What Beyblade Burst Parts Would You Like To Combine?

So here is the format
  •  (parts)&(parts)                                       (in what way would you like to combine with).

And also what do you call it
Been pondering this kind of topic for a while now, and you were the first one to post this (I think). I'd have done the following below on my own as mods, but I don't have the time or patience to work on them.

Not sure if I got your topic description correctly but here goes:

Starting with the Drivers:

1. Bearing + Yard (where you integrate bearings into the large dish thing on Yard to increase LAD potential as free spinning and have the tiny free spinning ball as metal akin to Planet or POM akin to Yielding)

I'd call it Drift Driver.

2. Eternal + Absorb (where basically the free spinning plate with teeth is made of POM instead including the pointed tip)

This one I'd gladly name Blink Driver.

3. Ultimate Reboot + Impact/Sword (where it still retains the "rebooting" but at hard launches the protruding tip is a combination of metal and plastic on a larger Flat tip)

Good name could be Ultra Impact Driver.

4. Tower + Jolt (the plastic tip is rubber and attacks quickly early-game, then on low spins the Driver height shifts upward to avoid same height Beys; the height without a plastic sharp tip could be around the height of Jolt, then goes up the height of Tower or Volcanic at lower spins)

Bombard Driver is cool, I think.

5. Dimension + Extend+ (where aside from the black rubber tip, the rim part is made of POM and the modes can be changed like Extend but also be able to manually change the height separate from the mode change)

Beyond could be nice as a Driver name.

6. Zeta + good tips from Attack/Stamina/Defense (basically update the 3 modes for a rubber tip akin to Xtreme/Hunter, POM tip as Yielding, and a POM+rubber combo tip like Friction)

I don't know a name for this that could handle the awesomeness, but I'll go with Shift.

7. Archer Hercules gimmick + Atomic/Orbit/Planet (at high velocities the metal tabs underneath the Driver will protrude to increase stamina, but have some scrape risk, then retract into the shaft of the Driver to add a bit more CWD for stability, the tip will be metal and small free spinning ball like Orbit, but still have a free spinning ring surrounding the ball for more precession and LAD)

Fling (?) Driver might sound dumb but the gimmick is going to be OP.

I could add more, but I'm running out of creative names that can best summarize the intended gimmicks for the new part.

The Disks in the actual series ain't too much to complain for. The Layers are bound to have the gimmicks repeated anyways (like the Bound Attack of gV and Hell Counter of hK), so it's the Drivers that provide the most space for creativity and uniqueness (though each suggestion is bound to outclass the Drivers it got its gimmicks from).
Whaat the whaat !!! So many ideas about it ! Andd very nice too , wheew!!!
(Jan. 04, 2019  8:01 AM)Al Edison Wrote: Whaat the whaat !!! So many ideas about it !  Andd very nice too , wheew!!!

I didn't add frames either since I've got no beef against the current releases so far (except maybe Reach or Flow). However, I think it'll make the meta dynamic if TT can produce Frames that have the abilities of God Layers (spring loaded, free spinning, etc). if that happens, it'll be quite a fun thing combining parts with the same motif and battle with them

Another gripe I have is the lack of metal Level Chips (akin to Metal God Chips). But I guess pumping up the Beyblades to the point of having 90% metal on the Layer is just like having a flashback to MFB days (and I don't like it).
(Jan. 05, 2019  12:22 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Another gripe I have is the lack of metal Level Chips (akin to Metal God Chips). But I guess pumping up the Beyblades to the point of having 90% metal on the Layer is just like having a flashback to MFB days (and I don't like it).

Level chips are meant to correct the imbalance built into Super-Z layers. Making it out of metal wouldn't balance the layer properly unless the diamond extension was short and stubby to make up for the increased density. Overall it's not something I think I'd want to see.

Things I would like to see combined:

Xtreme and αssault (essentially a wider Xtreme driver)
Hunter and Destroy (small rubber flat core with Destroy's plate)
Ωrichalcum and Guardian Kerbeus (Guardian Kerbeus, but with an internalized driver gripping mechanism like Ωrichalcum)
(Jan. 05, 2019  7:55 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  12:22 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Another gripe I have is the lack of metal Level Chips (akin to Metal God Chips). But I guess pumping up the Beyblades to the point of having 90% metal on the Layer is just like having a flashback to MFB days (and I don't like it).

Level chips are meant to correct the imbalance built into Super-Z layers. Making it out of metal wouldn't balance the layer properly unless the diamond extension was short and stubby to make up for the increased density. Overall it's not something I think I'd want to see.

