What are the rankings of bladers in Sparking

(Jun. 21, 2020  1:55 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  1:31 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: I really don't know where you get all that certainty. In regard of what happened off screen nobody know so your guess is as good as mine.I also don't see any proof Phi is weaker than any of the top 6. So far there hasn't been a single proof that anyone is better  the other since no 1v1 happened yet which make things totally up for debate. As in real life in any sport speculating on who's stronger is fun but rarely there is an irrefutable proof
In the anime they are not stronger than one another but the manga clearly establishes rankings. Why would Phi randomly be more more powerful than bladers ranked above him? If they wanted us to know Phi was more powerful then they wouldn’t have added the unnecessary detail of making him ranked lower than the bladers you imply he could supposedly be better than. Making structureless guesses that certain bladers attend more tournaments than others is the reason why they are ranked higher than one another is a lot less credible than actual proof shown in rankings. Besides, the whole point of showing us the rankings is obviously to give us an idea of who is stronger than who otherwise they wouldn’t bother and they would leave it up to reader interpretation. It’s possible that by the legends festival all the legends aside from Valt will be equal but for now it is what it is.
Yeah the anime never even once stated the rankings for each blader only valt stated to be the strongest amongst all blader so they all equal except for valt but in the manga the rankings is already stated and the idea of the rankings in the manga is stated with how much stronger you are
(Jun. 21, 2020  1:31 PM)darksidemoon Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  12:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well your first point is kind of just an excuse and the fact is, the top 6 bladers are better than Phi and it really isn’t up for debate because the proof is right there, he isn’t the best anymore and this isn’t cho z it’s sparking and things have changed. Also as for Daigo and the others lower rankings, they could have just gotten stronger off screen and making monumental burst characters return stronger seems fair to me. I wouldn’t say Arthur and the other bladers you mentioned are stronger because they obviously aren’t if they can’t match up to these bladers in the rankings and yes, s4 Arthur is stronger than s2 Daigo but that was seasons ago? Daigo is now obviously far more experienced and stronger. Even Boa, Kurt and Ghasem who are not main characters were still put in “A” rank which shows us that all bladers in the burst saga were likely considered for a return so the current legends are definitely stronger picks than the characters you mentioned. Why would they choose all s2 recurring bladers for the “A” rank over possible main characters? I don’t know, but they did, so just learn to live with the legend rankings already.

I really don't know where you get all that certainty. In regard of what happened off screen nobody know so your guess is as good as mine.I also don't see any proof Phi is weaker than any of the top 6. So far there hasn't been a single proof that anyone is better  the other since no 1v1 happened yet which make things totally up for debate. As in real life in any sport speculating on who's stronger is fun but rarely there is an irrefutable proof

The thing is, Everyone has a set power level that's their overall strength, but they can beat someone higher than them once or twice. So Phi could beat Valt like once, but thats not a full representation of his power level. And its been a couple years since CHo-Z irl and in the beyblade universe, so rankings change.
(Jun. 21, 2020  3:13 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  1:31 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: I really don't know where you get all that certainty. In regard of what happened off screen nobody know so your guess is as good as mine.I also don't see any proof Phi is weaker than any of the top 6. So far there hasn't been a single proof that anyone is better  the other since no 1v1 happened yet which make things totally up for debate. As in real life in any sport speculating on who's stronger is fun but rarely there is an irrefutable proof

The thing is, Everyone has a set power level that's their overall strength, but they can beat someone higher than them once or twice. So Phi could beat Valt like once, but thats not a full representation of his power level. And its been a couple years since CHo-Z irl and in the beyblade universe, so rankings change.
I do think power level can rise allowing you to become stronger than another blader but atm what you are saying is pretty much correct. These bladers now have a new set power level.
(Jun. 12, 2020  8:30 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:47 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I have a feeling lane isn’t our main antagonist, I bet that Hiro morita is making him seem like that, but the final villain will actually be another blader, and lane will probably battle along Hikaru and Hyuga.

He really reminds me of Broly on dragon ball super movie, he went weaker than base form Goku and vegeta, to stronger than both of them in ssj blue. But in this case, it’d be lane taking in high rank bladers quickly

I think lane might have more of a power creep than Aiga, I hope not through..

makes sense, Lane just seems more like a serious blader like lui, however with all the dark resonance shenanigans we've gotten I guess when we see someone with a purple aura we go straight to thinking they're a bad guy.

