What are some of the strangest beyblade tricks you've ever witnessed or done?

well its not really a trick but it was weird
i was getting my butt kick when i went up against a rock bison and engine gear wolborg with a jumping base on my side
i did the final match and i launched it good and so did my opponet
as soon as they hit me together the two beyblades of the opponent smashed into bits with one attack and went flying.
my jumping base just kept spinning
The show isn't real. Good god.
^ That
Rock Bison is not very breakable anyway, is it?
No. And Jumping Base Sucks.

Was Tyson at your battle? Or maybe Kai?
Nah it was Kenny and Rick Pinching_eyes
Although, The only thing good about Jumping Base is the AR...
(Feb. 18, 2009  8:53 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: one time i did this trick with a beyblade that was so cool i got a boyfriend like magic

Does this trick work on getting women? Because from my experience spinning tops have never been an effective way for me to get a date.
(Feb. 18, 2009  9:33 PM)Giga Wrote: Nah it was Kenny and Rick Pinching_eyes
CARLOS!!!

The Spanish beyblader with a New York accent who lives in Japan. You can only beat him with the power of a REAL bit beast!
(Feb. 18, 2009  9:09 PM)driger king Wrote: well its not really a trick but it was weird
i was getting my butt kick when i went up against a rock bison and engine gear wolborg with a jumping base on my side
i did the final match and i launched it good and so did my opponet
as soon as they hit me together the two beyblades of the opponent smashed into bits with one attack and went flying.
my jumping base just kept spinning

Not going to give you a warning this time, but for future reference, don't post things that are not true.
hahaha i swear to god it really happen the jumping base only span for like 2 seconds than it dropped
Kind of confused to why u posted the picture? it has nothing to do with your story...
i thought i took it off
If that's your idea of what a Jumping Base looks like... It's not Tired
(Feb. 19, 2009  1:07 AM)Anu Wrote: If that's your idea of what a Jumping Base looks like... It's not Tired

it was a mistake calm down
(Feb. 18, 2009  9:09 PM)driger king Wrote: as they hit me together the two beyblades of the opponent smashed into bits with one attack and went flying.

(Feb. 18, 2009  9:09 PM)driger king Wrote: hahaha i swear to god it really happen

:\
(Feb. 19, 2009  1:00 AM)driger king Wrote: hahaha i swear to god it really happen the jumping base only span for like 2 seconds than it dropped

Beyblades don't get smashed into bits, let alone two against one crappy beyblade.

If you want to post about things that in 99% of cases are lies, then please provide photographic evidence, otherwise please stop insulting our (members) intelligence.
(Feb. 19, 2009  1:10 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2009  9:09 PM)driger king Wrote: as they hit me together the two beyblades of the opponent smashed into bits with one attack and went flying.

(Feb. 18, 2009  9:09 PM)driger king Wrote: hahaha i swear to god it really happen

:\

not to bits just apart
that was wat i meant
Changing up your story won't really make a difference at this point.

Don't exaggerate your stories, or lie about them in the first place, and you won't have any issues.
dude watever i just answered to a post y are u getting so bent out of shape for beyblade is just a sport or game or toy watever u perfer
(Feb. 19, 2009  1:26 AM)driger king Wrote: dude watever i just answered to a post y are u getting so bent out of shape for beyblade is just a sport or game or toy watever u perfer

this is a beyblade board, even if we don't take beyblade seriously in the grand scheme of things, we take it seriously here
i take it seriously too but i dont gang up on people or insult them
(Feb. 19, 2009  1:28 AM)driger king Wrote: i take it seriously too but i dont gang up on people or insult them

don't lie
no unless they insult me i dont insult them
(Feb. 19, 2009  1:30 AM)driger king Wrote: no unless they insult me i dont insult them

You got called out on lying. Now drop it or you'll get a warning.
okay okay
(change of subject)