What anime are you currently watching?

umm lets see umm black cat and metal fight beyblade
I'm watching Naruto, Death Note and Metal Fight Beyblade. I can't follow on too much Anime episodes because I get lost XD
Soul Eater, Beyblade V-Force, Metal Fight Beyblade, Gurren Lagann, Kanon
I'm angry because I'm a week late but I just started FMA: Brotherhood.
full metal brotherhood, metal fight, and eyeshield 21 Grin
(Feb. 26, 2010  1:29 AM)SonicDaMan Wrote: Soul Eater, Beyblade V-Force, Metal Fight Beyblade, Gurren Lagann, Kanon

Yay, someone else who watches Soul Eater!

I'm watching Soul Eater, Metal Fight Beyblade, Bleach, Gundam SEED Destiny, and Medabots. Most are on Youtube, others On Demand.
Okay, guys you need to actually talk about the anime that you're watching. Don't just list everything, otherwise this is just a spam thread.
Beyblade (Always!) only the old stuff though... that, Naruto shippuden, Fullmetal Alchemist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Haruhi Suzumiya, Kanon 2006, and Clannad ( last two are SO cute/sad!)
Almost at the end of Gundam, so many explosions, I think that it's a contest. And MFB, I can't understand it, I stopped watching. Soul Eater is subbed, but only 4 episodes dubbed, but it's REALLY funny. Don't recommend it for kids under 13, tho. Medabots, that's all dubbed. Even Season 2, was that ever shown on TV?
(Mar. 02, 2010  3:54 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Almost at the end of Gundam, so many explosions, I think that it's a contest. And MFB, I can't understand it, I stopped watching. Soul Eater is subbed, but only 4 episodes dubbed, but it's REALLY funny. Don't recommend it for kids under 13, tho. Medabots, that's all dubbed. Even Season 2, was that ever shown on TV?

Yes, it was shown on Fox in the U.S. If I remember correctly, but all the seasons were shown on some chanel.
just finnished watching gundam seed for probley the 15th time LOL,the last 3 epsiodes always make me cry Pinching_eyes
(Mar. 02, 2010  8:44 AM)Thresher Wrote: Yes, it was shown on Fox in the U.S. If I remember correctly, but all the seasons were shown on some chanel.

Well that sucks, one episode is missing, which might have benn shown Crying

Dirge, I haven't even finished watching it yet. Kira hasn't even gotten the Freedom yet(and another part that I won't mention, from the Desert fight with the Boukuus, however you spell it).
for me, it's Gintama, Tegami Bacchi (Letter Bee), and Bleach episodes =D
Recently felt like watching something i hadnt seen in a long time so atm im watching gundam wing
I'm watching Black Lagoon again because I love it that much. I wish they had given Dutch a backstory in the anime. I haven't read the manga yet but I know they didn't say much about him in the anime. Also watching Outlaw Star because it's another one of my favorite series.
I am currently watching:

Naruto Shippuden my fav anime XD just watched episode 151 freakin epic but ending was sad Utakata-Sama dies Pinching_eyes_2
All 3 series of Higurashi again since it rocks Tongue_out_wink
Metal Fight Beyblade (obviously) XD

lol those are the 3 anime series i am currently watching
ookiku furikabutte
so awesome
It's about baseball
im reading the naruto manga and watching the beyblade g-revolution
naruto book:491
BB G-R: ep-43
I am currently watching Crash b-daman... its alright
Hmm, Black cat is pretty good I just recently finished that. also Zatch Bell is also pretty good.
gundam 00
Hellsing ultimate
and Berserk (Y)
Okay i am now watching this anime called Monster it is about a neurosurgeon who saves a little boys life and the little boy turns out to be a serial killer. The surgeon then has all of this guilt on his shoulders thinking it is his fault because he saved the kids life..I'm only on episode 6 lol
I was watching Shugo chara and MFB but I haven't had time lately due to exams and revision...
I'm watching When the Cicadas Cry.
It's a pretty unusual type of anime and i quite like it.