What are some of the strangest beyblade tricks you've ever witnessed or done?

This Driger King guy makes me laugh Grin

So, I was just blading Driger MS V Leone, and Leone was in defence mode - Driger MS was in attack.
Driger MS attacked then Leone's defence knocked Driger MS out of the stadium, and it hit the wall and there was a massive spark and a small dent in the wall, and has a little black spot from the spark.
By the way, this was kinda my fault because the stadium was against the wall...
and this a hasbro stadium not takara so it has large walls.
You're full of it, there's nothing that would've caused it to spark. You probably shouldn't talk about others lying when you're lying as well. If there's a spot on your wall, it's probably from the Beyblade scratching the wall or paint rubbing off the Wheel onto the wall, not some sort of "burn" (do you have any idea how hot it would have to be for that to happen?).

Moreover, Driger MS and Leone don't have "modes".
I think the spark came from the two blades hitting each other, but because the stadium was so near the wall it looked like it came from the wall.
(Feb. 19, 2009  11:41 AM)Driger Wrote: I think the spark came from the two blades hitting each other, but because the stadium was so near the wall it looked like it came from the wall.

Except the metal used in these Beyblades will not spark on contact. It's impossible.
(Feb. 18, 2009  11:37 PM)Arjun Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2009  8:53 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: one time i did this trick with a beyblade that was so cool i got a boyfriend like magic

Does this trick work on getting women? Because from my experience spinning tops have never been an effective way for me to get a date.

It seems to be a good way to get gay guys

at least for me
(Feb. 19, 2009  11:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2009  11:41 AM)Driger Wrote: I think the spark came from the two blades hitting each other, but because the stadium was so near the wall it looked like it came from the wall.

Except the metal used in these Beyblades will not spark on contact. It's impossible.
Nothing is impossible with the power and fighting spirit of Beyblades! *thumbs up*

Besides, how do you explain Spark Knight? Totally does what the name says.
(Feb. 19, 2009  5:58 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2009  11:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Nothing is impossible with the power and fighting spirit of Beyblades! *thumbs up*

Besides, how do you explain Spark Knight? Totally does what the name says.

By spark if you mean the shattered shards of that fragile attack ring then yes it does what it says (if you can tell this happened to one of mine.
i launched a beyblade at the screen part of a window (u know the thing behind the glass) and i thought it would break through and it just bounced off and hit me in the shin it hurt because i had just got stabed by antoher beyblade the tip of it because i knelt down on it and it hurt
and it was a hms beyblade i knelt down on to just to make things clear metal tip and all
(Feb. 21, 2009  1:35 AM)Eldrago Wrote: i launched a beyblade at the screen part of a window (u know the thing behind the glass) and i thought it would break through and it just bounced off and hit me in the shin it hurt because i had just got stabed by antoher beyblade the tip of it because i knelt down on it and it hurt
and it was a hms beyblade i knelt down on to just to make things clear metal tip and all

you're an idiot
(Feb. 21, 2009  2:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2009  1:35 AM)Eldrago Wrote: i launched a beyblade at the screen part of a window (u know the thing behind the glass) and i thought it would break through and it just bounced off and hit me in the shin it hurt because i had just got stabed by antoher beyblade the tip of it because i knelt down on it and it hurt

you're an idiot

watch what u say man i ended up geting 5 bucks out of it but i had a limp for the rest of the day
my fake dragoon spit in half and both peces was silt sipning
The only proper trick i have done with a beyblade is hiting someone in the eye by launching it into the arena and bounces off.
(Feb. 22, 2009  10:48 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: The only proper trick i have done with a beyblade is hiting someone in the eye by launching it into the arena and bounces off.

how is this a "proper trick"

some may refer to this as "proper assault"
i dont understand all the hate coming from some people in this thread... i mean sure some things may obviously be a lie, but i dont think people should go around fighting with others just about these stories... it kinda kills the fun...

and on a completely serious note/if u knew my ud know id nvr lie Joyful_3; heres my trick/epic battle with my friend:

i was using gekiryu-oh and he was using dranzer F. The stadium was one of those original yellow hasbro ones.

