What’s is the recent Band Parts for tournaments or competitive playing

Can anyone tell me what parts are banned what’s disc and drivers and certain beys?

Or even combos that are illegal to use together
If you're talking about Burst Format, let's start with the basics (and most of what I know):

In almost any/every match you are allowed only 3 Beyblades with NO repeating parts (regardless if it is a recolor or a Dash variant) in your Deck.

Deathscyther, Dark Deathscyther/D2 are still banned for some reason (even though they are massively outclassed). In Limited Burst format, only Single and Dual Layer Systems are allowed (except for some like the two Deathscythers above and Lost Longinus/L2 since it dominates by sheer weight alone as well as being the only left spin Bey in the generation), Core Disks and Frames are also banned, and finally only Xtreme' (if I understood it correctly) is allowed in just 1 Beyblade per Deck. Outer used to be banned as well as Octa , but the former has seen a regular release unlike the latter.

Moving to the God Layer System, any Maximum Garuda G3 can only be partnered with either the original God Chip it came with or a Metal God Chip. Spriggan Requiem used to be banned (if I remember it correctly), but I think it is back in action since the introduction of Chouzetsu Spriggan and other viable left-spin Layers in Chouzetsu.

For Chouzetsu Layer System, only 1 Level Chip can be equipped to a compatible Chouzetsu Beyblade per Deck. You can also only use one iteration of Phoenix (Revive Phoenix/Imperfect Phoenix/Perfect Phoenix/ Dead Phoenix) per Deck, and the Layer should have the Armor equipped prior to launching.

For Gatchinko Layer System, I don't think there are rulings for bans yet, since the System is relatively new and quite untested.
(Jun. 14, 2019  3:28 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: If you're talking about Burst Format, let's start with the basics (and most of what I know):

In almost any/every match you are allowed only 3 Beyblades with NO repeating parts (regardless if it is a recolor or a Dash variant) in your Deck.

Deathscyther, Dark Deathscyther/D2 are still banned for some reason (even though they are massively outclassed). In Limited Burst format, only Single and Dual Layer Systems are allowed (except for some like the two Deathscythers above and Lost Longinus/L2 since it dominates by sheer weight alone as well as being the only left spin Bey in the generation), Core Disks and Frames are also banned, and finally only Xtreme' (if I understood it correctly) is allowed in just 1 Beyblade per Deck. Outer used to be banned as well as Octa , but the former has seen a regular release unlike the latter.

Moving to the God Layer System, any Maximum Garuda G3 can only be partnered with either the original God Chip it came with or a Metal God Chip. Spriggan Requiem used to be banned (if I remember it correctly), but I think it is back in action since the introduction of Chouzetsu Spriggan and other viable left-spin Layers in Chouzetsu.

For Chouzetsu Layer System, only 1 Level Chip can be equipped to a compatible Chouzetsu Beyblade per Deck. You can also only use one iteration of Phoenix (Revive Phoenix/Imperfect Phoenix/Perfect Phoenix/ Dead Phoenix) per Deck, and the Layer should have the Armor equipped prior to launching.

For Gatchinko Layer System, I don't think there are rulings for bans yet, since the System is relatively new and quite untested.

This isn’t correct
Kei @~Mana~ can you guys help out
(Jun. 14, 2019  3:28 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: If you're talking about Burst Format, let's start with the basics (and most of what I know):

Most of this is wrong
Look up the banned parts and combos from the Burst Standard rules and the Classic format first post. Nothing is going to help you more than pushing you to get the official answers from the official locations.
(Jun. 14, 2019  3:51 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:

Most of this is wrong

Wrong probably in WBO's rulings, but those are what I see from our local tournaments that are probably also patterned to what Japan also does. 

Instead of just trying to shame me after I tried to be grammatically correct and cohesive with the comment, why don't you guys actually say what are the CORRECT rulings then?
(Jun. 14, 2019  4:47 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Band parts?

They mean "banned" and the answer is to read and understand the rules.
Did a quick read through and I don't see anything specifically wrong? But it depends if you're playing the Burst general format or the Burst Classic format. Here's links for both.

Burst General

Burst Classic
Hah. "This isn't correct" and "Most of this is wrong". I asked for the "CORRECT" statements but more than 24 hours has passed and no response, just gloating to assert that you "know" better and try to shame other people who also have more or less the knowledge about the topic. Bullcarp.
(Jun. 15, 2019  7:48 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Hah. "This isn't correct" and "Most of this is wrong". I asked for the "CORRECT" statements but more than 24 hours has passed and no response, just gloating to assert that you "know" better and try to shame other people who also have more or less the knowledge about the topic. Bullcarp.
Dude, this ain’t a chat room. People have their own lives too. You can’t expect them to reply to everything in a few hours! I will make a post after telling what’s right and wrong so you can stop complaining.

The deck stuff is correct.
The D/D2 stuff is incorrect. D/D2 got unbanned a while ago. Core disks and frames are permitted. The Outer and Octa stuff is half and half. Both are unbanned.
The mG and Sr stuff is correct.
The Phoenix and LC stuff is half and half. You can have rP + dP in your deck or iP + pP, but no repeating parts. The LC stuff is correct.

Happy, Rouzuke?
(Jun. 15, 2019  7:48 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Hah. "This isn't correct" and "Most of this is wrong". I asked for the "CORRECT" statements but more than 24 hours has passed and no response, just gloating to assert that you "know" better and try to shame other people who also have more or less the knowledge about the topic. Bullcarp.
(Jun. 15, 2019  2:14 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
Dude, this ain’t a chat room. People have their own lives too. You can’t expect them to reply to everything in a few hours! I will make a post after telling what’s right and wrong so you can stop complaining.

The deck stuff is correct.
The D/D2 stuff is incorrect. D/D2 got unbanned a while ago. Core disks and frames are permitted. The Outer and Octa stuff is half and half. Both are unbanned.
The mG and Sr stuff is correct.
The Phoenix and LC stuff is half and half. You can have rP + dP in your deck or iP + pP, but no repeating parts. The LC stuff is correct.

Happy, Rouzuke?

He should be XD

Moving to the God Layer System, any Maximum Garuda G3 can only be partnered with either the original God Chip it came with or a Metal God Chip. Spriggan Requiem used to be banned (if I remember it correctly), but I think it is back in action since the introduction of Chouzetsu Spriggan and other viable left-spin Layers in Chouzetsu. Sr is back, but can only be used in one spin direction the whole match and you can't change it (same with ChoS), and also the 12 disk is banned without a frame.

The first part is for deck format, which is only the finals. First off, only TT D2 is banned and that's just for classic obviously, plus you forgot about Hasbro J2. X' is not the only legal ' driver and Octa isn't banned anywhere.