What are some of the strangest beyblade tricks you've ever witnessed or done?

(Feb. 04, 2009  2:29 AM)Eldrago Wrote: my pegasis got knocked so hard by my L drago that instead of flying out of the stadium (hms mobile stadium) it skated around the rim 3 times and came down with an attack from the air made my L drago's wheel hit the stadium floor and it ame right back up and my pegasis did like 4 bacflips and landed ontop of L drago and was still spining then slamed his wheel into L dragos wheel the pegasis did a frontflip off of L drago and landed still spining and hit L drago so hard it whent throu the flaps into the stadium whent flying into the air hit the wall bounced of thw wall ran right across my friends throat and landed in the stadium still spining the pegasis hit L drago a couple more times the stoped n its tip standing up the L drago was going around and tired its self out and they counted it as pegasis's win it was amazing me and my friends had our mouths dropped for like 3 hours

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)

BAHAHAHA. As if you think we're that dumb to believe you. Tell a 4 year old.
(Feb. 04, 2009  3:46 AM)Mankster Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2009  2:29 AM)Eldrago Wrote: my pegasis got knocked so hard by my L drago that instead of flying out of the stadium (hms mobile stadium) it skated around the rim 3 times and came down with an attack from the air made my L drago's wheel hit the stadium floor and it ame right back up and my pegasis did like 4 bacflips and landed ontop of L drago and was still spining then slamed his wheel into L dragos wheel the pegasis did a frontflip off of L drago and landed still spining and hit L drago so hard it whent throu the flaps into the stadium whent flying into the air hit the wall bounced of thw wall ran right across my friends throat and landed in the stadium still spining the pegasis hit L drago a couple more times the stoped n its tip standing up the L drago was going around and tired its self out and they counted it as pegasis's win it was amazing me and my friends had our mouths dropped for like 3 hours

HAHAHA LOL..stop watching the anime buddy..this aint no beyblade gymnastics lol
(Feb. 04, 2009  8:10 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2009  3:46 AM)Mankster Wrote:

HAHAHA LOL..stop watching the anime buddy..this aint no beyblade gymnastics lol
fine pegasis didnt land on L drago's wheel and thats the only thein i made up

All I can say to this is
get out

Two liars in such a short period of time, tch, tch. What is WBO coming to?
the wall it went through wasn't that strong a strong hit with any thing will make a hole the wall later on got build with better substance gosh please stop critizing if thats how you spell it everything gosh it makes people kinda mad we never heard your story
Maybe they don't like making stuff up?

Or maybe they don't have anything to say?
Just now, I was battling with my Custom Gaia Dragoon MS/Driger MS Combo against Draciel MS, (in the thunder rumbler arena) I used the sliding shoot launch - my custom blade hit Draciel MS and send it on top of the stadium, then it slid down the side of the stadium and hit the floor (elaminated flooring XD) then it amazingly landed safely, and because of the flat tip, it attacked the stadium about 4 times, when I picked up the blade to stop it causing destruction, I noticed that there was a massive crack down the stadium. :o

If you really dont believe me, I will post a picture up Smile

By the way, this happened in like 20 seconds.
Something similar has probably happened to me before, but it never cracked the stadium. That sounds like it was awesome.
I once played with my beyblades and

THE WORLD EXPLODED
(Feb. 11, 2009  10:56 PM)Sasch Wrote: I once played with my beyblades and

THE WORLD EXPLODED

Supaburn
i donno if thats weird or it happened with you before but my pegasis sometimes jumps over my sisters bull!not on it but when its infront of bull it jumps and goes to the other side of bull.
anyone tried launching the mfb on floor while standing. they jump really high when i do that XD
(Feb. 16, 2009  4:47 PM)pegasis Wrote: i donno if thats weird or it happened with you before but my pegasis sometimes jumps over my sisters bull!not on it but when its infront of bull it jumps and goes to the other side of bull.

It's probably because of Bull's upper attack wheel and Pegasis's speed (assuming your using a flat bottom). Upper attack usually forces another blade upward.

Beywiki Wrote:Upper Attack is a style of Beyblade attack in which the opposing Beyblade is lifted from the stadium floor. This is usually accomplished by using an AR that has a ramp-like slope that reaches under the opposing Beyblade and forces it to ride up the slope until it is no longer touching the stadium floor.
Posted this in the ask a question get an answer thread, but during a battle between my Jiraya MS and Advance Averazer the collision between the two was so hard that they both were sent flying out of the ring. However Jirya was more like a very large bounce and its rubber tip caught on the edge and continued to spin for 30 seconds. It looked pretty sweet.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Hey I was just battling Metal Driger V Driger MS, and They both attacked each other and they both flew out the stadium in different directions...

It was cool...and i also wanna find out why it happened *Goes to Ask a question get an answer*
(Feb. 16, 2009  7:13 PM)Driger Wrote: they both flew out the stadium in different directions...
this always happen with the mfb!
You guys aren't going to believe this, but...........................

One time, I made my Beyblade spin. It was epic.
Arjun, I've done that quite a few times. It's fairly amusing Tongue_out
(Feb. 16, 2009  8:33 PM)AlphaOmega Wrote: You guys aren't going to believe this, but...........................

Oh thats so amazing...
(Feb. 16, 2009  9:38 PM)Driger Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2009  8:33 PM)AlphaOmega Wrote: You guys aren't going to believe this, but...........................

Oh thats so amazing...

You have no idea.
Either when I smashed Anubis's MFB stadium with a plastic blade or performing Gatyaki repeatedly...for I'd say 10+ battles.

But I have to say, the most impressive move in existence is still...

WATERFALL

I've yet to witness it and I can't do it yet, but it has to be cool.
one time i did this trick with a beyblade that was so cool i got a boyfriend like magic