Things I would like to see combined:

Xtreme and αssault (essentially a wider Xtreme driver)
Hunter and Destroy (small rubber flat core with Destroy's plate)
Ωrichalcum and Guardian Kerbeus (Guardian Kerbeus, but with an internalized driver gripping mechanism like Ωrichalcum)

I like those suggestions hahaha 

The Orichalcum and gK combination might be nice, though I feel it would be self-defeating, since the gimmick of gK makes it so you soft-medium launch it to avoid Bursts (basically to outlast opponents), while Orichalcum needs the Bey launched medium-hard to activate the gimmick; meaning to say, as soon as the Orichalcum gimmick finishes, the Bey still may have a strong spin and will be more susceptible to Bursts (unless the teeth are improved to maybe tW teeth or something) with one kiss from a weakened opponent.

The Level Chips, I might try to replicate those (not for tournament use obviously) and add different materials to see which could provide balance. Hopefully I'd be able to see noticeable difference in balance with a stock LC mold plastic with metal vs a pure metal mold or something
Unite + (inverted) Reboot + survive (it will start as a wide rubber attack tip that will switch to a survive tip.

sR + CZ-A (The gimmick of Regulus but with an added burst stopper. The burst stopper prevents bursting but deactivates when it goes into defense mode. Also gains a more aggressive attack mode. The claws have no spring and push in.)

Reach + turn (The attack of Reach with the ability to flip to match spin direction.)

Wall+10+Zenith (Heavy metal core with bulky plastic shroud.)

rP + r/laE (Customizable armor)
0’+10+Zenith outside rubber
Zeta+Hunter+Yielding
It would be a teal color with 9 FREAKING MODES, 3 original modes of zeta, 3 rubber versions if the modes on zeta, and 3 POM versions of the modes on zeta

I'd call this driver "Presence"
♎and polish having plastic around ♎ calling it prompt

Dude its outer haha cant find the character
My g if this was reddit this would be known as karma hogging. At least try to provide something useful to the convo lol
Idk z Achilles with 2 ut
Variable, Unite, Hunter, Extend, Xtreme, and Survive. There is a plastic piece in the middle and rubber that has as much grip as Xtreme moves out around the plastic so that it creates a hole flat kind of like Hunter. The other mode has the rubber upwards more into the driver so that the plastic part is the only part touching the stadium kind if like survive. The modes are switched with a mechanic akin to Extend. The Hunter mode wears down like Variable until instead of being a hole flat, it becomes a tip like Unite. This driver would be called Assault 2 (Au).

(Jan. 07, 2019  11:20 PM)Oylspil Wrote: Zeta+Hunter+Yielding
It would be a teal color with 9 FREAKING MODES, 3 original modes of zeta, 3 rubber versions if the modes on zeta, and 3 POM versions of the modes on zeta

How the heck would you even be able to fit all of that into a single driver? I don't think that's even possible in the amount of space you have down there.
(Jan. 09, 2019  3:11 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: My g if this was reddit this would be known as karma hogging. At least try to provide something useful to the convo lol

Says someone who pops in only to complain about it while in turn providing nothing useful to the conversation. Pot, meet kettle.
(Jan. 09, 2019  8:15 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: This driver would be called Assault 2 (Au).
This is so complicated that I don't think I understand exactly what you're describing here. Still, this would be impossible on the naming front.

αssault is already taken as a name, and the only driver thus far to get a direct upgrade keeping its name is Reboot/Ultimate Reboot. Because of how the initials work (see below for that) you'd need something in front of the αssault name to make it work out. Something like Ωmega αssault would work a lot better, following the same idea as Ultimate Reboot.

Part initials run off a formula of (first letter + the next following non-vowel letter), barring the initial Basic and Dual layer releases that went by the first letter alone (e.g. Accel being A and αssault being α). Given this formula, αssault 2 as a new driver would have to fit into this since α is already taken, thus making it "αs". My example name above of Ωmega αssault above would thusly be "Ωm".
(Jan. 08, 2019  1:16 AM)Al Edison Wrote: ♎and polish having plastic around ♎ calling  it prompt

Dude its outer haha cant find the character
I gonna change the name to ∞ idk if there's a disc like that hehe!!!! Character problem lol
(Jan. 10, 2019  1:33 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2019  11:20 PM)Oylspil Wrote: Zeta+Hunter+Yielding

How the heck would you even be able to fit all of that into a single driver? I don't think that's even possible in the amount of space you have down there.
(Jan. 09, 2019  3:11 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: My g if this was reddit this would be known as karma hogging. At least try to provide something useful to the convo lol

Says someone who pops in only to complain about it while in turn providing nothing useful to the conversation. Pot, meet kettle.
(Jan. 09, 2019  8:15 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: This driver would be called Assault 2 (Au).
This is so complicated that I don't think I understand exactly what you're describing here. Still, this would be impossible on the naming front.

