What are some of the strangest beyblade tricks you've ever witnessed or done?

^ It doesn't sound impossible. Haven't you seen those battle vids. on youtube....some of the blades actually do flip and do other crazy stuff Wink
(Feb. 25, 2009  1:14 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: ^ It doesn't sound impossible. Haven't you seen those battle vids. on youtube....some of the blades actually do flip and do other crazy stuff Wink

could u link to some of those or give search terms just cuz i wouldnt mind watching some of those sometime Grin and im sure others would too
(Feb. 26, 2009  4:58 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2009  1:14 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: ^ It doesn't sound impossible. Haven't you seen those battle vids. on youtube....some of the blades actually do flip and do other crazy stuff Wink

could u link to some of those or give search terms just cuz i wouldnt mind watching some of those sometime Grin and im sure others would too

http://www.youtube.com/user/DrlgErGt
http://www.youtube.com/user/KidDragoon
Yeah, hitting the sides and staying in, Amazing. They do not flip.
Blades do flip just not in those vids (plus why did you post a whole user - do you know how many videos Blitz has? XD). I'm sure you've seen them jump on bumpy surfaces and stuff.......sometimes if theres a big bump they can flip, albeit not always well. Wink
can you show me the video not the User...
There's a few videos where blades do stuff like 'flipping'.... but I have a life, I don't have time to search through 100s of videos. Search for it yourself.
(Feb. 26, 2009  9:33 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: There's a few videos where blades do stuff like 'flipping'.... but I have a life, I don't have time to search through 100s of videos. Search for it yourself.

Maybe he has a life too? That was pretty rude.....
Sorry if that came off as rude but it's not really fair that he's expecting me to have to do all of that.
Your right, you just came off kinda rude. I'll try to find it if I have time later.
I have a life too (apology accepted) Angry
the only thing weird/funny that ever happend is that his/mine (mine just letting him use it) saggatario got knocked out by my pegasus and it hit his uhhhh...... well we were standing and the staduim was on the table and there was no fence you get the point oh and then he cursed ALOT
:3
I put a 10 heavy weight disk on Dranzer F blade base (it stayed on) and it was like a double metal blade! The only bad thing was when it got hit it lost stamina by hitting the ground, and Driger MS made it flip...
ya ist possible for blades to flip cause i was beybladeing in the hms mobile stadium and it was leo vs pegasis and the both knocked each other out of the stadium at the same time bet leo was closer to the edge of the stadium whae it was in the air and the part it spins on hit the top of the stadium and it did like 2 flips granted it didnt land the flips
Yeah 'flips' are more common with HMS, MFB and the smaller, lighter PLASTICS.
First "Trick" I've ever done.
Okay, testing out WD DEF Combo (guys, my Try-Cutter AR Snapped, then My Roller Attack Ring Unhappy using Spike Dragoon (Spin Dragoon) now) against, my Dubbed Small AR Killer (SARK)
AR: Trygle (forgot the name XD)
WD: 6 Heavy
BB Grip Base
Playing in Cyber Dragoon (not gonna do the actual tests in there though)
The SARK) Went crazy and hit the defender into a pocket, it then came out of said pocket and (while spinning sideways) landed on the SARK, stopping it!
Cool...
You know the street blades I mentioned before? I used a screw with a flat tip. When I launched it, the blade went INSANE and jumped into the air, and was spinning on Driger MS for like 0.5 seconds, then it was off balance and hit Driger MS' RC and knocked him into the pocket! It was EPIC XD
once my blade jumped out the staduim then jumped back in and beat the other blade
How can a blade jump out of a stadium then jump back in? lol Do you mean it went in one of the penalty pockets?
(Mar. 04, 2009  3:07 AM)LionFire Wrote: once my blade jumped out the staduim then jumped back in and beat the other blade

it still lost though
no it jumped out hit the ground (we were outside on rocky ground) and came back in and won
Ok..... but like Brad said it still lost since it exited the stadium.
How, a jumping base?
on the day my state got hit by the hurricane ike remnents(still very very poewrfull winds) me and my cousin where beybladeing and i was using my trypo without his attack ring and his dragoon hit my trypo out of the stadium but the wind blew it back in and trypo ended up loosing (when it was out of the stadium it was like 1 or 2 inches away from the stadium then trypo whent upish and sort of glyded back down to the stadium it ost a lot of rpm

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)