Weirdest Beyblade Place

I have played on a bowl made completely of aluminum foil, and on the seat of a chair at school
P.S. The slope on a chair is perfect for beybattles!
(Apr. 05, 2011  4:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote: On a motorcycle with Breaker Cool

BEYBLADES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!!

I truly loved that video. It made me want to do Beyblade on horses.
I've bladed in a sink with water, and my GPerseus zoomed, leaving a trail of water splashing up like flames, along with Earth Eagle, flipped over. I've also battled in a slide and it has a huge slope. Its fun to make Imitation Starblast Attacks and Force Smashing the living carp out of LSTC's.
A thunder whip stadium with a inch of water... I also cleaned the stadium in the process... and ruined my bey's sticker. Also a counter at the top of the stairs of my house. You know you lose when your bey falls down the stairs.
I was an idiot and tried to beybattle in a tree with the plastic beys, and broke one of the only two I had left. luckily I didn't fall ( I also got the stadium stuck in the tree)
Apparently, behind this elementary school, me and my friends found something similar to the Stadiums used in that National Beyblade Tournament in 2004. Defense Has the highest advantage, so we don't use it. We just Mid Height Attack types, that way it won't scrape. Storm Pegasis 100RF or MF Pegasis T125RF vs LLD 100RF or MF LLD CH120RF produced the most interesting and AWESOME battles. You can imitate Starblast and Stormringer and others moves. Can't wait till tomorrow.
(Apr. 09, 2011  5:01 AM)StormHollow Wrote: Apparently, behind this elementary school, me and my friends found something similar to the Stadiums used in that National Beyblade Tournament in 2004. Defense Has the highest advantage, so we don't use it. We just Mid Height Attack types, that way it won't scrape. Storm Pegasis 100RF or MF Pegasis T125RF vs LLD 100RF or MF LLD CH120RF produced the most interesting and AWESOME battles. You can imitate Starblast and Stormringer and others moves. Can't wait till tomorrow.

Can you post a picture of the stadium? Or even a video of the battle?? I would like to see if.
(Apr. 09, 2011  5:06 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  5:01 AM)StormHollow Wrote: Apparently, behind this elementary school, me and my friends found something similar to the Stadiums used in that National Beyblade Tournament in 2004. Defense Has the highest advantage, so we don't use it. We just Mid Height Attack types, that way it won't scrape. Storm Pegasis 100RF or MF Pegasis T125RF vs LLD 100RF or MF LLD CH120RF produced the most interesting and AWESOME battles. You can imitate Starblast and Stormringer and others moves. Can't wait till tomorrow.

Can you post a picture of the stadium? Or even a video of the battle?? I would like to see if.

All right sure, we just have to clean it cause some kids were jumping in it Pinching_eyes_2, I'll ask my parents for the camera . One has a hole in the middle the other has something in the middle. For the one with the hole we're trying to find a way to plug it without it affecting the beys. I'll get the pictures, sure maybe in a day or two, and the video later on.
I battled in a hasbro stadium (without the pockets) with water in it. P.S. I won with my pisces.
Oh I forgot to Mention this on my Post before.

At a Unnofficial WBO Tourney held by Beyblade Australia. Chaos Blader and he Brought his Balance Stadium up into a BIG Tree.

Yep BeyBattles Occurred. It was fun though!
I battled in an empty pool. The pool had the perfect slope for attack types. My LLD 100RF went like Pegasis stormbringer in the show but a little bit slower. Btw the pool was like the stadium in the show. I battle there with my friends all day. We did 16 way battle! You would wanna go there. Its epic!
In a mini bin with dark wolf and rock aqaurio. it didnt really go as plan when and Dark wolf span around the bin like pegasus "stormbringer" and knocked aqaurio out then the teacher bursted in and gave me and my freind detention
So many imitated Pegasis moves.

(Jan. 22, 2011  6:41 PM)RZ Wrote: When i went on vacation in florida i went to the skate park and there was a bunch of kids using a skateboard bowl as a beyblade dome so i joined in. just like in the show... it was pretty cool.

Where in FL? I live in Sarasota btw.

EDIT:Wow, this is still the last post on this thread, I feel like bumping(but I won't)...
in an airplane
Oooh. Tell me more. I tried but I was in Economy at The time. Where abouts?
Imagine Storm Capricorn in a airplane. That would be a fun battle...
....This is sad a
Cardboard Box.....
a bey battle in a cardboard box storm Pegasus moved around and died out in about 12-15 secs
i battled on a skate park ramp
storm capricorne was sliding and smash my burn Phoenix ( which was drilling the ground on the ramp, i got told of by sum guy cuz of that)
also by accident, my friends dragoon MS got killed by sum guys skateboard
the guy cracked the whole bey , by landing on it
Yes Im positive a Tiny little Spinning top with a Metal Tip Drilled a Hole in Concrete.

You played with People still there? o.O

@ Nano "Capricorns on a Plane" From the Same people that made "Why does my Poison Serpant suck?"
(Apr. 20, 2011  6:46 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Yes Im positive a Tiny little Spinning top with a Metal Tip Drilled a Hole in Concrete.

You played with People still there? o.O

@ Nano "Capricorns on a Plane" From the Same people that made "Why does my Poison Serpant suck?"

yes we did, also it was plywood ramps
ever heard of monster skate park????
yeah his dragoon got smashed hard
the bit chip was like in 5 pieces
and the weight disk was in 3
the running core was alright .... besides that fact that the rubber was totally demolished.... it was ripped of
Heard of Sarcasm? Thats What The top Sentence was.
(Apr. 20, 2011  6:56 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Heard of Sarcasm? Thats What The top Sentence was.

lolz sorry <- off topic
gotta stop spamming now
Just because you post "<- off topic", does not mean it's okay to post.
On a trampoline. It's wicked how it is spinning in mid air when you bounce it. Me & my brother tried to see if we could get a mid air collision... it was too hard, but it was still fun!
I wanna try this.....WITH Storm Capri! *Dramatic Conclusion sound*