What Is your least favorite Anime or One you didn't like?

(Jul. 11, 2019  1:25 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Why does Boku no Hero have so much hate?

Probably because it gets so much hype, on top of other reasons. Don't get me wrong, I actually like the show and I'm looking forward to the fourth season but it has a lot of flaws IMO. I've even ran into some detractors online who hated the show because of how overhyped it can be viewed as.

Oh and unpopular opinion, but I can't stand most of BNHA's opening themes TBH. The first one is fine but anything after that (especially that one from season 2) either makes me cringe or is just plain forgettable.
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:34 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:32 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: A lot of toy-based anime have ridiculous concepts for an action show, whether it's trading cards, spinning tops, marbles that turn into monsters, marble shooters or... yo-yos. We just enjoy how far these toy-based shows push their luck in trying to make these toys more epic and destructive than they actually are.

Weirdly enough, you're the only person I've seen who prefers fighting tops over card games because whenever I run into a Yu-Gi-Oh! fan who hates Beyblade for being a ridiculous show about a bunch of kids saving the world with tops, they seem to be perfectly fine with cards games that control the world.

Honestly in IRL, fighting tops get my attention. I also have a personal reason for disliking Yu-Gi-Oh, There was a kid in my grade who was giving me peer pressure to like Yu-Gi-Oh, he got another kid in my class to go against me and ended up teasing me for something Beyblade related.

I mean, I'm not trying to force you to like something or anything. Everyone has their own opinion. But you're not giving Yugi fair judgement. You're basing your opinion of the anime based on a unrelated event. It's unfortunate that you were per pressured  but it's not really fair to judge something based on something else.

(Jul. 11, 2019  1:39 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:25 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Why does Boku no Hero have so much hate?

Probably because it gets so much hype, on top of other reasons. Don't get me wrong, I actually like the show and I'm looking forward to the fourth season but it has a lot of flaws IMO. I've even ran into some detractors online who hated the show because of how overhyped it can be viewed as.

Oh and unpopular opinion, but I can't stand most of BNHA's opening themes TBH. The first one is fine but anything after that (especially that one from season 2) either makes me cringe or is just plain forgettable.

Lol yeah those ops are terrible. But once again, those people are judging a show based on fans, which is an unrelated to the show itself and not fair judgement. Plus every anime has its flaws, no writer is perfect. I don't mind the flaws, but I could see why people would
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:40 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:34 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Honestly in IRL, fighting tops get my attention. I also have a personal reason for disliking Yu-Gi-Oh, There was a kid in my grade who was giving me peer pressure to like Yu-Gi-Oh, he got another kid in my class to go against me and ended up teasing me for something Beyblade related.

I mean, I'm not trying to force you to like something or anything. Everyone has their own opinion. But you're not giving Yugi fair judgement. You're basing your opinion of the anime based on a unrelated event. It's unfortunate that you were per pressured  but it's not really fair to judge something based on something else.

(Jul. 11, 2019  1:39 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Probably because it gets so much hype, on top of other reasons. Don't get me wrong, I actually like the show and I'm looking forward to the fourth season but it has a lot of flaws IMO. I've even ran into some detractors online who hated the show because of how overhyped it can be viewed as.

Lol yeah those ops are terrible. But once again, those people are judging a show based on fans, which is an unrelated to the show itself and not fair judgement. Plus every anime has its flaws, no writer is perfect. I don't mind the flaws, but I could see why people would

I know your not forcing me, I watched all of season one. I just have my opinion.
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:58 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:40 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I mean, I'm not trying to force you to like something or anything. Everyone has their own opinion. But you're not giving Yugi fair judgement. You're basing your opinion of the anime based on a unrelated event. It's unfortunate that you were per pressured  but it's not really fair to judge something based on something else.

I know your not forcing me, I watched all of season one. I just have my opinion.

Well, okay. But you don't know what you're missing! IT'S TIME TO D-D-DUEL!
(Jul. 11, 2019  2:02 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:58 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I know your not forcing me, I watched all of season one. I just have my opinion.

Well, okay. But you don't know what you're missing! IT'S TIME TO D-D-DUEL!

