Which burst character do you hate the most ?

First tell me how are you posting threads ???
Freakin Shu, he is a doesn't know beyblading guy, doesn't know Beyblading
he is such a rogue that he deserves to be in a mental asylum.
(PS- My opinion only
Hah, Felt good to release my anger on Shu somewhere)
In my opinion aiga totally sucks . Him just going evil and breaking winning Valkyrie totally sucked .
He should have never got a new bey after phi broke z achilles .
And he doesn’t deserve to become the champion again
(Mar. 16, 2019  10:06 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Freakin Shu, he is a doesn't know beyblading guy, doesn't know Beyblading
(PS- My opinion only
I also don't like Shu much
But I think thats alot ,he is good at beyblading 
And he is quite intelligent too
Just he is too overrated
(Mar. 16, 2019  10:47 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: In my opinion aiga totally sucks . Him just going evil and breaking winning Valkyrie totally sucked .
He should have never got a new bey after phi broke z achilles .
And he doesn’t deserve to become the champion again

Let's hope Cho Z Valkyrie would kick his carp.
(Mar. 16, 2019  9:46 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: What do you mean ?

I dont know how to post threads . Please tell me how i can do it .

I hate lui and silas .
I hate silas, lui, heartz,, ghasem, and aiga
I hate agia,phi,silas, and lui
(Mar. 16, 2019  11:33 AM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2019  9:46 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: What do you mean ?

I dont know how to post threads . Please tell me how i can do it .

I hate lui and silas 
1. There are different sections for different types of threads. Like ‘ beyblade anime and manga ‘ and such. Go to one type of section.
2. You will see the same type of threads 
3. On the top left side of the screen, there is a ‘ post thread ‘ option. Click on it .
4. Enter the subject and a message.
5. Click on ‘ post thread ‘ option at the down right corner of the screen. 
6. Your thread will be posted.
The second character I hate the most is ren wu sun. He was useless and worthless
(Mar. 17, 2019  6:24 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: The second character I hate the most is ren wu sun. He was useless and worthless

It's not his fault they didn't try to make better use of him. I thought he was warm.

(Mar. 16, 2019  10:06 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Freakin Shu, he is a doesn't know beyblading guy, doesn't know Beyblading
(PS- My opinion only

It's perfectly fine to hate Shu as it is with any character, it is your opinion after all and that's all fair, however I don't think saying he "deserves to be in a mental asylum" is exactly a morally sound thing to say.

For one, mental asylums as you refer them to have throughout history been used to torture and abuse innocent mentally ill and disabled people for generations. You may not be aware of that, however people that genuinely believe in that mindset that mental asylums are an appropriate thing to exist is kind of a violent one since it promotes the idea that mentally ill people and disabled people are violent, criminals, a threat, or a waste which is blatant dehumanization. In modern day mental health/psychiatric centers as well as psychiatric hospitals are not places of punishment, they exist to help people with any degree of mental or emotional struggle.

Second, to say he 'deserves' to be sent there paints the picture that you view him as a perpetrator/antagonist which is literally not canon. Shu is a victim of Ashram's manipulation as well as his implied parental neglect from season 1, which is why he was able to connect with Wakiya so well. Shu displays various signs of struggling with mental health issues and what happened to him is tragic.

This might be going off on a tangent, but I think it might help make better sense of what I'm talking about here. People say that Aiga is a Valt clone, which I simply have to laugh to. People wanted a character like Shu to be the main character, and that character was Aiga. Aiga has a vastly different personality than both Valt or Shu, infact, his personality is far similar to season 1 Lui for the first half of the season, but in terms of character archs go, Aiga falls into a very similar circumstance as Shu did. Where Shu was manipulated in his vulnerable state by Ashram, Aiga was mislead by Phi and his own lack of self awareness to be able to recognize what he was doing and how toxic it was for both him and those close to him. Both Shu and Aiga end up falling to the negative and damaging form of resonance with both of their beys, what they both went through was real and traumatic for the both of them, they experienced real trauma because of the situation they both were put into, they weren't capable of understanding how to navigate it and it let to THAT. That's why Valt said to Shu "He needs you" in regards to Aiga needing his support and guidance after ChoZ Spriggan broke, because their trauma is so similar and Shu is way farther down the path of recovery than Aiga is, who is still having nightmares and consistently fearing events repeating themself.

Anyway...