we both launched. the beyblades hit each other head on as soon as they hit the stadium floor. they shot back one hitting a wall the other hitting the wall behind the pit. after that they rebounded hitting each other again. they circled once hit again and shot back against the walls of the stadium except they had been knocked airborn so after hitting the wall they went up instead of back into the stadium. they hit each other in the air once (mild contact... so they just kinda fell back down...) and they landed on top of the walls of hte stadium (i dont mean like the tip landed on the top but like the weight like they were resting on the underside of the weightdisk) they kinda did like a what i guess one would desribe as a "grind" and the walls came back into the stadium and with the speed gained from the grind to slingshot them into the center, they collided and then shot off in opposite direction out of the stadium.

my gekiryu-oh's spin gear's screw was stripped and those two peg things that held that upper layer together snapped off deeming it inusable...
my friend's dranzer F's ar snapped in two.
(Feb. 23, 2009  5:03 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: i dont understand all the hate coming from some people in this thread... i mean sure some things may obviously be a lie, but i dont think people should go around fighting with others just about these stories... it kinda kills the fun...

and on a completely serious note/if u knew my ud know id nvr lie Joyful_3; heres my trick/epic battle with my friend:

i was using gekiryu-oh and he was using dranzer F. The stadium was one of those original yellow hasbro ones.

we both launched. the beyblades hit each other head on as soon as they hit the stadium floor. they shot back one hitting a wall the other hitting the wall behind the pit. after that they rebounded hitting each other again. they circled once hit again and shot back against the walls of the stadium except they had been knocked airborn so after hitting the wall they went up instead of back into the stadium. they hit each other in the air once (mild contact... so they just kinda fell back down...) and they landed on top of the walls of hte stadium (i dont mean like the tip landed on the top but like the weight like they were resting on the underside of the weightdisk) they kinda did like a what i guess one would desribe as a "grind" and the walls came back into the stadium and with the speed gained from the grind to slingshot them into the center, they collided and then shot off in opposite direction out of the stadium.

my gekiryu-oh's spin gear's screw was stripped and those two peg things that held that upper layer together snapped off deeming it inusable...
wow man such details - sounds almost fake Tongue_out
haha? howso?

i just described it as i saw it so that u could see it too Grin
(Feb. 23, 2009  5:03 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: i dont understand all the hate coming from some people in this thread... i mean sure some things may obviously be a lie, but i dont think people should go around fighting with others just about these stories... it kinda kills the fun...

When me and my friend launch WRONG, this always happens - my blades always grind then they just fall on the floor still spinning. The only thing I was amazed about when i did this was once there was a crack in the stadium.
And Dranzer F has a fragile AR
And you mean Hasbros Medium Arena
Nah, the Spin Blaster, the only good Hasbro stadium (possible Dragoon Huricain being another)
[Image: yellowstadium_small.jpg]
thats it and yea its called the spin blaster Grin its my friends stadium but this happened like back in the prime of beyblading like when it was ...relatively... new and super popular XD but its like my best beyblading memory so i hold it close Grin
and yea we were both like either 8 or 9 so we didn't really have much technique... but still it was pretty epic XD
My Dranzer was battling and it flew in the air crashed into the wall and landed perfectly fine and i also ripped it towards this bump and it front flipped and landed perfectly also if anyone knows where to get a dranzer at a store please pm me as soon as possible thanksTongue_out
You cant get them at stores, buy MFB. BTW, that is impossible or atleast you explained in a way that made i sound impossible. Explain better maybe.
BTW, I've had when we would battle in hasbro stadiums and both beyblades would get knocked out onto the top of the walls and stay there until they spin out. That and, when I was younger, I went over to a friends house where we bladed all day, and one battle in a hasbro stadium, my blade got knocked out of the stadium, it then, bounced down a few stairs, fell off the stairs and went to the room below us(had tiled floor) and was still spinning. We were on a loft, and I probably explained it to make it sound much less believable, but I swear it happened.
I don't see why what he said was impossible. :\
Also, although you should focus on MFB, you can get plastics from ebay, YJA and members. But you kinda have to say which Dranzer you're looking for. Wink
(Feb. 24, 2009  10:31 AM)Rocky Wrote: I don't see why what he said was impossible. :\
Also, although you should focus on MFB, you can get plastics from ebay, YJA and members. But you kinda have to say which Dranzer you're looking for. Wink

IDK, he needs to explain better maybe. Its probably just me getting confused. He wrote it so it sounds kinda improbable.
Possible, but only if there was a trampoline there XD
No I agree with Pich, it sounds impossible