Lol, Maybe I’ll rewatch it.
(Jul. 11, 2019  2:02 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Well, okay. But you don't know what you're missing! IT'S TIME TO D-D-DUEL!
You don't know what you're missin' if you ain't in the kitchen!

(Jul. 11, 2019  2:04 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  2:02 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Well, okay. But you don't know what you're missing! IT'S TIME TO D-D-DUEL!

Lol, Maybe I’ll rewatch it.

If you do, watch it subbed.

(May. 10, 2019  10:13 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: I'm not a big anime fan and don't watch that much anime in general, but I do RLLY hate Attack on Titan. I mean srsly wht idiot came up with a show about a bunch of steampunk samurais fighting giant fat guys?! -Avery

It's funny. No matter what anyone says you can't make AOT sound stupid.
Not a fan of Toradora. The characters don't really interest me.
The 8th son are you kidding me was horrible, Grandblue Fantasy the Animation had an insane amount of plot holes (I don't play the game tho)
I hate every seasonof sao past 1st season episode 9 but I think sao 2 was decent also the boku no hero Manga is criminally boring and the Komatsu no yaiba Manga makes my eyes burn after 10 seconds because of the style
I Hate My hero for 2 reasons;
1.Season 3 and forward sucks (In my opnion)
2. It's one of the main reasons for Noragami didn't get a season 3, 5 years without it is sad
Fumiya and Kyle. They both copied the original's beys and were a disgrace to beyblade. Fumiya got overconfident with fafnir all the time and he doesn't have that arrogance like Free! Kyle should get his bey destroyed. All he does is collect data and go around with my fav character's bey from s1 kerbeus. I'll give Lodin a pass because he actually had development and didn't brag and be cocky all the time.

Btw just use this thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Which-b...e-the-most
Created by: https://worldbeyblade.org/User-Valtgtchoz
(Oct. 16, 2020  1:38 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Fumiya and Kyle. They both copied the original's beys and were a disgrace to beyblade. Fumiya got overconfident with fafnir all the time and he doesn't have that arrogance like Free! Kyle should get his bey destroyed. All he does is collect data and go around with my fav character's bey from s1 kerbeus. I'll give Lodin a pass because he actually had development and didn't brag and be cocky all the time.

Btw just use this thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Which-b...e-the-most
Created by: https://worldbeyblade.org/User-Valtgtchoz
This is a least favorite anime thread not least favorite character in beyblade thread.
(Oct. 16, 2020  1:10 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: I Hate My hero for 2 reasons;
1.Season 3 and forward sucks (In my opnion)
2. It's one of the main reasons for Noragami didn't get a season 3, 5 years without it is sad

A big reason why I see past season 4 (the school festival arc mainly) is because of the manga currently.
Uhh, least favorite...
uhhh
Attack on Titan is not my style.
I guess.
Berserk is like, pretentiously dark
Basically boku no hero season 3 and 4
serial experiments lain. the story telling and pace were terrible. just felt wannabe deep - really hate it
I could not stand No Game No Life, I just hated the main characters with a passion, and I don't hate alot of things besides jiffy pop but this anime takes the cake
(Oct. 16, 2020  4:06 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Berserk is like, pretentiously dark

At the rate they're releasing chapters I don't think we'll be alive when it ends.
Yug I oh and little witch academia

Little witch just did not have enough action

Good intro though
i almost forgot the shows i quit. sao alfheim and Excalibur arcs(i kept on going till excalibur but should have quit on alfhiem) , mha except season 2(also i hate the toxic 2/3 of the fandom, the insane amount of shipping, and the disgusting shipping fanart of, ya know, HIGHSCHOOLERS), and beatless(i quit the show bcause the simping was too much for me). i guess fate umlimited blade works bcause plot, but i looove the fights.

technically soul eater noragami and bna should be on here, but i actually rly liked them, i just kinda forgot about them when i went to watch smth else.
beyblade zero g ruined beyblade
(Oct. 16, 2020  3:45 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: beyblade zero g ruined beyblade

no truer words have ever been said.
(Oct. 16, 2020  3:49 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  3:45 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: beyblade zero g ruined beyblade

no truer words have ever been said.

yes