Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here.

Getting really tired of people asking which MFB they should buy, so I'm making this thread.

Defense and Stamina Bey Reshuffle Set

http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-2114.html

This set comes with Libra and Virgo Wheels, along with D125 and 105 Tracks. It also comes with a grip. Great set to start with.

Storm Pegasis 105RF

The best Attack-type Beyblade there is.

Earth Aquila 145WD

Earth is a top tier stamina wheel, and a great alternative to Virgo. Wide Defense is an effective stamina type bottom as well with excellent balance retention.

Flame Sagittario C145S

C145 is useful for Defense-types and Flame has great Stamina.

Rock Leone 145WB

Can be used to counter Storm Pegasis. Useful for WB.

Quetzalcoatl 90WF

Quetzalcoatl is the best Attack-type Wheel, and 90 is a useful Track.

Metal Face

You need this part. It's going to offer a 3-4g weight advantage. This may not sound like a lot, but it's a huge difference. Many competitive Bey will use this part.

MFB Attack Stadium
This is the most balanced stadium available at the moment for MFB. This is the current tournament and test standard. If you can only get one Takara stadium get this one.
What about Wolf?
(Feb. 27, 2009  12:30 PM)Driger Wrote: What about Wolf?

It has D125. So does the Reshuffle set listed in the article above.
D125 comes in the Defense Re-Shuffle.

EDIT: Brad beat me to it. ;-)
Ok, I'll buy Wolf D125 (for the winder and shooter) and Defence & Stamina reshuffle set Wink
(Feb. 27, 2009  12:37 PM)Driger Wrote: Ok, I'll buy Wolf D125 (for the winder and shooter) and Defence & Stamina reshuffle set Wink

... did you not read anything in this thread?
IDC that im getting two D125's...
(Feb. 27, 2009  12:46 PM)Driger Wrote: IDC that im getting two D125's...

And two B bottoms, and a useless Wheel, instead of getting a useful Bottom that isn't included in the Reshuffle set?
Oh so i should get starter Leone and the Defense & Stamina set - now i see...they have different peices. Soz for the miss understanding.
(Feb. 27, 2009  12:53 PM)Driger Wrote: Oh so i should get starter Leone and the Defense & Stamina set - now i see...they have different peices. Soz for the miss understanding.

Yes. Please read my threads before responding in the future.
Now we know the weight, witch(on principal) will be more useful? Escolpio or Capricorn? Beacause I am thinking Escolpio's Wheel could be good for survival combo when a bearing track/bottom (or even a really good survival one) comes out
(Feb. 27, 2009  5:12 PM)Giga Wrote: Now we know the weight, witch(on principal) will be more useful? Escolpio or Capricorn? Beacause I am thinking Escolpio's Wheel could be good for survival combo when a bearing track/bottom (or even a really good survival one) comes out

It would properly be best to wait till someone on here gets them both and can let you know more about them. Would be easier to make your choice then.
Yeah, never heard anything back about Gemios either
Which beyblade is the most endurance blade.
And I don't mea
(did press enter a way to early) but to continue ''mean in beyblade fact I need someone that has experience with the blade. I want a blade that can spin for over 2 min, if that's possible.
Where can you buy all of this? Toywiz hardly has anything in stock.
http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-1230-page-1.html

This minus the first two and plus japantoys/rakuten and YAJ.
Most of the blades can spin for over two mins.
(Feb. 27, 2009  6:41 PM)kevinpettersson Wrote: Which beyblade is the most endurance blade.
And I don't mea
(did press enter a way to early) but to continue ''mean in beyblade fact I need someone that has experience with the blade. I want a blade that can spin for over 2 min, if that's possible.

Solo spin time doesn't mean anything. Spinning a long time by itself doesn't correlate to high Survival. That being said, Libra/Virgo D125D or Libra/Virgo 100D are probably the best ones.
I first thought of buying wolf,pegasus and leone seperate.
But then you told me about that package with leone and libra and the other blade and that launcher but how many ripcords do you get? (cuz I'm in need of ripcords)
None, your best bet is Defense & Stamina Reshuffle Set + Leone Starter
EDIT: I'm guessing Booster Rock Leone will have RF? Cause I don't wanna have to fork out £20 for one useful part
(Feb. 27, 2009  7:46 PM)Giga Wrote: EDIT: I'm guessing Booster Rock Leone will have RF? Cause I don't wanna have to fork out £20 for one useful part

BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF (March 28)
BB-29 Dark Wolf DF145FS (March 28)
BB-30 Rock Leone 145WB (March 28)
BB-31 Random Booster Light Vol. 1 Mad Cancer CH120FS (March 28)
BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set (March 28)
BB-33 Beystadium Wide Square Type (March 28)
BB-34 Right Launcher Orange (March 28)
BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S (April 25)
BB-36 Metal Face (April 25)
BB-37 Random Booster Light Vol. 2 Wind Aquario 100CB (May 23)
BB-38 Bey Launcher Purple (May 23)
BB-39 Carabiner Grip (May 23)
BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD (June 20)
BB-41 Bey Stadium Attack Type (June 20)
BB-42 Carrying Case (June 20)

Do you see a Rock Leone with RF? Furthermore, how do you know Storm Pegasis' Wheel is going to be bad?
Arn't they just the starters? I'm not saying it will be bad as such, but getting the bey-pointer and Shooter/Winder when it's unneeded because what I need is RF. If it's wheel is good then great, but would you shell out $30 just for a Wheel and Bottom?
(Feb. 27, 2009  8:13 PM)Giga Wrote: Arn't they just the starters? I'm not saying it will be bad as such, but getting the bey-pointer and Shooter/Winder when it's unneeded because what I need is RF. If it's wheel is good then great, but would you shell out $30 just for a Wheel and Bottom?

I don't think it comes with a Beypointer. It's 1260 yen. Everything shown is what's coming out; they won't be doing a starter and booster version of each.
Hmm thats odd, especially with the game coming out soon. Still only £5 cheaper but thats alot better
(Feb. 27, 2009  8:16 PM)Giga Wrote: Hmm thats odd, especially with the game coming out soon. Still only £5 cheaper but thats alot better

You can buy the Beypointer separately now.