αssault is already taken as a name, and the only driver thus far to get a direct upgrade keeping its name is Reboot/Ultimate Reboot. Because of how the initials work (see below for that) you'd need something in front of the αssault name to make it work out. Something like Ωmega αssault would work a lot better, following the same idea as Ultimate Reboot.

Part initials run off a formula of (first letter + the next following non-vowel letter), barring the initial Basic and Dual layer releases that went by the first letter alone (e.g. Accel being A and αssault being α). Given this formula, αssault 2 as a new driver would have to fit into this since α is already taken, thus making it "αs". My example name above of Ωmega αssault above would thusly be "Ωm".

The naming system is like that but Al is confusing and weird because of Ul, As sounds terrible, and At is taken. Aa is self-explanatory. As for Assault 2, I was thinking of a system where all the drver names would be rereleased but drastically changed. However, Assault and Assault 2 have no correlation so I was against calling it α2, and I wanted to call it Au, the chemical symbol for gold. To be honest, I forgot about assault, and just liked the name. When I did remember, I could not think of another name that was good enough for my purposes, so I thought about counters for all of this.

On a related note, please try not to promote hostility in threads.
Qs and Vl the tip is like Vl but freespins a lot like Qs I wanna call it tolerance driver or Tl. Haha sounds like teal.

Lol!!!! Sorry for the name!!!!
Iron + Destroy'

as it says on the tin, iron's metal flat combined with destroy's procession plate

I would call it Comet
(Jan. 10, 2019  6:55 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: The naming system is like that but Al is confusing and weird because of Ul, As sounds terrible, and At is taken. Aa is self-explanatory. As for Assault 2, I was thinking of a system where all the drver names would be rereleased but drastically changed. However, Assault and Assault 2 have no correlation so I was against calling it α2, and I wanted to call it Au, the chemical symbol for gold. To be honest, I forgot about assault, and just liked the name. When I did remember, I could not think of another name that was good enough for my purposes, so I thought about counters for all of this.

Well thought out, but the formula hasn't been broken yet so it's feels kind of silly to me to say "Well, we could just break all the rules here because we feel like it".
(Jan. 10, 2019  8:36 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Well thought out, but the formula hasn't been broken yet so it's feels kind of silly to me to say "Well, we could just break all the rules here because we feel like it".
First off, I offer my sincerest and humblest gratitude. Then, I would like to also add, since single-layer and dual layer broke the rule, I see no reason why a new system should not.
Shrapnel Longinus. I want to combine a Longinus Layer with the Revive Phoenix armor ring gimmick; As sL takes damage, dragon heads pop off and litter the field. Good luck getting anything done with these 4 metal dragon heads lying around on the beystadium!
At and Pl freespinning metal ball tip with revolving metal balls calling it motion
(Jan. 11, 2019  6:11 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2019  8:36 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Well thought out, but the formula hasn't been broken yet so it's feels kind of silly to me to say "Well, we could just break all the rules here because we feel like it".
First off, I offer my sincerest and humblest gratitude. Then, I would like to also add, since single-layer and dual layer broke the rule, I see no reason why a new system should not.

The rule wasn't even established yet at that point, and only came into existence as they started to run out of unique letters to name parts after. We're nowhere near running out of unique letter combinations yet, so there's no need for a new rule.

Regardless, we're getting off track. To try and rerail this a bit, let's think for a moment about crossing Iron and Fusion. You'd basically end up with something like Metal Change Base from Driger S or Custom Metal Change Base from Driger V2, which both work a lot better than plastic Fusion-like tips.

(Jan. 11, 2019  12:46 PM)Al Edison Wrote: At and Pl freespinning metal ball tip with revolving metal balls calling it motion

Planet's metal ball tip already spins freely, so what you're describing is literally just Planet again.

Personally I think it'd be better if they merged Planet with the Draciel BBs/GB145/Zillion Zeus's straight channels for the balls instead of the curved ones. Its the curved sideways channels that cause most of its balance issues, and replacing them with the straight channels of these other parts would prevent it from losing its balance so badly and might even make it decent.