To back this up actually, Lucifer is a purple bey. Its normal aura might actually just be purple, while dark resonance is a bit darker, it makes sense.

and god dragruler also makes a good point, what if lucifer isnt even his? It might just be able to dark resonance cause it gained it from an actual evil blader. come to think of it, Uranus is prob his original bey, since in the manga we dont see any dark resonance come out of it, but we dont know that for sure yet.

(by dark resonance, I mean in the op where the place holder dark hyperion and helios beys are in the orb of darkness, Im like 99% sure that will be replaced with Lane and one of his beys he's using, hes just not been revealed yet so they arent putting him in the op. Also every time we seem him in memories of free, he looks like he has dark aura around him, which might just be from lucifer, which gained it from someone else)
He might just like Phi
Official Manga Ranking
1. Valt 2. Shu 3. Aiga 4. Free 5. Lui 6. Drum 7. Phi 8. Gwynn 9. Delta 10. Xander 11. Sisco 12. Zac 13. Wakiya 14. Daigo 15. Rantaro
(Jun. 22, 2020  3:23 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Official Manga Ranking
1. Valt 2. Shu 3. Aiga 4. Free 5. Lui 6. Drum 7. Phi 8. Gwynn 9. Delta 10. Xander 11. Sisco 12. Zac 13. Wakiya 14. Daigo 15. Rantaro

We already have that, thank you
(Jun. 19, 2020  4:27 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I still feel like Aiga should be at least #2 because he did beat Valt twice.

But aiger lost to Arthur and Arthur lost to Delta and Drum and Valt beat them

possble B ranks

1.cuza
2.lodin
3.arthur
4.pot/pheng

Edit
5.blind devoy
(Jun. 24, 2020  9:02 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: [quote='6Jupiter5' pid='1601635' dateline='1592537247']
I still feel like Aiga should be at least #2 because he did beat Valt twice.

Didn’t Aiga also beat dragon and delta. Also if Amane can beat Arthur so can Aiga (if you remember Achilles wrecked Ashura with speed mode).
(Jun. 24, 2020  9:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2020  9:02 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2020  4:27 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I still feel like Aiga should be at least #2 because he did beat Valt twice.

Didn’t Aiga also beat dragon and delta. Also if Amane can beat Arthur so can Aiga (if you remember Achilles wrecked Ashura with speed mode).
That isn’t necessarily true since Amane trained to get stronger while it is unclear how strong Aiger got off screen. The gt rankings all in all have nothing to do with sparking and they really shouldn’t be used hand in hand.

Him beating Valt twice didn't make any sense. Valt and Shu as the #1 and #2 Bladers makes perfect sense, and it should stay that way.
(Jun. 24, 2020  11:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Him beating Valt twice didn't make any sense. Valt and Shu as the #1 and #2 Bladers makes perfect sense, and it should stay that way.
Valt lost to Aiga twice and barely beat Aiga in Aiga’s first ever match. But these are just the manga rankings so we’ll see.
(Jun. 25, 2020  2:38 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2020  11:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Him beating Valt twice didn't make any sense. Valt and Shu as the #1 and #2 Bladers makes perfect sense, and it should stay that way.
Valt lost to Aiga twice and barely beat Aiga in Aiga’s first ever match. But these are just the manga rankings so we’ll see.
The rankings in sparking are not really affected by past battles because things do change. Don’t you think Valt and Shu deserve to be number 1 and 2 after everything they’ve been through? If you don’t, I understand but that’s just my opinion.
(Jun. 25, 2020  3:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2020  2:38 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Valt lost to Aiga twice and barely beat Aiga in Aiga’s first ever match. But these are just the manga rankings so we’ll see.
The rankings in sparking are not really affected by past battles because things do change. Don’t you think Valt and Shu deserve to be number 1 and 2 after everything they’ve been through? If you don’t, I understand but that’s just my opinion.