For me personally the only character I hate is Alexander Gilten for obvious reasons. Otherwise I like everyone, they all bring something different that can be liked about them, and they're all really unique. The only ones I'm neutral on would be Evel because of him betraying Hearts when he was at such a low and vulnerable point, it was completely cruel of him to do that, and really painted him as completely unnecessarily selfish and uncaring. As well as Phi, we don't know the full story of why Phi is doing what he is, we don't know whether or not he's going through something similar that Shu and Aiga went through, which is likely considering the way they parallel Aiga to Phi so much in things like Beypop Swing, or if he really is just someone who's for years been a horrible person in bullying Hearts since they were younger kids to now. Until ChoZ is over I'll be waiting to form a proper opinion on Phi, right now I'm just hoping things can go well for both Hearts and Phi, and that hopefully they can move into a future with a better and more healthy sibling relationship.
(Mar. 16, 2019  10:06 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Freakin Shu, he is a doesn't know beyblading guy, doesn't know Beyblading
(PS- My opinion only

Wo , shu doesnt deserve to go to Mental asylum , it is Phi who deserves to go there !!
(Mar. 17, 2019  7:23 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(PS- My opinion only

Wo , shu doesnt deserve to go to Mental asylum , it is Phi who deserves to go there !!

Yeah no even if Phi genuinely ends up being a bad person and bully uh, not exactly deserving of going through the treatment of a mental asylum buddy, idk if you read what I wrote but what I said was

"For one, mental asylums as you refer them to have throughout history been used to torture and abuse innocent mentally ill and disabled people for generations. You may not be aware of that, however people that genuinely believe in that mindset that mental asylums are an appropriate thing to exist is kind of a violent one since it promotes the idea that mentally ill people and disabled people are violent, criminals, a threat, or a waste which is blatant dehumanization. In modern day mental health/psychiatric centers as well as psychiatric hospitals are not places of punishment, they exist to help people with any degree of mental or emotional struggle."

Like.... the entire point is that mental asylums are inhumane and never should have done what they did to anyone. There's a reason the practices done in them are illegal now. Even as punishment to criminals, it's literally inhumane. Nobody is deserving of it.
(Mar. 17, 2019  7:31 AM)yukenta Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  7:23 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Wo , shu doesnt deserve to go to Mental asylum , it is Phi who deserves to go there !!

Yeah no even if Phi genuinely ends up being a bad person and bully uh, not exactly deserving of going through the treatment of a mental asylum buddy, idk if you read what I wrote but what I said was

"For one, mental asylums as you refer them to have throughout history been used to torture and abuse innocent mentally ill and disabled people for generations. You may not be aware of that, however people that genuinely believe in that mindset that mental asylums are an appropriate thing to exist is kind of a violent one since it promotes the idea that mentally ill people and disabled people are violent, criminals, a threat, or a waste which is blatant dehumanization. In modern day mental health/psychiatric centers as well as psychiatric hospitals are not places of punishment, they exist to help people with any degree of mental or emotional struggle."

Like.... the entire point is that mental asylums are inhumane and never should have done what they did to anyone. There's a reason the practices done in them are illegal now. Even as punishment to criminals, it's literally inhumane. Nobody is deserving of it.

I felt really bad and extremely sad reading this.
Phi is a criminal he started a forest fire,broke kyle's phone and destroyed Others property(beyblades) with malicious intent. Phi might need some mental healthcare.

Umm Joshua is annoying.
(Mar. 17, 2019  2:53 PM)crystal azule Wrote: Phi is a criminal he started a forest fire,broke kyle's phone and destroyed Others property(beyblades) with malicious intent. Phi might need some mental healthcare.

Umm Joshua is annoying.

You think Phi needs help. How about his brother, heartz. I mean he looks like he needs help... Especially when he chooses to wear the clothes that he does XD. not to mention choosing a bey called dead Hades.

But my least favorite character is Wakiya. He's too arrogant
I dislike Lui because having a left spin beyblade made him somewhat overrated. I would have changed my mind had we gotten a more broader backstory.
Joshua is annoying. Serves him right for losing to Free because he got overconfident.
(Mar. 17, 2019  5:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I dislike Lui because having a left spin beyblade made him somewhat overrated. I would have changed my mind had we gotten a more broader backstory.

Well according to me Shu is the most overrated character
Lui Shirosagi
(Mar. 17, 2019  5:58 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  5:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I dislike Lui because having a left spin beyblade made him somewhat overrated. I would have changed my mind had we gotten a more broader backstory.

Well according to me Shu is the most overrated character

Dude this is an opinion thread! Not a debate thread!
I don’t really hate anyone but I don’t like Shu or Xhata