What Are You Currently Reading?

Takao Wrote:Doesn't matter Artie. Jesus still loves you!

just saw this jesus christ

still reading the god delusion btw. havent had much time...
Just finished reading "Survivor" by Chuck Palahniuk.

Amazing, as always. <3
WATCHMEN
I dunno how its so compelling, but its way different than they way I like what I consider my favorite, Sherlock Holmes.
The Cannon Law
Really fun alternative history
I was looking through some of my books yesterday and I saw Watership Down. And I started to read it, I really like the story.
Just started reading the half blood prince again. Watching the trailer made me wana do it all over
I'm re-reading the Demonata books right now, by Darren Shan, author of Cirque du Freak. I absolutely love Lord Loss (Book 1) and Slawter (Book 3), can't wait for the 7th book.

More specifically, I'm reading Demon Theif (Book 2), along with BLEACH (Vol. 4). I'm just now starting the BLEACH series, lol.
My friend recommended the Demonata books to me once, she even let me borrow them. I found the series very good and addicting.
(Aug. 10, 2008  1:37 AM)Maz Wrote: Just started reading the half blood prince again. Watching the trailer made me wana do it all over

hahaha

This happens to me every time one of the new HP movies gets teased.
Its hard not to lol
Finished WATCHMEN. Such a story. In so many ways its brutal, atypical.
great characters.
kinda wished the art was more amazing though, my friend was right.
Right now I've just started reading Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman, pretty good book too. ^^
I'm starting to read "Rant" by Chuck Palahniuk today now that I've finished "Survivor".
I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER: summer reading
I just finished up Rant.

All I have to say is: What the carp did I just read?
(Aug. 11, 2008  1:35 PM)Rakstar Wrote: Right now I've just started reading Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman, pretty good book too. ^^

That book is great! I also like one of her earlier books called ANTIDOTE. I'm reading that right now.
Started reading 1984 last night.

Its pretty whack so far.
(Aug. 20, 2008  5:15 PM)Roan Wrote: Started reading 1984 last night.

Its pretty whack so far.

When you get into it, it'll (hopefully) appeal to you more. It's strangely accurate about a lot of things, I've noticed.
Just finished reading the Dragonball Z manga (vol. 5 to be precise)
Hitler youth: a walk in Hitler's shadow>summer reading