curse cause your do to a one shot down the line lol. Another funny thing with aiga both drum And the asahi brothers got the build up better than him. But anyway that was long to long I would say aiga is a way better character now than cho z He grew on me as a character.

I will admit Aiga grew on me alot since Cho-Z like you, but he scuked so much in chouzetsu. He was strong or weak depending on what he needed to be.
(Jun. 26, 2020  1:13 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I mean aiga is strong no one can deny that but his power during cho z wasnt consistant. As many point out his was getting handle by valt in their first title match until that bs dark resonance power boost which was absurd. After that match he also went in best phi (somehow yea later on we figured out phi got careless but really) . But than he gets one shot twice by hearts/hyde who easely 4-0 him, shu casually one shot And he clearly wasnt trying it was a flex at this point.  But than valt comes back to 3-1 that same hearts Who one shot him. On top of that phi toyed with hearts too And destroyed hades makes you question that dark resonance thing  keep in mind valt was World champ couldnt beat corrupto aiga Who got washed by bladers Who his supposedly stronger than.  Whats more funny even after aiga finally return to normal And his power was now consistant its still kind of debatable if he indeed was the stronger he only best phi cause he screwed himself with that only burst ruled purposely letting aiga adapt. This why I prefer the manga his powers arent inconsistant And Gt did a good job with him until the arthur part which I think was not needed I guess by having that belt is curse cause your do to a one shot down the line lol. Another funny thing with aiga both drum And the asahi brothers got the build up better than him. But anyway that was long to long I would say aiga is a way better character now than cho z He grew on me as a character.

This is a good breakdown. I will never agree or like what they did in Turbo but I do agree that Aiger is a better character in GT. I will always believe that he should have never beaten Valt, but I do acknowledge that GT did a better job with the character.

For me, Valt, more than any other character, deserves to stand above all other bladers. Not for any fan crazed reason (Though I am a huge Valt fan and proud of it, I'm sure my pfp gives it away) or because of his skill and power, but rather how he obtained that skill and power. Valt worked like a dog and picked himself up after every setback and kept moving forward, all the while he never lost that charm. The effect he has on those around him as he reached for the top was wonderful to see. He learned, he trained, and inspired so many Bladers. Not matter the fall, he bounced back all the way to the point that he became the world's strongest Blader. To see him go from a novice who never said never to the top Blader in the world was so satisfying to see. All the while he never forgot that blading isn't just about skill and strength, but also about having fun. Valt's status as the world's strongest Blader isn't only earned, it's just right.
(Jun. 24, 2020  9:02 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2020  4:27 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I still feel like Aiga should be at least #2 because he did beat Valt twice.

But aiger lost to Arthur and Arthur lost to Delta and Drum and Valt beat them

possble B ranks

1.cuza
2.lodin
3.arthur
4.pot/pheng

Edit
5.blind devoy

I wouldn’t put Arthur in any group because he is part of H.E.L.L and not the W.B.B.A
B rank is for weaker bladers than those, I think it is safe to say most characters introduced are A rank if they continued with their skills, except maybe Fumiya and
others that I cannot think of rn
I doubt Arthur would be B rank, most likely mid A rank
Arthur can't be in WBBA rankings in my opinion since he was in the HELL organization similar to Snake Pit. Gwyn is in the rankings cuz he realized he was wrong and probably left the HELL organization after his defeat.

If we are just purely fan-speculating the rankings I want to see Kensuke, Hearts, Amane, Cuza, Fubuki, Suoh, Kit in A rank. Toko, Houi, Lodin, Pot, Fumiya, and others in B rank or lower.
(Jun. 29, 2020  7:40 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Arthur can't be in WBBA rankings in my opinion since he was in the HELL organization similar to Snake Pit. Gwyn is in the rankings cuz he realized he was wrong and probably left the HELL organization after his defeat.

If we are just purely fan-speculating the rankings I want to see Kensuke, Hearts, Amane, Cuza, Fubuki, Suoh, Kit in A rank. Toko, Houi, Lodin, Pot, Fumiya, and others in B rank or lower.
They would all be A rank bladers remember theirs a 100 bladers in the A rank group.
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:04 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  7:40 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Arthur can't be in WBBA rankings in my opinion since he was in the HELL organization similar to Snake Pit. Gwyn is in the rankings cuz he realized he was wrong and probably left the HELL organization after his defeat.

They would all be A rank bladers remember theirs a 100 bladers in the A rank group.

That doesn't mean they'll all be A rank. They could easily put fodder in for the other slots. It's like saying that Hikaru and Hyuga should already be A rank.
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:09 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:04 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: They would all be A rank bladers remember theirs a 100 bladers in the A rank group.

That doesn't mean they'll all be A rank. They could easily put fodder in for the other slots. It's like saying that Hikaru and Hyuga should already be A rank.

Hikaru And hyuga are not in the same position as the the ones he mention though their all Just starting And lets be honest the asahi brothers are kind of unlucky. Look at lane his already 1 a rank bladers. Its not imposible For them to a rank bladers specially when the were strong even if the put generic bladers to fill the spot thats 95 generic. Their nothing also saying they cannot be A rank too though.