They absolutely do. As far as I'm concerned, they're both far more powerful than Aiger. They deserve to hold top rank in the world, and Valt deserves to stand above all other bladers.
(Jun. 25, 2020  4:13 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2020  3:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote: The rankings in sparking are not really affected by past battles because things do change. Don’t you think Valt and Shu deserve to be number 1 and 2 after everything they’ve been through? If you don’t, I understand but that’s just my opinion.

They absolutely do. As far as I'm concerned, they're both far more powerful than Aiger. They deserve to hold top rank in the world, and Valt deserves to stand above all other bladers.
Yeah I agree, Aiga may have been tougher in cho z but it’s been a couple of years since cho z and now Valt and Shu have claimed their rightful positions. I like Aiga as number 3 though.
(Jun. 25, 2020  4:18 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2020  4:13 AM)Admiral W Wrote: They absolutely do. As far as I'm concerned, they're both far more powerful than Aiger. They deserve to hold top rank in the world, and Valt deserves to stand above all other bladers.
Yeah I agree, Aiga may have been tougher in cho z but it’s been a couple of years since cho z and now Valt and Shu have claimed their rightful positions. I like Aiga as number 3 though.

I never liked how Cho z ended or how it handled Valt. He should have never lost to Aiger imo.
Rip Drum in 6th tho. He's technically been the only main not to become champion in their lifetime. (Not counting Hikaru and Hyuga yet and no one cares about Zyro). It still baffles me how we can have people like Gwyn and Delta, with revived favs like Wakiya and Daina. They took the best group of characters imo. Now some of mine top picks got left out, but for the most part, the rankings are satisfying and make sense.
(Jun. 25, 2020  5:04 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Rip Drum in 6th tho. He's technically been the only main not to become champion in their lifetime. (Not counting Hikaru and Hyuga yet and no one cares about Zyro). It still baffles me how we can have people like Gwyn and Delta, with revived favs like Wakiya and Daina. They took the best group of characters imo. Now some of mine top picks got left out, but for the most part, the rankings are satisfying and make sense.

I'd agree with most of what you said. I'd change around a few spots but for the most part I'm very satisfied with it
(Jun. 25, 2020  5:04 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Rip Drum in 6th tho. He's technically been the only main not to become champion in their lifetime. (Not counting Hikaru and Hyuga yet and no one cares about Zyro). It still baffles me how we can have people like Gwyn and Delta, with revived favs like Wakiya and Daina. They took the best group of characters imo. Now some of mine top picks got left out, but for the most part, the rankings are satisfying and make sense.
Zyro actually did become champion in the manga surprisingly (not sure about anime). As for Drum in 6th I think it’s because he was fighting a new generation in s4 manga and although he beat Delta and Aiga in the manga in sparking it kinda makes sense for him to be ranked lower than the more experienced veteran legends.
(Jun. 25, 2020  9:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
Zyro actually did become champion in the manga surprisingly (not sure about anime). As for Drum in 6th I think it’s because he was fighting a new generation in s4 manga and although he beat Delta and Aiga in the manga in sparking it kinda makes sense for him to be ranked lower than the more experienced veteran legends.

Zyro did actually become champion but they celebrated it for like a day, and then the next arc started lol
Imagine there was no rank
(Jun. 25, 2020  3:46 PM)kai edits Wrote: Imagine there was no rank

I mean, it wouldn't be too different I guess. Valt would be number 1, and other bladers could make their appearances at other times.
(Jun. 25, 2020  4:18 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2020  3:46 PM)kai edits Wrote: Imagine there was no rank

I mean, it wouldn't be too different I guess. Valt would be number 1, and other bladers could make their appearances at other times.

Depicting the fact that Valt almost lost to Hyde and lost to Evil Aiger, i would safely say that evil aiger is 1, valt is 2, phi is 3, and hyde is four.
Well umm daina is stronger then wakiya then whats with the manga rankings
(Jun. 25, 2020  4:21 PM)William Cochran Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2020  4:18 PM)snoc Wrote: I mean, it wouldn't be too different I guess. Valt would be number 1, and other bladers could make their appearances at other times.

Depicting the fact that Valt almost lost to Hyde and lost to Evil Aiger, i would safely say that evil aiger is 1, valt is 2, phi is 3, and hyde is four.
Aiga's not evil anymore, and that was CHouzetsu, which would be about 2-3 years ago irl and in the beyblade universe
No i mean.....when he was