What are some of the strangest beyblade tricks you've ever witnessed or done?

(Mar. 05, 2009  12:39 AM)Eldrago Wrote: on the day my state got hit by the hurricane ike remnents(still very very poewrfull winds) me and my cousin where beybladeing and i was using my trypo without his attack ring and his dragoon hit my trypo out of the stadium but the wind blew it back in and trypo ended up loosing (when it was out of the stadium it was like 1 or 2 inches away from the stadium then trypo whent upish and sort of glyded back down to the stadium it ost a lot of rpm

you're such a damn liar
my dragoonf beat wolborg ms during a lava flow in my backyard BELIEVE ME
(Mar. 05, 2009  1:01 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: my dragoonf beat wolborg ms during a lava flow in my backyard BELIEVE ME

lol ya right man

like dragoon f could beat wolrbog ms :\ :\ :\
(Mar. 05, 2009  1:01 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: my dragoonf beat wolborg ms during a lava flow in my backyard BELIEVE ME

Wow that's amazing!!!!111!!oneone!!11!
It would've been more hilarious if 'twas said Libra XD
(Mar. 05, 2009  1:23 AM)Anu Wrote: It would've been more hilarious if 'twas said Libra XD

Dragoon F can definitely beat Libra. Tongue_out_wink
Even Wyborg can beat Wolborg MS.
Seriously, who doesn't know that ?
DOOD! THIS ONE TIEM, I LAUNCHED THIS WEIRD TOP INTO A FRYING PAN, AND IT MELTED. YOU'VE GOTTA BELIEVE ME!

I'm sorry Brad.
(Mar. 05, 2009  12:39 AM)Eldrago Wrote: on the day my state got hit by the hurricane ike remnents(still very very poewrfull winds) me and my cousin where beybladeing and i was using my trypo without his attack ring and his dragoon hit my trypo out of the stadium but the wind blew it back in and trypo ended up loosing (when it was out of the stadium it was like 1 or 2 inches away from the stadium then trypo whent upish and sort of glyded back down to the stadium it ost a lot of rpm

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)

Was this suppose to be a joke? ._.
i doubt it, that's the second time he's gotten a warning for making stuff up in this thread

anyway this thread has just been awful from the get-go so i'm closing it now