Weirdest Beyblade Place

Before I ever got a stadium. I used a Wok. It was pretty loud! And anyway the dip was too deep and the Beyblade scraped along the side. Afterwards it was all rusty. Grin
Best places I ever battled in before the stadium? That huge plastic bench/chairlike thingy that people put on their porch. The slope is awesome and the way the beys swerves looks cool. Now to name the Places:
Hand
Sink
Floor
Stairs
Bowl like thing in park
Plate
Pan
Plastic cover thing
Helmet
Wok
Hard Snow
That circular snow disc thing
Chairs that have slopes
Hand
Those tunnels at Chuck E. Cheese
Skate Park
Pool when it was drained
Bed
Belly
Table
Bathtub
And a Lot of things
A plastic kitchen bowl before I bought a stadium. It was kinda fun.
(Jul. 15, 2011  8:31 AM)Korji Liddicut Wrote: Before I ever got a stadium. I used a Wok. It was pretty loud! And anyway the dip was too deep and the Beyblade scraped along the side. Afterwards it was all rusty. Grin

The Wok will destroy the beyblade's bottom much.
Why? because i do this so Grin
I play on the glass-made cover of a pot. cool, huh?
At the counter of a Chinese restaurant with my friend when we were younger.

“How may I help you?”
“May we have change for a GO DRIGER!”
“GO POSEIDON!”

Lol then the lady kinda jumped then started laughing. Ahhh... sweet memories.
Remember the Magnet core? i had a gaia dragoon and the magnet ran through the metal tip. Then i launched it on one of these metal benches and it actually held onto the side for a few seconds before falling
hahah last yr me and my friend battled in class with plastics and the eg went off the the teacher heard us and i made up some excuse of wht the noise was Tongue_out_wink
Hey, I just tried battling on a magnestadium!
Not really the stadium, but the other half of the stadium having those holes for the magnets.
Man! The battle was so BAD. Complete Stamina Battle, this. Just catch your hole, and try pulling off the match. Yes, as you would be inside the hole, your bey will scrape...
230 would be amazing here!
Weirdest place that i ever bladed was in a basin my beyblade almost sunk in the hole
and in a trash can Grin

hahahaha ... with my classmates battling , when i smell my blade its smell like garbage haha
lol...
Today I bladed on a bag filled with water. I used a plastic freezer bag as an ice pack and once it melted I filled it completely with water so it was taught and launched my sagitario onto it. It was entertaining till it broke haha.
(Jul. 20, 2011  7:45 AM)BeyScorcher Wrote: At the counter of a Chinese restaurant with my friend when we were younger.

“How may I help you?”
“GO POSEIDON!”

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Nice. Now try that with a MF Earth Bull 100R2F. Either you would get in serious trouble, get kicked out or banned from that restaurant.
How? I do not understand the logic of your post.
Before I had a stadium I did a battle in a wordrob.
(Aug. 01, 2011  3:03 AM)Shenron Wrote: How? I do not understand the logic of your post.

You might scare them too much, and since it is metal, it can break walls, accessories, etc.
Dark Aquario CH120S vs Poison Scorpio T125FS on my brother's wrestling arena. It was fun!
(Aug. 01, 2011  11:23 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2011  3:03 AM)Shenron Wrote: How? I do not understand the logic of your post.

You might scare them too much, and since it is metal, it can break walls, accessories, etc.
OK, a Beyblade will never be able to break a wall, and second, plastic Beys are much more threatening to a human than ANY MFB. MFBs, especially anything using Earth, isn't very physically threatening.
EDIT:Wow, I posted in the wrong thread.
Weirdest place huh?

For me it's a tie between the bed of a moving truck or rooftop.
(Aug. 02, 2011  12:54 AM)Shenron Wrote:

OK, a Beyblade will never be able to break a wall, and second, plastic Beys are much more threatening to a human than ANY MFB. MFBs, especially anything using Earth, isn't very physically threatening.

It can scrape the carp out of paint and wallpaper, perhaps that is what he/she meant.
(Jul. 31, 2011  9:30 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2011  7:45 AM)BeyScorcher Wrote: At the counter of a Chinese restaurant with my friend when we were younger.

“How may I help you?”
“GO POSEIDON!”

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Nice. Now try that with a MF Earth Bull 100R2F. Either you would get in serious trouble, get kicked out or banned from that restaurant.

Dude a restaurant isn't a forum or a ROBLOX game XD

Anyway, concrete, LOL. Killed my original FS and S. Now I use those two tips (the ruined ones) for blading in weird places all the time Smile
(Aug. 02, 2011  12:54 AM)Shenron Wrote:

I've made slits in the walls with my beys at church, marks about as big as this (though not very big).

/@@@@@@\
\@@@@@@/

Sure it's not that big, but you still don't want a lot of those marks on the walls.

toatanu: I love ROBLOX, but I don't mean it breaks the wall like in those games where THE WHOLE WALL FALLS OVER AND COMPLETELY DESTROYS THE RESTAURANT.
(Aug. 02, 2011  10:36 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: toatanu: I love ROBLOX, but I don't mean it breaks the wall like in those games where THE WHOLE WALL FALLS OVER AND COMPLETELY DESTROYS THE RESTAURANT.

I was referring to getting in trouble/getting kicked/gettinng banned altogether, but I guess Minecraft MP is a better example.
On a ragged slide in the playground at school. This was a long time ago in elementary school (I think i was in 1st or 2nd grade?) in the good old days when plastic beys were found in local stores. All the 5th graders would be like "driger! tiger claw!" And then i would say "you know that doesn't work--" "YES IT DOES"

oh, silly upperclassmen.
On a ragged slide in the playground at school. This was a long time ago in elementary school (I think i was in 1st or 2nd grade?) in the good old days when plastic beys were found in local stores. All the 5th graders would be like "driger! tiger claw!" And then i would say "you know that doesn't work--" "YES IT DOES"

oh, silly upperclassmen.
(Aug. 03, 2011  3:05 AM)goldenpotato Wrote: On a ragged slide in the playground at school. This was a long time ago in elementary school (I think i was in 1st or 2nd grade?) in the good old days when plastic beys were found in local stores. All the 5th graders would be like "driger! tiger claw!" And then i would say "you know that doesn't work--" "YES IT DOES"

oh, silly upperclassmen.

oh, silly upperclassmen.

Haha.