Weirdest Beyblade Place

Inside a mall, there was a waiting/rest place/area there...
There was chairs that looks like a flat bowl or something, so me and my little brother tried to BeyBattle there...It really works like a BeyStadium!

Sadly, I dind't brought my camera to take pics and vids for the battles...
(Apr. 20, 2011  8:30 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I wanna try this.....WITH Storm Capri! *Dramatic Conclusion sound*
It wouldn't make very much difference on a trampoline because the surface isn't hard & quake wouldn't bounce off it higher than any other bey.
I know. I just Said it Because they Match. They both Bounce.
(Apr. 20, 2011  8:30 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I wanna try this.....WITH Storm Capri! *Dramatic Conclusion sound*

"Capricorn on a Trampoline" By the same people that made "Capricorn on a Plane" and "Why does my Poisen Surppent Suck?"
Heh. And "y iz ther no bit beest wen I beybld?/?!1?/!" and "why pegsis have no speshul moov for me?/?/?/?/??/"

Back on topic, the other day I was spinning my LLD 125Q on my coffee table, and it dropped onto my non-fuzzy carpet then SOMEHOW went back around my coffee table and back to my side of it, and just sat there spinning for as long as Q would let it. This happened multiple times btw.The one time I didn't want it to, it just kept going forward until it hit the wall.
Toilet bowl Smile blocked off all the holes of a broken one, sealed it with silicon, and bladed for 3 hours until our beys got damaged real bad Grin
(Apr. 06, 2011  6:24 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: I have played on a bowl made completely of aluminum foil, and on the seat of a chair at school
P.S. The slope on a chair is perfect for beybattles!

Hell yeah GrinDDD We have to play on chairs at school D: they took them away now, though D:
I play on a frisbee... I wish I had a BB-10.. And I SOMETIMES play in the bathtub.
Please no one Make Jokes about this. We have had too many of them....

You know what im talking about.
No. The Ebay Bathtub one.
I one did beyblading between 4 bricks on the floor....I and my friend arranged the bricks in the form of a square stadium on the floor and we played between those bricks....wasn't a very bad stadium though..just like hasbro's burning firestrike with harder stadium floor
I'm back
Anyway me and my friend got a big bucket a peice of wood that was curved inward. We placed it ontop of the bucket that we filled with water and then beybladed. It was a stadium where Strom Crapicorn strived and didn't fall until 5 battles in. It would bounce off the sides back on and vice cersa while knocking the other ones off.
(Apr. 20, 2011  3:48 PM)Nano Wrote: "Capricorn on a Plane" and "Why does my Poisen Surppent Suck?"

What about Poison Serpents on a Plane?

"I'm tired of these terribad Poison Serpents on this terribad plane!" - Samuel L. Beyson

Terribad = Terribly bad.
I have battled on a slide and in a sink(when I was in france)
in a popcorn bag
the weirdest place probrably in ikea with all the parts and floors and that big storage area it was fun
The Problem, Ship, and I were Beyblading in the pool of our hotel two nights ago. We took one of the old Takara stadiums from the plastic generation (because it was larger) and put it on the water. We jumped in with our beyblades and launchers and had at it.

I used Hyper Aquario 100XF and started beating everyone because the stadium would slowly flood in the center and XF would just run around the outside of that while the stamina blades were treading water. I would get bored and shout "INFINITY WAVE" and splash more water on the inside and win.
(Jan. 24, 2011  8:48 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Hm, I remember Blading in a gravel pit we dug up. We sorta made it into a bowl, and Bladed there. But, I was about 11 to 12 when I played like that. Now I know better.

Hey!,I'M that age and I have a TT attack stadium!
Im sorta confused. Are you calling a TT attack stadium weird. For that What the hell.
(May. 23, 2011  8:52 PM)Deikailo Wrote: The Problem, Ship, and I were Beyblading in the pool of our hotel two nights ago. We took one of the old Takara stadiums from the plastic generation (because it was larger) and put it on the water. We jumped in with our beyblades and launchers and had at it.

I used Hyper Aquario 100XF and started beating everyone because the stadium would slowly flood in the center and XF would just run around the outside of that while the stamina blades were treading water. I would get bored and shout "INFINITY WAVE" and splash more water on the inside and win.

Hah, I've always wanted to do that. I'll get around to it this summer :p

What did the other people think?
I bladed in the bathtub once. Rock Leone loved it! ^-^
(May. 24, 2011  3:16 AM)Nano Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  8:52 PM)Deikailo Wrote: The Problem, Ship, and I were Beyblading in the pool of our hotel two nights ago. We took one of the old Takara stadiums from the plastic generation (because it was larger) and put it on the water. We jumped in with our beyblades and launchers and had at it.

They came to the tournament the next day and bought some Beyblades, haha!
(May. 24, 2011  3:21 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 24, 2011  3:16 AM)Nano Wrote:

They came to the tournament the next day and bought some Beyblades, haha!

XD I worship your salesperson personality.
Yeah, he was cool enough to buy like, $150 worth of Beyblades. Pegasis 105F starter, Big Bang Pegasis DX set, and Basalt Horogium 145WD.

Ari is 7. He was helping us get KO'd Beyblades from the bottom of the pool because Ship and The Problem can't swim (I can, obviously, because I grew up on the water). I love to share so I let him play with my blades for a bit in the pool while I went to do some laps. I got to talking with his father, Shane, and he was interested in taking his son to the tournament. That's how we made our 8 person minimum. Had I not done that, North Carolina would have had no tournament.
(May. 24, 2011  6:06 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Yeah, he was cool enough to buy like, $150 worth of Beyblades. Pegasis 105F starter, Big Bang Pegasis DX set, and Basalt Horogium 145WD.

Ari is 7. He was helping us get KO'd Beyblades from the bottom of the pool because Ship and The Problem can't swim (I can, obviously, because I grew up on the water). I love to share so I let him play with my blades for a bit in the pool while I went to do some laps. I got to talking with his father, Shane, and he was interested in taking his son to the tournament. That's how we made our 8 person minimum. Had I not done that, North Carolina would have had no tournament.

The parents really love you! You are so great with the little kids too. You gather up 8 people, PM Kai-V, and you have a tournament on the spot! I worship you.