Weirdest Beyblade Place

battled in a bathtub, car, bed, and basketball court(there were basketballs bouncing!)
i liked the bath the most, Storm Libra H145 DWD was jumping like crazy, and no, i didnt have to sell my beys, cause i didnt break the bathtub
I would totally battle in my bathtub if it didn't have a textured surface that would probably ruin (or at least damage) my tips.
(May. 24, 2011  6:06 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Yeah, he was cool enough to buy like, $150 worth of Beyblades. Pegasis 105F starter, Big Bang Pegasis DX set, and Basalt Horogium 145WD.

Ari is 7. He was helping us get KO'd Beyblades from the bottom of the pool because Ship and The Problem can't swim (I can, obviously, because I grew up on the water). I love to share so I let him play with my blades for a bit in the pool while I went to do some laps. I got to talking with his father, Shane, and he was interested in taking his son to the tournament. That's how we made our 8 person minimum. Had I not done that, North Carolina would have had no tournament.
That is mad werid. I made a team called Water Bladers. There is a river with a big down fall. We would challenge others cause a lot of people come there with staduims and put them into the water. we hosted a mini tournemant and give away like storm pegasus or like poison seprent to the winners. i was in it and the lower members hosted it. i was reving it up in tthe staduim. in the final battle it was mad dangerous. the staduim started to go down the river and fall. then we went down and the staduim was still up and the opponet bey was missing so i won. then i went bak there a few days and found their bey. i kept it for reasons unknown. it was a dark sagrattio
Lol, Spartalaughs

I also bladed on the bottom of a clothes hamper, in a popcorn bowl, and inside a clear blue plastice bin, on a table and in the middle of a street. Before I got my Max Stampede stadium of course.
in the bath tub when water was in it( only like 1/2 an inch of water) with BurnFireblaze and it scrached the HELL out of the tub lol
(May. 24, 2011  11:59 PM)jcmanaf Wrote:
(May. 24, 2011  6:06 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Yeah, he was cool enough to buy like, $150 worth of Beyblades. Pegasis 105F starter, Big Bang Pegasis DX set, and Basalt Horogium 145WD.

Ari is 7. He was helping us get KO'd Beyblades from the bottom of the pool because Ship and The Problem can't swim (I can, obviously, because I grew up on the water). I love to share so I let him play with my blades for a bit in the pool while I went to do some laps. I got to talking with his father, Shane, and he was interested in taking his son to the tournament. That's how we made our 8 person minimum. Had I not done that, North Carolina would have had no tournament.
That is mad werid. I made a team called Water Bladers. There is a river with a big down fall. We would challenge others cause a lot of people come there with staduims and put them into the water. we hosted a mini tournemant and give away like storm pegasus or like poison seprent to the winners. i was in it and the lower members hosted it. i was reving it up in tthe staduim. in the final battle it was mad dangerous. the staduim started to go down the river and fall. then we went down and the staduim was still up and the opponet bey was missing so i won. then i went bak there a few days and found their bey. i kept it for reasons unknown. it was a dark sagrattio

Dude, that's AWESOME. not weird. Although it would be cooler if you won by your own skill instead of the other player's misfortune. And to add to my own list:

I once battled on an outdoor glass table. The funny thing was, the gap between the actual glass and the wicker around the edge kept catching all the beyblades EXCEPT...(drumroll please)... UNCUSTOMIZED Storm Capricorn! The "jumping" gimmick was turned into a jump-out-of-the-gap/repulsor gimmick, the tip couldn't hit the surface with enough traction to jump more than a few microns, and the slippery glass prevented the normally carptarded tip from killing Capri's stamina! Its only flaw was an occasional (un)lucky jump when it touched a grain of dirt or other friction-inducing matter.
I tried mixing beyblade and skate boarding. Me and a friend tried launching our beys from skate boards as we passed the stadium. I wiped after launching and landed on my back, but yet, I still won.
(May. 17, 2011  9:40 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: the weirdest place probrably in ikea with all the parts and floors and that big storage area it was fun

I found a couple of kids battling it out on the furniture in Ikea once during the plastic days. Unfortunately, I couldn't join in because I'd left my beyblades at home and the Toys R Us next door was sold out Unhappy.

I've also done sink battles, trampoline battles, bathtub battles (darn plug hole), underwater battles, self made tower stadium battles, full magnestadium battles and floating stadium battles (both on water and attached to an electric fan with tape) but I tend to stick to the more conventional stadiums nowadays.
Ont time this kid next door challenged me (was young and clueless then so my bey was uncustomised). I couldn't provide a stadium because mine cracked down the middle a few days ago(I think it was fake). He didn't have one too. So he took a wok, put a little water in it and it became our improvised stadium. I remember losing constantly.
The weirdest place I battled In was on a basketball ring. My friend made up a game called bey ball where you launch your beyblade in a basket ball hoop and we played it.Both of our beyblades somehow landed on the ring. They were both storm Pegasus so they just spun around it un til my beyblade hit his beyblade. Then they both hit the concrete and both got destroyed.
hm, I think one of the weirdest places to Beyblade for me was in fact the pool the same way Deikailo did! was about the most epic way to play but i think the trampoline was pretty bad since we tried hard to not get hit.
one of the hardiest was the beach in Hawaii LOL cleaning the sand out if was a pain in the butt, but my childish mind just had too!
in the super vortex stadium with burn phoenix... On fire! Got the idea from a YouTube video though, so it wasn't original. The plastic parts where burned, but the stadium was just a bit black.
A Hasbro stadium.....
just bladed in a floating stadium. It was EPIC!
i played in a plate lol it was kinda fun though coz the lighting tank kept on getting koes
and the other one is in water i got my LF Stadium and put water in it
(Jun. 11, 2011  9:29 AM)TheChosen1 Wrote: i played in a plate lol it was kinda fun though coz the lighting tank kept on getting koes
and the other one is in water i got my LF Stadium and put water in it

NO MORE LIGHTNING TANK
only MF Lighting L Drago BD145LRF or even MFLLDBD145LRF
(Jun. 11, 2011  9:12 AM)Naitrax Wrote: just bladed in a floating stadium. It was EPIC!

Air or water? I found the water floating one quite dull.
(Jun. 11, 2011  5:05 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  9:12 AM)Naitrax Wrote: just bladed in a floating stadium. It was EPIC!

Air or water? I found the water floating one quite dull.

Both. Although the water one turned out fine, the fan wasnt strong enough to keep the stadium and the bey in the air together. It was still EPIC though
What stadium are you using? I'd suggest using just the clear magnestadium cover for the air one and something with pockets for the water one.
A floating tournament would be awesome. Imagine a large platform with a gyroscopic stablizer and a HUGE motor with a HUGER Flying Defense AR attatched to the bottom of the platform and a fan on top that supported a floating stadium hovering a foot above the platform... Kewl dream, eh?
probly a flaming sink lysol around the edge lit with a lighter and bey launcher look epic
I just Beybladed ona a Bowling place chair and a school chair both have appropiare Slopes and walls just not the right shape
Once I battled in a pan. I mean, we were desperate to battle for we had no stadium at the point.
(Jun. 20, 2011  3:57 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Once I battled in a pan. I mean, we were desperate to battle for we had no stadium at the point.

I once did the same.
i once had to beyblade on a plate before i got a stadium